Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Themed dojo

MollAgdeduba

Ok... i start with a question: what's a dojo? Everybody built it, but who know what is it? In the navigtion map is showed like a big starbase but if you have some experience with dojo building, you know that's a little different than a starbase. Inside our dojo there aren't any "starbase room" no spaceport, no engine, no navigation nor any other things that can make you think is a real starbase or a starship. Also if you think about the big room, they are totally different from any common idea of space habitat.

So, what's a dojo? Based on the room we curently have, a dojo is nothing... or everything. We could built it with imagination, creating what we want. but my imagination is different from your, and when i try to create a thing, you can see something totally different. 

Navigting in a lot of dojo i have seen houndred of different configuration and different ideas, but, with the instrument we now have, we can just decorate a dojo and hope to create something cmprensible also to other people. 

So, now the question is: why?

Ok i've talked a lot... here is the point: inside the game there are houndred of different room, the one created for the everyday mission we make. Why we are not able to build a dojo using other than the "normal dojo room" also some corpus, grineer, infested or orokin room?

Imagine if you could choose a theme for your dojo: now your clan is settle in a anonimous undefined space with a standard skybox; imagine if you could create a underwater themed dojo using some of the grineer sealab room with glass where you can see the ocean outside, or maybe you prefere an asteroid base, with the pipe connector and big mine room to decorate, or you may prefere a hidden Lua base? A shelter in the forest on Earth? Take the sun in Mars Desert? Go to sky on Venus Mountain? Or maybe if you want to stay in a place alone you can occupy an infested galleon on Eris etc... etc.... 

There are a lot of tileset and the possibilities if the player could use them for create theyr dojo are infinite 😃 

Just imagine...

If you have read since here, i thank you, and sorry for my bad english.