Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Old Blood: Prime Vault 26.0.8 + 26.0.8.1

[DE]Megan

il y a 20 minutes, Oreades a dit :

Nah I'm actually glad that's gone, it just encouraged more toxic behavior form people demanding that other players kill their Lich. 

People still ask to kill their lich because you dont let other lich spawn .  What is hard to understand in that ? The thing that create the toxic climate is the lich not being killed and not despawning so others could get their lich to spawn . 

vor 7 Minuten schrieb Jarriaga:

Unless it's a UI bug, it's an upcoming change that has dropped early but not documented. Weapons will now use individual per weapon disposition instead of per family, starting with Kuva weapons. There's a dev workshop thread about this.

They said that no Riven Dispo changes upcoming this year. Normal weapons (not only Prime) has the same "bug" and not only weapons with prime variante are effected

3 минуты назад, DariusMcSwag сказал:

*snip*

Agreed on everything aside from nodes - separate variants of same nodes bring much needed higher levels of enemies to all nodes. There're only so many ways to get 100+ level enemies, say, on Earth or Mars.

before.png

As you can see, nice riven right? Now look at this S#&$...

after.png

This is not a change, this is a direct nerf to all of us, this is what i mean when i said your change is garbage, and you want to nerf us so we can't even think about endurace runs, because i don't know what's your problem with people trying to stay a long time playing your game, but it feels like you want to kill your own game with this S#&$, this is not a change, this is not a fix, this is a stupid nerf, an useless and not wanted nerf, so, good bye, have fun, and i hope you start to listening your players because with this S#&$, you're killing your game and you're killing the fun for your players...

1 minute ago, Pagkabuang said:

There is a new bug where all melee rivens are nerfed by 50% please check.

Apparently it's not a bug, it's just a nerf, because they don't want you to go to endurace runs, it's not fun for them, so it shouldn't be fun for you...

Just now, Dartaz666 said:

before.png

As you can see, nice riven right? Now look at this S#&$...

after.png

This is not a change, this is a direct nerf to all of us, this is what i mean when i said your change is garbage, and you want to nerf us so we can't even think about endurace runs, because i don't know what's your problem with people trying to stay a long time playing your game, but it feels like you want to kill your own game with this S#&$, this is not a change, this is not a fix, this is a stupid nerf, an useless and not wanted nerf, so, good bye, have fun, and i hope you start to listening your players because with this S#&$, you're killing your game and you're killing the fun for your players...

This is a UI bug in the Arsenal that we're chasing right now. The actual stats shown on the Riven screen are true.

We'll have a fix for this in a near Hotfix.

4 minutes ago, Drachnyn said:

Well you should stab your lich so it's just good to encourage lich hunting together.

I'll stab my (at present non existant) Lich when I'm good and ready and since DE clearly doesn't understand the reasons people are choosing not to, it has nothing to do with the existence or lack of murmurs on attempt. 

It is because DE implemented a system that punishes players for engaging in it and spits in their face ta boot by offering them the diverse selection of dying or being downed. Until they either reconsider forcing the back cracking animation on people because they worked so hard on it or give players a way to despawn their lich that doesn't involve dying. Get used to people not stabbing them cause it ain't going anywhere. 

6 minutes ago, MunsuLight said:

People still ask to kill their lich because you dont let other lich spawn .  What is hard to understand in that ? The thing that create the toxic climate is the lich not being killed and not despawning so others could get their lich to spawn . 

That is wholly and completely on DE for releasing a system for which that is an outcome, failing to understand why people aren't engaging with said system and not issuing a patch for said system that actually addresses those reasons. 

Just now, [DE]Megan said:

This is a UI bug in the Arsenal that we're chasing right now. The actual stats shown on the Riven screen are true.

We'll have a fix for this in a near Hotfix.

I already tested it, it's not a bug that show the stats in the wrong way, it actually affect the stats, i'm dealing less dmg too with the same riven and the same build, so your bug it's actually affecting the dmg in the weapons, it's not just a display bug...

