Sign in to follow this  
(PS4)AbBaNdOn_

Who had their arsenal all decked out in argon crystals?

Question

I usually dont watch the console specific streams so it had to be a Devstream or Primetime......  but someone had their arsenal all decked out in argon crystals.  I could have swore it was Danielle.   But I have scanned through a bunch of stuff but I cant find it again.    Does anyone remember which stream that argon arsenal was in???

2nd question is has anyone made an argon/gallium arsenal and can share a pic of it?? 

I spent 200p buying argon and I couldnt get it to look as nice.  

8 answers to this question

I had a quick scroll through images Danielle has posted to Twitter and found this:

DnofZnNUUAA8oFx.jpg

But that's hardly decked out, it's just one of the big argon growths.  It was from September last year.

was the prime time the week before old blood release where they showed the effects of melees

they used players accounts posted in twitch chat

Well, that's the meta decoration setup for the Orbiter of those who have deep pockets. Check McGamerCZ's and Tactical Potato's orbiters. I'm 99% sure they also have these crystal caves.

5 hours ago, (PS4)AbBaNdOn_ said:

I usually dont watch the console specific streams so it had to be a Devstream or Primetime......  but someone had their arsenal all decked out in argon crystals.  I could have swore it was Danielle.   But I have scanned through a bunch of stuff but I cant find it again.    Does anyone remember which stream that argon arsenal was in???

2nd question is has anyone made an argon/gallium arsenal and can share a pic of it?? 

I spent 200p buying argon and I couldnt get it to look as nice.  

It was DE Danielle who had the arsenal covered with argon.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Katinka said:

I had a quick scroll through images Danielle has posted to Twitter and found this:

DnofZnNUUAA8oFx.jpg

But that's hardly decked out, it's just one of the big argon growths.  It was from September last year.

That looks like Megan's.... and no it was made up of a ton of argon and possibly other resources.  

Ah ha...Its Danielle's PC account that has it.  

Someone worked very hard to make that look so good when you are in your arsenal.  

Looks like she used iradite, gallium, argon, rubedo  but I almost missed that she most have used those text displays to create beams of light.  Didnt even see those the first time but that is soo cool.