Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Radial Status Chance Bug/Issue from Recent Explosion/Launcher Changes

Spharin

It seems like the separation of stats for explosion radius has made it so the explosion radius does not keep the same status chance as the weapons' listed damage. This makes it very unlikely to inflict status in some AoE weapons. The Ogris, Scourge, Penta that I've tested with, being status-based explosive weapons reaching 100% with 3 or 4 60/60 mods end up having an insanely low proc chance in their radial damage explosions.

This makes the only good quality of these status-based explosive weapons worthless, and makes it harder to inflict status on any AoE gun.

This especially hurts triggered explosion status-based weapons like the Penta, Sancti Castanas, Talons, ect. Since their usage is only used in the explosion, and they have no impact/on-hit damage.

(The favored Pox secondary is unaffected by these changes I believe, and the favored Staticor is most likely affected, but I do not own this weapon)

Please link the radial status chance back with the gun's listed status chance.

I am unsure how this affects critical damage with radial damage, for I don't have any weapons or builds that can give me consistent critical hits. My few high-crit arch-guns seem to consistently get critical hits in their radial damage.

Edited by Spharin