Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Old Dojo Rooms Update?

EctoSage

I realised the other day that some of the doors for the updated dojo rooms are still the old doors from before the tile change (the sliding doors as opposed to the new round doors with the circular holograms on them).

So I'll be walking through the hallways in the dojo and then all of a sudden there will be an door that is out of whack with the aesthetics of all the other doors. This is odd because they decided to give the new generators the new doors, as well as the garden rooms (and I believe the sparring room as well), but the new research rooms, oracle, etc still use the old out-of-place doors from the previous tileset. From a consistent aesthetic standpoint, it makes no sense.

I'm not asking for the Moon, I'm just asking for new doors and new elevators.

Edited by Cryocytota

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

They updated the lab rooms themselves to the new style, but the doors for them still look like the old doors.

Same with the elevators, that have yet to be changed to the new style entirely... the reactor rooms got changed to the new style and their doors followed suite, but for some reason, the labs didn't.

These are only of secondary concern though, considering the matchmaking problems that still haven't been resolved so I can wait on fixes for these.

And our clan dojo has multiple elevators going to each floor so if we had to demolish each elevator and rebuild it, we could do so one at a time and still have access to each floor.

My thinking is that they still are trying to come up with a suitable appearance for the elevators to match the new style, and they'll work the door fix in at the same time.