Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe has an a problem ;-;

(PSN)lslevy3

Now I have been apart of Warframe since 2014 about the time when prime excal came out didn't get him though because I didn't have the money to spend on it and I still don't but that not why I bring up the time I have been playing the reason I bring it up is because I have seen 1 constant meme in the community and it's that you play the game you get bored they release a new update Rinse and repeat. So I'm wondering does DE even have the resources to keep the fan base going because back when I was playing they would be pumping out updates at least ever 1-2 months and sure they were minor updates that in the end was just a way to learn a charactes background while giving you the blueprint to a new warframe but after chain's of harrow they started to fall of steam shows that players would leave when there finished with the update then when a new update came they would come back and even though the steam charts are not 100% accurate, I can say they are right to enxtent because people that I know who play warframe do it and even I do it. Not only do we have that but there is also the fact that community services were a mess accounts got negative balance if the person you trade it with got it from a third party founders account being HAKI of the face of the Galaxy I just think that DE focus's to much time into the updates and even though I had said that there slower there is another problem happing in your game that isn't the lack in content 

Every game has its flaws, including Warframe. DE actually does interact a lot with their players and try improve the game in my opinion of course. I just hope the New War update will be good and not dissapointing after waiting for it for so long..

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Tanayy said:

I just hope the New War update will be good and not dissapointing after waiting for it for so long..

it will be disappointing as they already shown that will be a redemption quest and a new map and new enemys that's are variations of already existing ones and will problaby have 6 hours of atual content on max

1 hour ago, (PS4)yokai1235 said:

it will be disappointing as they already shown that will be a redemption quest and a new map and new enemys that's are variations of already existing ones and will problaby have 6 hours of atual content on max

I don't remember them showing anything about TNW except for the new tileset.

8 hours ago, Tanayy said:

Every game has its flaws, including Warframe. DE actually does interact a lot with their players and try improve the game in my opinion of course. I just hope the New War update will be good and not dissapointing after waiting for it for so long..

Thats not the problem i have wiyh the new war its the fact that they tell you about it while they have other projects in the works creating more work for them self and continuing that leave and come back trend 

14 hours ago, (PS4)yokai1235 said:

If this is true, then it is indeed dissapointing..

11 hours ago, (PS4)lslevy3 said:

Thats not the problem i have wiyh the new war its the fact that they tell you about it while they have other projects in the works creating more work for them self and continuing that leave and come back trend 

Yeah, I see what you mean, and it's true.

• Like 1

Turning a squad-based game into a real MMO has its challenges...

With EVERY update they give us, they're showered with some positive and a TON of negative feedback. Over time, they've learned not to make some mistakes and it takes a lot of time to prevent them from happening in the first place.

The more complex a game is, the easier it is to break something in it. If you limit a player's freedom to break things,... Well, let's just say, it doesn't look nice to limit player's freedom in a game like this.

So, they probably spend A LOT more time to make stuff perfect before it's released. Or they have to make it changable enough to be able hotfix it instead of rebuild a feature from scratch.

Experience slows them down.

Edited by Uthael

29 minutes ago, Uthael said:

Turning a squad-based game into a real MMO has its challenges...

With EVERY update they give us, they're showered with some positive and a TON of negative feedback. Over time, they've learned not to make some mistakes and it takes a lot of time to prevent them from happening in the first place.

The more complex a game is, the easier it is to break something in it. If you limit a player's freedom to break things,... Well, let's just say, it doesn't look nice to limit player's freedom in a game like this.

So, they probably spend A LOT more time to make stuff perfect before it's released. Or they have to make it changable enough to be able hotfix it instead of rebuild a feature from scratch.

Experience slows them down.

Remeber when old blood came out how they released a hot fix almost right after the update drop yeah, also if you get more experience should speed it up there are about give or take 200 people at DE working on this game

6 hours ago, (PS4)yokai1235 said:

you know that mmos are normally a hollow experience with a chat and only gets interesting when you reach end game somenthing warframe will never have

Probably mostly because your HP can go 100-0 or 0-100 in a second. Roles in a team are rarely necessary and so raids are difficult to balance.

We'll see where it goes from Railjack.

Edit: To me, Warframe felt like endgame since I got Umbra.

Edited by Uthael

20 hours ago, (PS4)lslevy3 said:

What is this "endgame" you speak of

The point at which your performance in content clear rate (or resource earning rate) doesn't scale anymore with items/abilities unlocked.
Focus shifts to aesthetics, trying out different stuff you might have missed before and maybe stalking a chat of your choice.

Did I manage to make any sense?

Edited by Uthael

2 hours ago, Uthael said:

The point at which your performance in content clear rate (or resource earning rate) doesn't scale anymore with items/abilities unlocked.
Focus shifts to aesthetics, trying out different stuff you might have missed before and maybe stalking a chat of your choice.

Did I manage to make any sense?

It was a joke because warframe will never have a endgame