Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Racist Lich Name

eboomer

I just noticed my Kuva Kohm's name is "On'Kike Rikiak".  How did this get past QA?  I mean the spelling is identical to the actual term.  Do you actually not have a list of derogatory terms you filter out?  There seems to be a break-down here.

Also, I don't want people to think I'm antisemitic.  Can DE fix the name of my weapon so it's not racist?

59 minutes ago, eboomer said:

I don't want people to think I'm antisemitic

As an expert on racism, I'd say intent is more important than just a randomly generated name that has a bad word in it.

Making this quoted part of your post kinda sorta very ridiculous TBH, anybody will know you had no influence there (if they even notice it).

... but sure, if we can't have e.g. "ball" in our weapon names [that might actually be fixed now, not sure]
then some more filters for Lich names might not be completely out of line, I guess.

Taking out one sentence from my post and micro-analyzing and detailing the reasons you disagree is not helpful.  I think you're missing the point on my statement there, but I don't see the point debating it extensively, because any which way, I still don't want a racist word in my gear, and DE should fix.

If they felt they actually had to remove "Titt" I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess they don't want words like "kike" either.

• Like 1