Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion: allow Polarity swap between Normal Slots and Exilus ones.

KVenom

Well, the title is self-explanatory. For those of you, who are still not convinced, here's the situation:
You make a build. It's not too shabby, but it works. Ya find out, what you can make it better by Using Exilus slot. You buy the adaptor (cuz nobody wastes time and forma to craft these), everything is fine, untill you find out WHAT THE DAMN SLOT IS POLARISED!
And, on top of that, with the unfitting polarity! Which could've been used by some other slot, might I add! Then comes realisation: You already forma'd most of the slots. And you are out of formas. And out of time, cuz you have to go to work/study/bed/etc. Frustration Intensifies.

To be honest: DE, this is not alright. It is actually quite frustrating. It sucks out forma and time of the player, both of which he could use to do something else entirely. Please add this feature.
I can understand, what Aura/Stance polarity swap is unballanced, but this is just a basic normal slot, which only allows Exilus mods. So, please, fix this whole dilemma, and allow us to swap it's polarity with something else. Thanks, in advance.

• Like 9

3 часа назад, ixidron92 сказал:

They did it that way so you have to polarize on purpose. I mean, do you seriously think it's a random coincidence that 90% of the weapons have the V polarity while 90% of the exilus mods have the - polarity?

OMG MUCH NEW! SUCH INFORMATIVE! VERY SHOCK! WOW!

Thanks, Captain Obvious, we all know that. -________-
The whole idea is quite simple: no one wants it.
Or you are actually telling me, what you are completely fine with this? That would really be shocking, not gonna lie.

Edited by KVenom
Spelling. English ain't my native language.

hace 57 minutos, KVenom dijo:

OMG MUCH NEW! SUCH INFORMATIVE! VERY SHOCK! WOW!

Thanks, Captain Obvious, we all know that. -________-
The whole idea is quite simple: no one wants it.
Or you are actually telling me, what you are completely fine with this? That would really be shocking, not gonna lie.

No, learn to interpret. I'm merely saying why it's not gonna change. They want to make money and they want us to spend time to polarize the weapons. Welcome to economy 101. Create a problem, sell the solution.

15 часов назад, ixidron92 сказал:

No, learn to interpret. I'm merely saying why it's not gonna change. They want to make money and they want us to spend time to polarize the weapons. Welcome to economy 101. Create a problem, sell the solution.

Once again, thanks for bringing the OBVIOUS, dear Captain.
Repeating, specificly for you this time: NO ONE WANTS THAT CHEAP SHOT. SO IF WE PRESS HARD ENOUGH, DE MIGHT LISTEN.
Emphasis on "might", in case you can't see bold or underlined text. They may not. It's their choice. But trying never hurts.

All weapon exilius mods need to have thier mod capacity cut in half or more.  

I'm from the group that wants more mod options, anything that modifies a weapon is utility, including reload, firestorm, increased range, syndicate mods, etc. 

I don't care it if adds damage, that's what weapons do.  Some like steady hands add a lot of damage to some weapons, others get range increase from projectile speed, but others nothing.  

To fit one of these marginally useful mods in a build requires at least 7 forma unless the weapon comes equipped with 3.  Six on weapon plus one to build it.  Some can require 10 forma to get everything to fit, forma exilus slot, and build it.  Then ironically, you lose versatility.  Now you cannot have separate builds in A, B, and C slots because there is no longer room for D polarity.  

What do we get, nothing.  You only "need" a handful of these for some weapons, most of the time it is very wasteful to use and restricts alt-builds.

Point being, exilus mods, at least our current section, needs to have capacity drastically reduced so we don't have to forma the crap out of a weapon to get it to fit.  We are already paying for the adaptor!

Edited by Educated_Beast

13 часов назад, Educated_Beast сказал:

All weapon exilius mods need to have thier mod capacity cut in half or more.  

I'm from the group that wants more mod options, anything that modifies a weapon is utility, including reload, firestorm, increased range, syndicate mods, etc. 

I don't care it if adds damage, that's what weapons do.  Some like steady hands add a lot of damage to some weapons, others get range increase from projectile speed, but others nothing.  

To fit one of these marginally useful mods in a build requires at least 7 forma unless the weapon comes equipped with 3.  Six on weapon plus one to build it.  Some can require 10 forma to get everything to fit, forma exilus slot, and build it.  Then ironically, you lose versatility.  Now you cannot have separate builds in A, B, and C slots because there is no longer room for D polarity.  

What do we get, nothing.  You only "need" a handful of these for some weapons, most of the time it is very wasteful to use and restricts alt-builds.

Point being, exilus mods, at least our current section, needs to have capacity drastically reduced so we don't have to forma the crap out of a weapon to get it to fit.  We are already paying for the adaptor!

Pally, there are things like basic human treatment towards customers, as in what I ask.
What you ask, however, is plain impossible - an easy game. Too easy, even.
Exilus mods barely cost any points at all, compared to normal mods. That, and considering if DE listen to my post and add ability to swap Exilus Slot's polarities with other slots - then there will be no need to Polarise the slot at all, as all the polarities will go to the main ones. So there will be enough mod space for all mods.
Speaking of which, Exilus slot is for additional, optional mods. Mods that are either not really required most of the time, or only used in a certain situation.
(example: projectile flight speed mods can be only usefull on Bows and Lanka)