Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Good Sword of Clem

waterboytkd

Been doing a lot of Hydron/Helene for leveling. I swear, one of the battle cries of the Grineer is "Good Sword of Clem". Which really just makes me ask DE:

When are we getting another Clem quest? And will it introduce Good Sword? Will the Clem Specter get an update so that it uses Twin Grakata (aka Grakata Grakata) at range, then switches to Good Sword in melee?

As an avid melee player in Warframe, as well as a huge fan of Twin Grakata, and Clem in general, I greatly look forward to this day.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, waterboytkd said:

Been doing a lot of Hydron/Helene for leveling. I swear, one of the battle cries of the Grineer is "Good Sword of Clem". Which really just makes me ask DE:

When are we getting another Clem quest? And will it introduce Good Sword? Will the Clem Specter get an update so that it uses Twin Grakata (aka Grakata Grakata) at range, then switches to Good Sword in melee?

As an avid melee player in Warframe, as well as a huge fan of Twin Grakata, and Clem in general, I greatly look forward to this day.

Can't argue with that. More Clem/Darvo shenanigans would be welcome and greatly appreciated 😁

• Like 1