Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

With the New War, Rail Jack, and The Plains of duviri all dropping by the end of the year. Can’t wait for next year’s Road Map…

(PSN)SolarPhantom82

Just 6 week to the end of the year, and there is so many updates to come. Like D.E promise Right...Right.. .. I’m most excited for the New War on Christmas, and not having to wait another two to three weeks on console, But while I’m wanting,  I can enjoy Night intermissions...which are just as long as Night Wave, but I can get rewards I already have, so twice the fun.. If not I can Just join the human trafficking trade and farm the kuva liches.  There’s just so much happening …

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, (XB1)Salty Ginger said:

LOL we will get railjack dock on pc in december if we are lucky

Can you imagine.   The big end of year update is a dry dock.  HEY EVERYONE.  Come play warframe over your holiday.  They just droped a dry dock.  WHATS IT FOR. . It's for a ship we dont have yet.  And cant fly. . SO WHAT'S THE GAME PLAY. To buld the dock... OOHH OK......SOUNDS FUN..........😒😞😔😪😪

56 minutes ago, (PS4)SolarPhantom82 said:

Just 6 week to the end of the year, and there is so many updates to come. Like D.E promise Right...Right.. .. I’m most excited for the New War on Christmas, and not having to wait another two to three weeks on console, But while I’m wanting,  I can enjoy Night intermissions...which are just as long as Night Wave, but I can get rewards I already have, so twice the fun.. If not I can Just join the human trafficking trade and farm the kuva liches.  There’s just so much happening …

/s

tenor.gif

Edited by (XB1)SixGunLove

vor 5 Minuten schrieb (PS4)SolarPhantom82:

Can you imagine.   The big end of year update is a dry dock.  HEY EVERYONE.  Come play warframe over your holiday.  They just droped a dry dock.  WHATS IT FOR. . It's for a ship we dont have yet.  And cant fly. . SO WHAT'S THE GAME PLAY. To buld the dock... OOHH OK......SOUNDS FUN..........😒😞😔😪😪

You are right that sounds like too much fun and content. Let's split that in 3 phases too.

3 minutes ago, Numerikuu said:

Someone hasn't been watching the most recent streams then

I’m fully up to date on the devstreams, the point of the post is they’ve Change all there plains, and fallen behind on everything.  They haven’t even kept up with Nightwave. At tennocon 2019 they gave Christmas as the release date for the War Within.

• Like 1

I don't care what everybody says, I'm not getting off the hype train. I'm upgrading my [Primed Expectation] to over 9000! New War, Empyrean and Duviri Paradox is coming this December! Hahahahaha...Warframe's biggest update yet!...my god it was exciting!...tennocon 2019 hype time!! The press conference! 16 times the detail!!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Numerikuu said:

🤔 I don't remember DE making such promises. The only thing they're hoping to release by the end of this year is phase 1 of Empyrean.

"so the plains of duviri us our fall target for a new faction" 

I'm 100% fine with DE missing their dates so long as it's for good, publicly aviable reasons. The single best thing DE and the community can do is simply be honest with each other. 

Edited by Fire2box

9 minutes ago, Oreades said:

On the plus side, there's pretty much no direction to go but up. 

Indeed.

Empyrean, I have no doubts, is a reckoning.  A turning point - the passion project of the devs by all account, much like the Second Dream before it. I hope that it goes well.

5 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

Indeed.

Empyrean, I have no doubts, is a reckoning.  A turning point - the passion project of the devs by all account, much like the Second Dream before it. I hope that it goes well.

I really hope it does too because I hate feeling the way I do about Warframe right now. 

28 minutes ago, Fire2box said:

I'm 100% fine with DE missing their dates so long as it's for good, publicly aviable reasons. The single best thing DE and the community can do is simply be honest with each other. 

100% agree.  But they have even slowed down on devstreams too.  So communication has slowed down too. . 

19 minutes ago, (PS4)SolarPhantom82 said:

100% agree.  But they have even slowed down on devstreams too.  So communication has slowed down too. . 

Now there could be a positive reason why that is the case.

They could be pushing development into overdrive to deliver on their 2019 promise for Railjack at least.

...Granted that is a long shot and I'm likely going to get haha'd for even suggesting it, but there's an impossibly small chance at least.

Edited by Aldain