Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Matchmaking Can Break Game

TheMalachai

I finally got around to playing with other people (I know, I'm weird), and I've run into some massive issues. Certain missions will keep me stuck in the lobby, not allowing me to start by myself. Clicking the "back" button does nothing. The screen will turn black every once in awhile, getting my hopes up, only to return to the lobby screen, leaving me no further recourse but to relog.

However, when I do that, the planet that I was last on is inflated, and a check mark is in the same area of the system map as the level I selected before relogging. Then this happened:

3gJ6q6H.jpg

When I logged back it, the system map would not respond at all, forcing me to restart the game. I tried selecting the same mission, and the same thing happens.

As far as I can tell, this only happens when someone is in a level that I select. And usually only one person. It usually resolves itself after some time, usually when I finish another mission, however it's becoming very, very annoying. According to the network tool, everything is hunky-dory, so I'm not entirely sure what's happening. This does not happen in private games, just when I'm online, and when someone else is going to be hosting.