Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Game Quiters / Leechers

exoskeleton00

Spawn a ton of enemies next to someone thought to be leeching, and boot people out of games if they don't use a revive within one minute or so. Maybe that'll work.

so if that player is taking a dump which is urgent and his teammate knows, and the course of action totally requires more than a minutes.

are u gonna kick him out?

so if that player is taking a dump which is urgent and his teammate knows, and the course of action totally requires more than a minutes.

"real" gamers go bio before they join a mission. jk jk anyways, theres this thing, in the ui, where you can chat with people, and let them know wtf you are doing.  if you join a mission and just afk,you get whatever is coming to you.

"real" gamers go bio before they join a mission. jk jk anyways, theres this thing, in the ui, where you can chat with people, and let them know wtf you are doing.  if you join a mission and just afk,you get whatever is coming to you.

i did say "the team-mate knows"

how can u predict urgent natural call or chocolate cake-making requirements?? 

Before they do anything about game quitters they need to fix their bloody netcode first. Unless its someone who quits right after a boss kill with no bp drops the shoddy netcode is prolly to blame in like >90% of the "quits". I don't see why players should be punished for DE's slipshod programing

Edited by DitsyPixie

Sorry dude but wont happen , i have lowered my ping limitation to 150 tryng with , but when a Spanish or Russian spawn like as a devil Host

I'm lagging to Hell , no way to fight back , just free running and leeching , i dont want to get "punish" because of damn host , today i got the mod for "25 referal" in kiste , guess what? Host russian , no one could defend the pod...

This is already punishment to play with bad host dont need more

Cheesus man we're not psychic.It happen to me so many time that something needed me to get out of the PC.

I dont live in a monestary in the top of the Everest.

i did say "the team-mate knows"

as long as everyone knows, its not an issue.

Cheesus man we're not psychic.It happen to me so many time that something needed me to get out of the PC.

I dont live in a monestary in the top of the Everest.

typing, "brb insert excuse here" takes 5 seconds maybe?

quitters is a bigger issue.

example, trying to get saryn parts, no blueprint but picked a bunch of resources and good mods i actually need, host quit due to lack of blueprints, i loose everything i picked up to that point.

DE, if you cant fix it, make it that "online" quitting result in being put into cooldown you cant start missions for a duration.

if people want to farm they should make private/invite only/ solo games.

Sometimes something happens that we can't predict that forces us to go afk for a minute. Or maybe even leave the game. It's unreasonable to punish them for something they can't effect in anyway.

im willing to bet that 99% of the time, people can take the 5 seconds to hit T and type brb...

Personally I'm leaving a game if it's unplayably laggy, which in my case requires a severe case of a potato plugged into internet.

When enemies lag so much I cannot even see them myself, just the xp pops up, it's time to leave.

agreed, i do this all the time. i dont think we should be punished for a bad host.

hope that DE will take a look at this problem.

I don't mind people leech. I just don't revive them.

And leavers? Man, it's their right to leave the game anytime they want. It's not DOTA or anything. Punishing someone for leaving is just stupid.

On other note, it would be nice to add a pause option. Someone left midwave? Pause and wait for new player. I suggest a "pause" vote: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/109978-ready-to-use-suggestion-voting-system/

quitters is a bigger issue.

example, trying to get saryn parts, no blueprint but picked a bunch of resources and good mods i actually need, host quit due to lack of blueprints, i loose everything i picked up to that point.

DE, if you cant fix it, make it that "online" quitting result in being put into cooldown you cant start missions for a duration.

if people want to farm they should make private/invite only/ solo games.

That can be fixed by making blueprints an end-of-mission reward.