Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Old Blood: Prime Vault 26.0.8 + 26.0.8.1

[DE]Megan

2 hours ago, RWBY-WhiteRose said:

It’s a visual bug in the arsenal modding screen. It applies as normal.

I'd just like to take a moment to signal boost this observation since some Tenno seem slightly concerned. The rivens showing up as the wrong disposition was purely an issue with the card not appearing correctly in the arsenal.

Some players have noticed that the Kuva Lich weapons have different riven disposition than their base weapon, for example the Kuva Tonkor and Tonkor have different strength. In order for the riven card to display the right numbers for a given weapon, the card itself needed a function that would essentially ask:  "What kind of weapon am I being attached to?" so that the displayed bonuses would match what actually gets applied to the weapon. Initially, riven cards were not displaying correctly for Kitguns. In the course of fixing that, we broke support for other weapons. The card couldn't figure out what type of weapon you were upgrading so it defaulted to showing as if it was a 1.0 disposition.

The riven's saved stats on the database were not affected, nor did your weapon's actual performance suffer at all. This was just a display issue where, hovering over the mod, it would show you the numbers of a disposition 1.0 weapon instead of the weapon you were actually using it on. Everything should now be back to normal now! If you see ongoing weirdness, please be as thorough as possible when reporting what values you think are wrong and where they appear.

1 minute ago, Eqit said:

AIrZ649.png

Anyone else have same issue when equipping Stance every stat is changing ? mostly damage goes down.

This is normal behavior for the Dark Split Sword.  It is used as either a Heavy Blade or a Dual Sword, depending on which melee stance you have equipped.

One thing is annoying me (besides all the other QoL changes and improvements that people already point it out so many times):

Example: first word farm, murmur almost full. Lich spawn in you mission and when you hit the parazon, you guess right the first word. Hurray! Now the annoying part: If you complete the first murmur in this very same mission, the word you got it right IS THE ONE YOU RECEIVE BY COMPLETING THE MURMUR! You discovered nothing...

This behavior is intended or a bug? If is intended call it a bug and fix it... Happened more than 3 times for my enjoyment so far (never was a word i didn't had, always the one i guessed right)... and totally kills the hype to "won 1/3 of the lottery" in the system.

So... There is a bug I am having with audio settings where it no longer detects any microphone or audio input of any kind and will not allow me to use voice chat because of this.
I have updated drivers, deleted drivers, verified my download, optimised my download, uninstalled and redownloaded all of Warframe and even deleted all config files and settings. I have changed random UI settings, adjusted my audio connections and communication, changed various audio settings and have changed nothing. Text randomly appears for a short moment to show what the settings are, but as soon as I close settings/options menu they vanish again to the big white bars [that I have highlighted a box around] again and are unreadable. Testing microphone retrieves no sound and plays nothing back, no matter what I have done.
Please. Fix.
6kzdNHJ_lBEwHqYNIULcTUJ9M0Nt3FRQQgb1S-ue

Thanks for the update! Happy to see fixes and changes being patched through.

However, there is a bug right now that makes it so status effects do not get applied on killing blows. It'd be awesome if this could be fixed, as running gas builds and the mecha mod set feels pointless if you can't apply status due to one shotting the enemies. Thanks a ton!

4 hours ago, HLixir said:

Something still needs to be done about how players purposefully refuse to take on their own lich during public missions. Would be a great addition to set a timer if the lich owner doesn't attack it within a minute of its initial arrival

I'd personally be a fan of after the rest of the group downs the lich 3 times without interaction from the owner, the 4th time another player can interact with the lich, reseting the Liches Requiems to unknown, and leveling the lich up.

Hi,

On PC: I did noticed that if you have a non Qwerty keyboard the Mercy/Vanquish choice shortcuts aren't were they supposed to be.

Don't know if it's fixed or not. Because... Simply put, Lich... is not my thing.

As DE is open to suggestions. Let me share my observations. Me and my "partners in crime" share the same opinions on most of it.

I wasn't expecting much of the Lich update as it's kind of a "snack" before the new big awaited update (Empyrean). But I tried it with an open mind. I found that it was everything I hate to see in this game. Not that the system to get the weapon/reward was kind of long or RNG based (opening Requiem relics, Lich random awkward names and rewards). Simply because most public games are atrocious. More than the usual.

TL:DR

I got into this game for the Co-Op side. And needless to say that I never seen more "solo-doers" than in this game... Ever. This last "Lich episode" is not compelling players to play together except for opening Requiem Relics.

So the difficulty in front of the player can be described as "segments".

