Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Old Blood: Prime Vault 26.0.8 + 26.0.8.1

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, Djudah said:

I guess it would then depend on the reason you play WF. Some people breed pets, some people place conclave, some people minmax, some people amass plat, some people go for lore. 🙂

Oh, my reply on the “hard” word use is above, wrong reply. 😂

Yes. Every people play for own reason. For me that play only for play together most time with my wife is a bad update. 
I'm also unlucky and do in double time this thing but my wife love killing lich. I don't want to remove this system. The best is giving coop on this. Helping together. 
Sure that if less rng i'm more happy but i could ignore it if give me coop 🙂. I understand that my unluck is not a good reason to change the system 🙂. But coop yes 🙂

Jeez, what did they do to Garuda's Talons? Those excessively wide swings make an attack speed of 1.45 look like below 1. Never used a stance on the claws and usually did quick melee. Back then, all I had in means of mods, was a maxed out Fury. Now I have even more to boost my attack speed, but I'm still slower than back then. Right now I feel artificially slowed down a LOT by the swing animation.

This time I double checked builds before posting^^'

So with all the patches that came after the OLD BLOOD came out. Can we address about relics and having an indicator if its vaulted or not? And I noticed that there is a UI glitch whenever I run fissure mission and whenever you press TAB on a selected relic it wont show you if its vaulted relic or not, doesn't even give you information at all but when youre out of the mission its working fine.

14 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

So if I read it right which would be good if it did get changed from not needing to equip melee first to just hit the heavy attack key and it just does the heavy attack motion regardless of having a primary or secondary weapon equipped.

At present you must equip the melee weapon then hit heavy attack key.

i dont know what u r reading or what u r understanding  i dont know where u got not needing to equip thing  please read all post or threat by  everyone  what they r talking about before answering

let me put it as clearly and easy way to understand way

The Old Blood: Hotfix 26.0.6 and forward some where

Fixes:

•  
    • Due to Melee Phase 2 removing ‘hold to charge’ attacks, you’ll now always have a fully charged up
    • ‘Hold Melee’ will now perform heavy attack like it did before Phase 2.

this is what we dont want, at present you must equip the melee weapon then hit heavy attack key

Of course u need to hold that thing to activate the heavy attack the problem is when u r smashing "E"  key if u mistakely hold that for 150of milisecond  while doing any combo the god tham heavy attack activates when u dont want it to and i dont know where u r reading stuff  please  read properly than give a decent reply. Also for your kind info there is no key bliding that can be changed for hold "e" to heavy attack thankyou and if u still dont get it there r many other thread in same topic please check

3 hours ago, Djudah said:

So essentially what you’re asking DE for is  to give us something useful even when we don’t get the weapons / ephemera / whatever we want. Example: KLs drop x amount of Kuva when we vanquish / convert them?

If that’s what you’re asking for then yes, you’re right that I missed your point. That would be neat! 🙂

When I wrote “hard”, I didn’t actually mean it was hard but a hard grind (wait that sounds like something else) lol. But to be fair, there are people complaining that they can’t handle the high levels and giving them a way to get rid of their lich some other way.

Also, I don’t know how you linked my opinion of an update / game genre to capitalism. 😂

You use the quote button, so people can answer you.  Otherwise you're not really responding, but hoping people don't read and you get the last word.

The point was that you created a straw man argument, based on a theoretical person that only exists in your mind.  If you don't understand, then I don't know how to explain.  The only thing I can offer is that we have the ability to compare and contrast the like parts of unlike things.  I used my example because instead of an entirely straw person who always is angry with DE for no reason, what I had was obvious hyperbole.  You're trying to couch an untrue statement in terms which may be construed as true, to support an argument not based in reality.  My point is to call out that lack of truth, and to do so by pointing out the absurdity of it placed into a realistic context.  

38 minutes ago, master_of_destiny said:

You use the quote button, so people can answer you.  Otherwise you're not really responding, but hoping people don't read and you get the last word.

The point was that you created a straw man argument, based on a theoretical person that only exists in your mind.  If you don't understand, then I don't know how to explain.  The only thing I can offer is that we have the ability to compare and contrast the like parts of unlike things.  I used my example because instead of an entirely straw person who always is angry with DE for no reason, what I had was obvious hyperbole.  You're trying to couch an untrue statement in terms which may be construed as true, to support an argument not based in reality.  My point is to call out that lack of truth, and to do so by pointing out the absurdity of it placed into a realistic context.  

