Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Only ONE Question. WHY?

(NSW)zari10zero

Well today is your lucky day then as you, good player, can permanently end all involvement you personally have with the system!

Simply by killing off your current Lich you too can remain free of their ire by refraining from stabbing any more Kuva Larvalings!

edit: even better, you're on console which means you not only don't even have them yet but you can never see hide nor hair of one by, again, not stabbing a Larva!

Edited by trst

The core of the system isn't bad, it has promise it just wasn't executed very well and all the changes they have made thus far seem aimed more at shutting people up while desperately clinging to the "not good" parts instead of actually fixing them. 

13 minutes ago, (PS4)Kakurine2 said:

Just let us opt out of creating a lich.  When the larva is put into bleed out if no one runs up to kill it then theres no lich simple.

They literally just made it that way with the last update. Its completely opt-in now. You cannot accidentally kill it.

• Like 2

It takes 2 hours to take down a lich, if you are slow. Chances are you are lucky and will guess the mods needed for his destruction.

The initial grind to get all mods is a little high, yes. But once you got all mods, you will automatically get relics by just killing your lich.

I'm not really seeing an extreme grind.

Plus, the weapons are absolutely outstanding.

Edited by PhonyMcRingRang

1 hour ago, (PS4)Kakurine2 said:

Woot.  Is that only on pc though?  Is console gonna have to suffer till further updates?

I think they are launching it where you need to mercy the larva to spawn the Lich, if you just AoE blast it by mistake it won't make a Lich.

Why have anything that makes the experience harder for the player? Just look at scaling, difficulty and enemy abilities. Increasing enemy stats or letting them knock us down doesn't provide us any significant benefits, same with higher difficulties with Spy vaults. 

Not everything is designed to simply reward the player. The point of it is the system itself that they can continue to build up and around and have other parts of the game interact with it.

Eeh, it's made me think a bit more about how I play in this game now. I've had to adapt and improve my arsenal to deal with lv5 Liches and enemies (I'm not one for spending hours in survival etc so didn't run into silly level enemies, so wasnt geared for lv110 enemies beforehand).

After a few liches I've come out of it with some of my existing weapons and gear better optimised so stuff like sorties aren't a big deal anymore, us some of the new weapons.