Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Revenant] Hold 1 to dispel Enthrall?

Chroia

It's a CC ability.
It's a contagious CC ability.
It's a contagious CC ability with a cap on affected units.

And while I love the ability, sometimes I just really need to put it somewhere else while it's still running.
(Yes, I know I can theoretically simply kill one of the affected enemies to free up a slot.)

Anyone have any particular cons to this idea?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Chroia said:

It's a CC ability.
It's a contagious CC ability.
It's a contagious CC ability with a cap on affected units.

And while I love the ability, sometimes I just really need to put it somewhere else while it's still running.
(Yes, I know I can theoretically simply kill one of the affected enemies to free up a slot.)

Anyone have any particular cons to this idea?

sluggish gameplay. hold and charge abilities are gimmicks. it would be faster to just kill the thrall which is one of their purposes.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, EinheriarJudith said:

sluggish gameplay. hold and charge abilities are gimmicks. it would be faster to just kill the thrall which is one of their purposes.

Related to that, I'd say that enthralled enemies should be made open to backstab attacks at all times. That way you can get rid of enemies much faster than having to hold the pointer over them and hold down the power button. It's also kinda consistent with what you're doing - the enemy isn't going to put up any fight against you jamming your sword through their spine if you're currently mind controlling them.

Note that this is not finisher attacks in general like for blinded enemies - you still need to get behind them and stay close enough for the prompt to activate. We don't want to make radial blind/teleport/discoball explosion/whatever completely useless.

• Like 2

How about teleporting them to Revenant? This way you still can get the bonuses from them if you are far away. Or make reave bring thralls to you and not you to them, like the eidolon knockdown phase where they absorb eidolon vomvalyst.

Edited by (XB1)LordZonut