Jump to content

4 orokin cells after 3000+ kills in Helene, Saturn


(XB1)Rami C G 1989

Recommended Posts

Sadly it is just RNG being RNG.

Orokin cells seem to be a thing you either get in a constant torrent or never see ever.

I actually once got 8 in 15 minutes of survival on a relic mission, other times I spend an entire day on Saturn or Ceres and get jack squat.

Link to post
Share on other sites

If you are not playing warframe with boosters  up, you are doing it wrong, sadly. Should not be necessary. But, try farming kuva without boosters, SUCH A WASTE OF TIME. Well, it is already a waste of time to farm even with boosters.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Firetempest said:

Trying to get Cells from enemy drops? lol. no no no.

You see this thing right here?

pXUe2q1.jpg

That's where the rare resources are. Tied up in containers. They are everywhere. You just have to look for them.

I will also confirm that these containers tend to show up hilariously often, and whenever they do enemies seem to NEVER drop cells at all.

However the inverse is also true sometimes, if there isn't a cell container I find more drops for reasons I can't figure out.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Equip limbo with max range, max efficiency, equip a smeeta kavat with Fetch mod or sentinel with vacuum. Equip a resource drop chance booster if you can. Go to Ceres Capture mission and double tap your 4 everywhere to wipe caches in a massive radius around you. Pick up all the loot, Grofit.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

Equip limbo with max range, max efficiency, equip a smeeta kavat with Fetch mod or sentinel with vacuum. Equip a resource drop chance booster if you can. Go to Ceres Capture mission and double tap your 4 everywhere to wipe caches in a massive radius around you. Pick up all the loot, Grofit.

I'll need to try that, I've been running low on Cells lately, and BOY am I going to need them for the next unvault.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Aldain said:

I'll need to try that, I've been running low on Cells lately, and BOY am I going to need them for the next unvault.

Mate it works for pretty much any resource, particularly good for Argon crystals. Capture cos it's fast to do objective then limbomb. Max range should break every container within 2 rooms or so.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

Mate it works for pretty much any resource, particularly good for Argon crystals. Capture cos it's fast to do objective then limbomb. Max range should break every container within 2 rooms or so.

I've actually never had any issues with Argon...actually lately I've been getting so many that I don't actually have anything to use them on anymore.

But I am glad that I finally completed my Limbo prime last week, should be smooth sailing once I sit down to farm them.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Firetempest said:

Trying to get Cells from enemy drops? lol. no no no.

You see this thing right here?

pXUe2q1.jpg

That's where the rare resources are. Tied up in containers. They are everywhere. You just have to look for them.

This. Whenever I'm not farming Orokin Cells, the game is like, here you go fam.

Link to post
Share on other sites

5 min on Gabi ( Ceres ) : you have 25k credits for the first 5 min, go with nekros and a slash melee and rinse and repeat for about an hour.You will end up with a lot of cells and some healthy amount of creds.I have about 1000 by going there from time to time and never farming cells( I hate the index and I don't do the spoder without a booster). And I've used up a lot of cells as well by building all the prime things I can.(I don't have missing primes except euphona) 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...