Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Old Blood: Prime Vault 26.0.8 + 26.0.8.1

[DE]Megan

Please remove lich ranking up on failure if we're supposed to stab blindly, have them level with known requiems. Rank 2 when one known, r3 at 2, r4 half way to 3, r5 at all three.

Or at least tell us how we're supposed to play. The rift between players stabbing every time and those stabbing only to test order of words is a terrible thing to inflict on the player base.

A toggle or definitive removal of "hold melee input for heavy attack" would be very welcome. Accidental depletion of the combo counter with fast attacking melee weapons happens far too often.

On the bright side, changes to regular critical chance mods made dedicated heavy attack builds very nice, so there's still something to work with while the issue is resolved.

23 минуты назад, [DE]Megan сказал:

We are still experimenting with balancing additional reward Drops (Kuva) on Kuva Liches themselves to aid in the hunt! 

Correct me if I'm wrong, but is this your solution to "make the co-operative aspect of Lich hunting rewarding"? If yes, then it's absolutely unacceptable. There's nothing "rewarding" in 5 or 10%(because we all know you won't make it bigger) drop chance for 200 or 500(because, you've guessed it, we all know you won't make it bigger) kuva, because we still have a ton of murmurs to farm(FYI, it's way faster to brute force lich without murmur farming, than to farm those murmurs) and each failed attempt results in lich's level increase.

For crying out loud, just bring shareable murmur progress from failed attempts. 

TL;DR We want de-grindification, not some kuva drops.

21 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Kuva Lich Changes & Fixes
The following fixes are for content that was ready by the time we arrived at our Prime Unvaulting Date. We are still experimenting with balancing additional reward Drops (Kuva) on Kuva Liches themselves to aid in the hunt! 

Wait wait, no no, stop. Don't give us Kuva for helping others with their Lich! Unless it's a LOT of Kuva I'm just going to keep soloing. Make murmurs more rewarding to get! It's not fun at all to go out of your way to do old mission types to get them.

16 минут назад, HLixir сказал:

Something still needs to be done about how players purposefully refuse to take on their own lich during public missions. Would be a great addition to set a timer if the lich owner doesn't attack it within a minute of its initial arrival

Something definitely needs to be done, but solo players most likely won't be glad to see this timer.
Solo murmur farming is easier when the lich shows up on the mission, and thralls keep spawnig faster when the lich is far from the player. Adding timer will make this process (already pretty long one) even less convenient than it is now.

22 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Kuva Lich Changes & Fixes
The following fixes are for content that was ready by the time we arrived at our Prime Unvaulting Date. We are still experimenting with balancing additional reward Drops (Kuva) on Kuva Liches themselves to aid in the hunt! 

Unwilling to lessen the amount of murmurs needed, especially on the 3rd one? So as to lessen the grind. Because it takes hours to be able to try again.

Vauban Prime and Ash Prime have emerged from the Prime Vault with their signature Prime Weapons, Accessories, and more!

No warning that Saryn prime and Valkyr Prime have ended? At the time of this reply, Saryn Prime and Valkyr Prime still say "Available now" "open", but is no where to be found in game after this update.
https://www.warframe.com/news/prime-vault-opens-sept-3

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1123425-the-prime-vault-is-open/

6 minutes ago, ManaMayhemMike said:

umm... where's the vectis prime barrel? I'm seeing 5 new relics, but none of them have the barrel. Three relics show up with vectis prime parts but there's only the Braton and Akstilleto barrels in them, no vectis prime barrel.

6 minutes ago, enemystand said:

i might be crazy but i cant see the vectis prime barrel in any relic

Can confirm, my GF was looking forward to finally getting a Vectis Prime, only there's no relic for the barrel. So...  umm.. maybe a hotfix for the hotfix? Or did [DE]Megan's kuva lich steal all of the Vectis Prime barrels we were supposed to get?

I bet it's her kuva lich. Damn kuva liches, stealing our prime parts.

Finally I can get the last part I need for Vectis Prime. That'll leave Dual Kamas Prime as my only missing prime item. Hopefully that can return next time, it's coming up on 4 years I've been playing and I'm pretty sure DKP has only been available once during that time, thus me not having farmed all the parts for lack of knowledge when I started the game.

I won't know until later, but by any chance has exodia contagion been fixed to throw at the beginning of the swing yet?

7 minutes ago, ManaMayhemMike said:

umm... where's the vectis prime barrel? I'm seeing 5 new relics, but none of them have the barrel. Three relics show up with vectis prime parts but there's only the Braton and Akstilleto barrels in them, no vectis prime barrel.

THIS. Please fix ASAP. 😞

Requiem mods still run out of batteries?

"Liches" (no DE,  they aren't liches, they don't exhibit a single lich-like quality) still instakill you even when you've done nothing wrong and you've already won the battle?

Duplicate weapons still completely useless?

Still not even slightly interested.

Dendra shoulder plates STILL improperly rotate applied emblems.

Melee still does stupid things with a high attack speed:

Also,

Removed the warning that you need to restart after changing the ‘Vertical Sync’ mode in the in-game Options (this was only true on WinXP).

RIP. Still the nicest OS that MS has ever made.

Archived