• Step one - Obtaining the Requiem Relic: The Kuva flood missions are the spot to get it. It's clear that those Kuva missions were a little left alone in favor of the survival mission which will reward more (or steadily). Who never did an one hour mission for Kuva ? This new table of reward tells us It's a mission reassignment or "re-purpose". We often see one or two people that still don't get the siphon mechanic... but as long as they don't get in the way. We're fine. Getting those relics isn't that hard. And it's kind of pleasant farming actually.
    • Solo 0 / CoOp 1 (could do it solo but i grant the benefit of the doubt)
  • Opening the Requiem relics: Not that difficult but long as it's located in the Kuva fortress. We usually travel more than solving the problem. Still it's a CoOp thing as the reward is a 4 options choice. All participants bring something.
    • Solo 0 / CoOp 2 (nice actually)
  • Finding the Kuva Larving: It isn't long. But the one who mercy it get the Lich. And only him. So it becomes a race to kill (mercy) this one instead of getting involved in the mission what so ever. People finally go solo to ensure the kill if they want to create a Lich.
    • Solo 1 / CoOp 2
  • Sanitizing the Star system 1 : in order to "collect" what Thralls give. The obvious move is to make them spawn as much as possible in any mission available. All of a sudden (no in fact I knew it) there is another dude that just forgot to read the wiki and wants to finish the mission ASAP -> Facepalm... Considering it; make it a double face palm.
    • Solo 2 / CoOp 2
  • Sanitizing the Star system 2 : The Lich spawned but you don't have the 3 requiem completed. Considering the odds it's completely useless to try anything (even assuming you have the right sequence). So you just immobilize the Lich to make Thralls pop a little more. All the sudden again (maybe you think I'm lying about not seeing it coming) there's a dude that freaks out like in the TV shows (not a compliment) and actually curse. Well, not that I expected a person with more vocabulary, I sense this one could also benefit from reading the Wiki.... So... naah this one is a core gamer (Bipolar I might add). Those don't read... Because neither does he has 3 requiems completed. So even if his Lich spawn it will end up the same way (meaning total failure). There is no incentive to try to finish the Lich as the odds are against you; And because you have all the Parazon mods (step 1 & 2), you only need the murmurs to complete the requiem.
    • Solo 3 / CoOp 2
  • Sanitizing the Star system 3 : Murmurs, Murmurs, Murmurs, so many to gather. Bring them all at once ; Saryn will just do fine. The number of murmurs to gather is quite high if you put the reward on the other hand and compare. People get bored to farm over and over for too long. So if you want to finish your Lich episode, you will end up solo at some point.
    • Solo 4 / CoOp 2
  • Sanitizing the Star system Conclusion: To me the public games on Lich territory are to avoid at any cost now. I only witnessed 2 missions in which there was ONE person trying to do the same farming process. And it was more productive than ever. On a side note about clan. Depending on the people available, if they're looking at the chat / discord or if they're interested at all, the Lich hunt process becomes a solitary endeavor. More and more.
    • Solo 5 / CoOp 2 (clan/team effort isn't encouraged)
  • The Lich is dead Long live the Lich: Once you finally kill the Lich. You get the reward. The players who have a mastery rank above 20 and unless they get really lucky; they will not benefit from those rewards returning in their preferred missions. Let's name a few: Eidolon hunt, Extreme Survival, Relic farming->Buying Baro Cosmetics and so on.
    • Solo 6 / CoOp 2 (People won't bother trying as they know what to expect)
  • Requiems mod : Then you realize "Hey it seems the Requiem mods are decaying!!". When trying a second Lich you finally realize that one way or another you will have to farm (or recycle recently) more requiem mods. This means going through the process from step one... haaa, public games... it burns...
    • Solo 7 / CoOp 2

Those are just opinions. Hope it help understand the point of view of a player seeking for Co-Op style games.

Thanks for all the fixes. And here's one addition i would like to see: the ability to toggle invincibility in Captura. 

Currently our warframes are always invincible in Captura, which prevents us from triggering blocking animation (the one that you swing your sword to deflect bullets or resist knockdown effects), but given Captura's purpose of appreciating all the movesets in the game, i think it is a necessary addition. Thanks

By the way, where is Empyrean? 

Still no fix for most melee combos locking your movement and momentum isn't working.

staticor is still firing on one hand instead of both hands.

Sword and shield's shields are being holstered too high despite using final harbinger.

Before chimera update:

koQE7oR.jpg

now:

DzgfwBv.jpg

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Kuva Lich Ephemera’s appearing too subtle or sometimes not at all when equipped on Companions. This also fixes some Lich Ephemera’s not able to be equipped on some Companions. We’ll continue to tweak where needed!

unknown.png

Well I can see a very very sublte part of it on his knee now.