🤦🏻‍♂️ I’m not trying to hope you don’t read and get the “last word”. I’m obviously new to posting in this forum. So yep, you can have the last word. 👍🏻

‘Hold Melee’ will now perform heavy attack like it did before Phase 2, Still no fix? No immediate fix on that means " lets just keep this anoying feature for now, to make some ppl mad or frustrated. IF they didnt like the "hEAVY attack" since the introduction, now we will make them h8 it...:) Yo that forcin people to use that HA feature in such a way its such a shady tactics I do have 2 say i almost like the approach:) ALMOST... Dont get me wrong, i like the new melee a lot, except the new amazing "hEAVY attack" thing, and that forcin ppl 2 use this its just aint gonna fly...It kinda feels sad when u more think about it actually. P.S. melee gameplay is the most fun warframe has 2 offer atm in my opinion, so i think any changes should b done very carefully and precisely in that matter and definatelly not the way it is runnin right now, but thats my opinion. 

1 hour ago, Djudah said:

🤦🏻‍♂️ I’m not trying to hope you don’t read and get the “last word”. I’m obviously new to posting in this forum. So yep, you can have the last word. 👍🏻

That's not my intention.

The goal of a forum is to have a discussion, and to do so you reply.  If you don't, there's no opportunity to discuss.  I've seen other people do this with malice, and wanted to point that out in the event that this was simply ignorance to a function.  It's not exactly like I know everything, and I've had the same pointed out to me quite a long time ago.  If it was taken as snide or insulting you have my apologies, as that was not the intent.

3 minutes ago, master_of_destiny said:

That's not my intention.

The goal of a forum is to have a discussion, and to do so you reply.  If you don't, there's no opportunity to discuss.  I've seen other people do this with malice, and wanted to point that out in the event that this was simply ignorance to a function.  It's not exactly like I know everything, and I've had the same pointed out to me quite a long time ago.  If it was taken as snide or insulting you have my apologies, as that was not the intent.

All good buddy! 🙂 we are all just people wanting the best for the game. Maybe we’ll see each other in game some time. 

3 hours ago, Reakacemrz said:

i dont know what u r reading or what u r understanding  i dont know where u got not needing to equip thing  please read all post or threat by  everyone  what they r talking about before answering

let me put it as clearly and easy way to understand way

The Old Blood: Hotfix 26.0.6 and forward some where

•  

Fixes:

•  
    • Due to Melee Phase 2 removing ‘hold to charge’ attacks, you’ll now always have a fully charged up
    • ‘Hold Melee’ will now perform heavy attack like it did before Phase 2.

this is what we dont want want  not any other bull S#&$  at present you must equip the melee weapon then hit heavy attack key

r u kiddding me ofcourse u need to hold the goddamn that thing to activate the heavy attack the problem is when u r smashing "E"  key if u mistakely hold that for 150of milisecond  while doing any combo the god tham heavy attack activates when u dont want it to

and i dont know where u r reading stuff  please  read properly than give a decent reply

and for your kind info there is no key bliding that can be changed for hold "e" to heavy attack thankyou

and if u still dont get it there r many other threat in same topic please check

I'm guessing your first language isn't english, you quoted me out of context of a post that I was replying to your post. 

Please don't quote me again as your attitude sucks in your replies.

On 2019-11-19 at 8:58 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Fixes:

• Fixing ability to hack a single Corpus Spy console repeatedly, thus gaining an endless amount of XP. 

Well this maybe responsible for breaking profit taker heist 3.

As it is now impossible to hack the console at waypoint A for second time thus rendering entire heist 3 impossible to pass.

Since it's no longer possible to build combo counter because of the hold melee to heavy attack nonsense I've given up and switched to a heavy attack build.  I've bound my heavy attack to a mouse button and have discovered that after shooting my secondary I can't just heavy attack.  I have to do a normal melee attack first, and then heavy attack.  This is very annoying and clunky.  Can we get it fixed so that when you heavy attack with your secondary out you automagically switch to melee and start the heavy attack?

10 hours ago, h41pa said:

You said you fixed kuva duplicates. 🤣 I'm still getting a lot of duplicates for example:

Kuva brakk - kuva krakken. - kuva kohm - kuva krakken - kuva brakk 🤣

I hate getting duplicates.🤣

That wasn't what they said was changed.

It was changed to not get the same weapon over and over without different weapons. You will still get duplicates because of rng...

Kuva Quartakk still doesn't have firemode toggle. Whether or not it's intended it feeels really bad. Just why, it doesn't make any sense!? Tiberon Prime has three firemodes, Stradavar's got two but my Qua-bro's gotta get the smelly end of the stick.

"your teammate needs help to open a door" sticky note

But at least my Frost doesn't look too glossy anymore. So ty! One frame check, couple of more to go.

Edit: Oh yay, blocking with exalted blade out on Excalibur will now successfully cancel his fourth ability, because your frame decides to rather pull out the gun. Sweet.

3 hours ago, Demian_DeVile said:

if I got a Converted Lich from a friend and Converted it again I can't retrade it to another friend - please fix it 

DE specificly noted that all liches can only be traded ONCE, to avoid passing them around for ephemeras. In return they doubled the chance for a lich to have an ephemera in the first place.

Archived