Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Old Blood: Prime Vault 26.0.8 + 26.0.8.1

[DE]Megan

In TODAYS EPISODE OF Still no fix for:

@[DE]Megan Can your team actually look into Conclave subforum threads from time to time? It's been deadly silent for ages now from your side

A few Topics i want to highlight:

Also why lunaro ball has no momentum when client make unstable and host doesn't have this problem!!! It creates HUGE imbalance in the mode!!!

6 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

While not in this Hotfix, we have more changes coming for Critical stats on Rivens, Amalgam Ripkas, and True Punishment. Our audits continue! .

I’ll definitely be looking forward to those.

Please consider finding a way to restore Amalgam Javlok Magazine Warp’s original functionality. The previous damage reflection ability was much more entertaining then the current combo count increase.

Also, it would be great if you guys could implement a toggle for the Heavy Attack hold activation. 

Fixed Melee swing speed Mods affecting Parazon finishers on the Kuva Lich. Resulting in broken animations.

Noooo!
This seems to include Thralls. They're painfully slow now, but were pretty slick with +125% attack speed mods.

6 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Thank you for the Vault Access for Vauban and Ash.

Will we see changes to Maiming Strike and Critical Chance on Slide attack stats on Riven Mods? Maiming Strike is currently one of, if not the worst Acolyte Mod as even "Accuracy" is a stat only found on said mods while Sacrificial Steel is straight up better than Maiming Strike in every scenario. A situational Mod should not be worse than the base version. It currently is a dead stat on a melee Riven Mod, and it's entirely worthless in a build. Slides are a playstyle too. 😞 

It's by my understanding that maiming strike powerful because of it's interaction with blood rush.  In my opinion, maiming strike didn't need a nerd since blood rush got one. 

9 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Old Blood: Hotfix 26.0.8

cd1f762e4e714567e82890ffbc8571b3.jpg 

PRIME VAULT!

Vauban Prime and Ash Prime have emerged from the Prime Vault with their signature Prime Weapons, Accessories, and more!

Find their Relics in the Void or Bounty rewards today! 

Or check out the Prime Vault program here: https://www.warframe.com/prime-vault

Saryn Prime and Valkyr Prime, as well as their signature Prime Weapons, Accessories, have reentered the Prime Vault and have been removed from the drop tables. 

*If you already wield the power of these Primes or have their Relics in your Inventory, they will remain after the Vaulting.

General Additions:

• Added a new Arsenal stat titled ‘Embed Delay’. Some Area of Effect weapons, like the Zakti or the Lenz, have a delayed explosion after the projectile has hit its target. Embed Delay is the time it takes after impact until the projectile explodes.
    • Note that the Embed Delay stat will only show for weapons with an Embed Delay value greater than 0.

Kuva Lich Changes & Fixes
The following fixes are for content that was ready by the time we arrived at our Prime Unvaulting Date. We are still experimenting with balancing additional reward Drops (Kuva) on Kuva Liches themselves to aid in the hunt! 

• Kuva Quartakk now has force feedback sounds when aiming down its sights.
  • Fixed Traded Kuva Liches always being Rank 5. They will now be the appropriate Rank 1! This fix was made serverside on Thursday 
  • Fixed Traded Kuva Liches retaining the Requiem Mod guesses from its previous owner. This fix was made serverside on Friday. 
  • Fixed ability to trigger the Lich Trading context action while the Crimson Branch is still in the process of being built.
  • Fixed Kuva Lich Ephemera’s appear too subtle or sometimes not at all. This also fixes some Lich Ephemera’s not able to be equipped on some Companions. We’ll continue to tweak where needed!
  • Fixed Kuva Larvlings not spawning in certain situations, for real this time
  • Fixed Requiem Mod UI lingering on the screen perpetually after failing to Parazon stab the Kuva Lich.
  • Fixed cases where the Kuva Lich won’t stop throwing taunt lines at you in the Kuva Lich screen.
  • Fixed Melee swing speed Mods affecting Parazon finishers on the Kuva Lich. Resulting in broken animations.
  • Fixed a missing Parazon finisher animation. 
  • Fixed misaligned Kuva Lich Influence in the Star Chart.
  • Fixed a few localized languages having compressed Kuva Lich name font.
  • Fixed Kuva Lich weapon names not being localized in player loadouts on the End of Mission results screen.

Changes:
While not in this Hotfix, we have more changes coming for Critical stats on Rivens, Amalgam Ripkas, and True Punishment. Our audits continue! 

• Clarified Melee Rivens that have the negative attribute of ‘Chance to not gain combo counter’ by replacing that line with ‘Additional Combo Count Chance’ that is seen on other Mods.
  • Melee Heavy Slam color and camera shake is now only seen on the local player (the one doing the slamming). Clients will still see the awesome FX though! 
  • Removed the warning that you need to restart after changing the ‘Vertical Sync’ mode in the in-game Options (this was only true on WinXP).

Fixes:

• Fixing ability to hack a single Corpus Spy console repeatedly, thus gaining an endless amount of XP. 
  • Fixed the Mod Workbench showing Mod Ranks incorrectly after viewing a Ranked Requiem Mods.
  • Fixed Riven stats for modular weapons (Kitguns) displaying incorrectly in the Upgrade screen and Riven Cycle screen.
  • Fixed Zhuge Prime not showing its Radial Attack in Arsenal stats.
  • Fixed weapons with radial damage and a secondary fire not showing all of their stats in the Market tooltip. 
  • Fixed issue where Decorations wouldn't properly reset their local position when picked up and placement was cancelled.
  • Fixed loss of functionality if you scroll too quickly after opening up the loadout selection menu. 
  • Fixed potential loss of functionality on squad panel UI when entering a mission.
  • Fixed a number of UI lock-ups if you launched from Discord and attempted to buy Loadout slots or rush items in the Foundry and didn't have enough Platinum to do so.
  • Fixed a script error if you transitioned to/from Cetus or Fortuna while selecting a song on the Shawzin.
  • Fixed a script error in the Arsenal when trying to search for a loadout name that does not exist.
  • Fixed a [PH] tag on some Leverian Prex Cards.

still nothing on the unkillable lich bug?

6 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixes:

Why Zaw's arcanes doesnt work, why I can't see triggering arcanes with their "Blue icon" on top right corner?
So, your DEVS tell me or give me good explanation, how you imagine that someone can test Zaw's arcanes and see it their actual effect if they cannot see it when trigger arcane?
For example how I can test Exodia Force with 100% status on my Zaw if I cannot see it blue icon on my screen!?

Fix them or remove them!

And still not a word of the screen resolution not 'sticking' for some folks thru client restarts forcing them to go to the settings page every single restart or to alt-tab out and back in to warframe to get the actual resolution the game should be running in, not the horrid minimum resolution and details.

10 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

We are still experimenting with balancing additional reward Drops (Kuva) on Kuva Liches themselves to aid in the hunt! 

This is the only thing that caught my attention out of the whole post. Please push for this. Kuva missions are becoming pretty obselete for relics since Thralls sometimes give them as commonly as a mass of corrupted enemies give Harrow's Chassis Blueprint if you're hunting several liches you were unlucky with discovering the combination on.

Archived