4 hours ago, MokutoBunshi said:

"While not in this Hotfix, we have more changes coming for Critical stats on Rivens"

This may or may not be the popular opinion, but LEAVE this. For ONCE since their release, there are builds that aren't blatantly ALWAYS better with a riven due to having more than 1 stat in a single slot at least on melee.
Like this (forma pending):

Hide contents

gp6P3jo.jpg

Its not flat out better with a 300-1000 plat riven.

You may be thinking, more plat spent is better for the game. However, this makes another one of warframes challenges for the devs harder. As mentioned by @[DE]Megan . Content being blown through too fast and more artificial caps having to be put in place.

What this does is makes MORE content balance-able so everyone can enjoy. If people are complaining that something is too hard, LIKELY they don't have any 1000 plat rivens and you are balancing for 2 separate crowds who are only different based on the platinum acquired and not skill. Even RNG with good rolls/reveals can cause this gap to widen

ESO

Eidolon hunts to some degree (psst, look at the new redeemer prime vs limbs)

Arbitrations etc.

And any future content.

You guys will have a better time balancing if you DO NOT make rivens any more powerful. Because if you do, the divide between the the best and worst players at what ever content you balance for wont be skill it will be platinum and trading in the market(which equates to an hour of not playing the game) for better fragor/zaw or what ever melee rivens.

Please, if rivens are even stronger there are 2 options realistically. You make new content that balanced for most people and too easy for people using rivens. OR you make content for those with rivens and its too hard for players who are skilled but unprepared.

I can't find a solution, but a buff is digging a deeper hole. Please re-evaluate. Talk to Scott. Also, Megan if you are reading this, keep up the good work.

My friend won't even touch a weapon if he doesn't have a riven for it. Rivens were supposed to balance the options by buffing rarely used weapons, but have become mandatory on most things that have better than 0.6 disposition. They could use major changes, but with so many of the players having infested so much resources into them, any change is painful and big ones are agony. Imagine spending hundreds of plat and 300k+ kuva on a thing that becomes useless. 

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Kuva Lich Changes & Fixes
The following fixes are for content that was ready by the time we arrived at our Prime Unvaulting Date. We are still experimenting with balancing additional reward Drops (Kuva) on Kuva Liches themselves to aid in the hunt! 

• Kuva Quartakk now has force feedback sounds when aiming down its sights.
  • Fixed Traded Kuva Liches always being Rank 5. They will now be the appropriate Rank 1! This fix was made serverside on Thursday 
  • Fixed Traded Kuva Liches retaining the Requiem Mod guesses from its previous owner. This fix was made serverside on Friday. 
  • Fixed ability to trigger the Lich Trading context action while the Crimson Branch is still in the process of being built.
  • Fixed Kuva Lich Ephemera’s appearing too subtle or sometimes not at all when equipped on Companions. This also fixes some Lich Ephemera’s not able to be equipped on some Companions. We’ll continue to tweak where needed!
  • Fixed Kuva Larvlings not spawning in certain situations, for real this time
  • Fixed Requiem Mod UI lingering on the screen perpetually after failing to Parazon stab the Kuva Lich.
  • Fixed cases where the Kuva Lich won’t stop throwing taunt lines at you in the Kuva Lich screen.
  • Fixed Melee swing speed Mods affecting Parazon finishers on the Kuva Lich. Resulting in broken animations.
  • Fixed a missing Parazon finisher animation. 
  • Fixed misaligned Kuva Lich Influence in the Star Chart.
  • Fixed a few localized languages having compressed Kuva Lich name font.
  • Fixed Kuva Lich weapon names not being localized in player loadouts on the End of Mission results screen.

I'm just about to down my 33rd lich and have yet to find a single ephemera, which have been quite disheartening to be honest. It would be nice if the RNG at least was less deviating or you still worked towards getting one somehow in the end, so each attempt wouldn't be completely meaningless or better yet make thrall kills count for more for each lich you've killed, making the next one ever so slightly quicker to get to the conclusion of. That same aspect is true for those hunting a high damage roll on a certain weapon with a specific damage type.

Also there are still a lot glitches upon attempting and/or finishing off a lich. UI is removed, with just a requiem murmur showing in red in the bottom and the only UI part you can call forth is the map by presssing M (otherwise you're left without waypoints, health/energy, teamlist, weapon info and so on.). There are also a lot of freezes during the attempts.

The long delay when you've got the requiem murmur order right at the end before getting to the decision part, is way to lengthy. The parazon animation is cool, but often buggy and other players only see you and the lich freeze up until you make a decision a while later.

Thanks for the hard work on them.

4 hours ago, anfuerudo said:

It's been what, almost 3 weeks since U26? Well, in 3 weeks only 0.3% of all players who played WF got "That Which Does Not Kill Us" achievement.

Yikes. I got that and I'm in the no stabbing camp. Is it just a few players complaining over and over about it? 

Archived