Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Consoles hackable multiple times

Zhuhai

Did a spy mission, for the sortie, and hacked the console.

Went to turn around to go to the next one and heard a "bloop", indicating there was something I could interact with.

And it was the same console.

Hacked it again just in case, since lately my internet is TRASH and I figured maybe it just "didn't go through" or something. And again it was hackable. And again after that.

Each time granting affinity for it. I couldn't tell if it was "actually" giving affinity until it leveled up my gun and I was like "Oh, so it's real".

I recorded it as well if that's needed. Originally posted it on reddit, and was told it was probably better to post here so.

I haven't run another mission since yet, so I don't know if it was something repeatable or if it was something I did during the mission that caused it to happen to the consoles.

As far as I'm aware, from the mission, all I did was switch to the scanner, then hack a console and then it had me with the parazon out as a weapon.

I tried putting the parazon away to see if the hack prompt would also go away, but it did not. So I doubt it's connected.

Also it was Corpus consoles, specifically vault ones. No idea if it affects other consoles or grineer ones.

4 hours ago, Zhuhai said:

Did a spy mission, for the sortie, and hacked the console.

Went to turn around to go to the next one and heard a "bloop", indicating there was something I could interact with.

And it was the same console.

Hacked it again just in case, since lately my internet is TRASH and I figured maybe it just "didn't go through" or something. And again it was hackable. And again after that.

Each time granting affinity for it. I couldn't tell if it was "actually" giving affinity until it leveled up my gun and I was like "Oh, so it's real".

I recorded it as well if that's needed. Originally posted it on reddit, and was told it was probably better to post here so.

I haven't run another mission since yet, so I don't know if it was something repeatable or if it was something I did during the mission that caused it to happen to the consoles.

As far as I'm aware, from the mission, all I did was switch to the scanner, then hack a console and then it had me with the parazon out as a weapon.

I tried putting the parazon away to see if the hack prompt would also go away, but it did not. So I doubt it's connected.

Also it was Corpus consoles, specifically vault ones. No idea if it affects other consoles or grineer ones.

Yes, I also found this bug after seeing someone’s video. When I complete hacker, lens correction, I can press "X" again to hack into again. 

Edited by AwAlex