4 minutes ago, anfuerudo said:

Agreed on everything aside from nodes - separate variants of same nodes bring much needed higher levels of enemies to all nodes. There're only so many ways to get 100+ level enemies, say, on Earth or Mars.

I think a fair compromise would be to keep the high level mission variant, but also allow for Siphons, Floods, Invasions, Fissures etc. with increased drops from enemies.

I just want the Thralls to be integrated into our routine, instead of having to go to a separate island.

I really hope that the fire mode of quartakk can be simply just change to switch fire just like tiberon prime, not aim to change. It will be convenient to use.

Morever, there is a bug on the fire mode of  this weapon: if u click aiming and fire at the same time, u will get a very high semi fire rate..which is much higher then it should be.

If u can just change the way it's fires, the bug will no longer exist.

"While not in this Hotfix, we have more changes coming for Critical stats on Rivens"

This may or may not be the popular opinion, but LEAVE this. For ONCE since their release, there are builds that aren't blatantly ALWAYS better with a riven due to having more than 1 stat in a single slot at least on melee.
Like this (forma pending):

Spoiler

gp6P3jo.jpg

Its not flat out better with a 300-1000 plat riven.

You may be thinking, more plat spent is better for the game. However, this makes another one of warframes challenges for the devs harder. As mentioned by @[DE]Megan . Content being blown through too fast and more artificial caps having to be put in place.

What this does is makes MORE content balance-able so everyone can enjoy. If people are complaining that something is too hard, LIKELY they don't have any 1000 plat rivens and you are balancing for 2 separate crowds who are only different based on the platinum acquired and not skill. Even RNG with good rolls/reveals can cause this gap to widen

ESO

Eidolon hunts to some degree (psst, look at the new redeemer prime vs limbs)

Arbitrations etc.

And any future content.

You guys will have a better time balancing if you DO NOT make rivens any more powerful. Because if you do, the divide between the the best and worst players at what ever content you balance for wont be skill it will be platinum and trading in the market(which equates to an hour of not playing the game) for better fragor/zaw or what ever melee rivens.

Please, if rivens are even stronger there are 2 options realistically. You make new content that balanced for most people and too easy for people using rivens. OR you make content for those with rivens and its too hard for players who are skilled but unprepared.

I can't find a solution, but a buff is digging a deeper hole. Please re-evaluate. Talk to Scott. Also, Megan if you are reading this, keep up the good work.

Can you make it at least an option to use heavy attacks ONLY when I press the HeavyAttackKey? 
The current state of fast melees was ruined for me to always watch out and switch weapons if I see my frame winding up for a combo deleter attack...
Basicly if I hold down E like 10 miliseconds more by accident, then I have to rebuild my combo all over again.

Also, the grind for the 3rd Requiem Circle is still not acceptable. Way too much.

1 hour ago, Voltage said:

Thank you for the Vault Access for Vauban and Ash.

Will we see changes to Maiming Strike and Critical Chance on Slide attack stats on Riven Mods? I hope "Critical stats" includes both base Critical Chance and Critical Chance on Slide Attacks. Maiming Strike and it's Riven counterpart are very bad right now and not worth a slot.

Thank you for taking feedback on Liches, and I hope there will be some consistency with the grind. It would be nice if we could upgrade poor % bonus rolls, and it would also be cool to work towards an Ephemera. Cancelling or "Re-rolling" contracts would eliminate demoralization after killing a Kuva Larvling and seeing a bad % bonus weapon and/or the lack of an Ephemera.

BUG: Riven Mod values are incorrect.

unknown.png

unknown.png

This applies to many Riven Mods. It is only a visual bug within the modding screen. Linking in chat and viewing within the mod bench works fine.

Not sure but this could be partial fragments of what's planned (they want to change riven dispo for each weapon rather than each weapon family.). Test it on regular Machete and the Machete Wraith. Could have interesting results.

il y a 6 minutes, Oreades a dit :

That is wholly and completely on DE for releasing a system for which that is an outcome, failing to understand why people aren't engaging with said system and not issuing a patch for said system that actually addresses those reasons. 

Cant disagree with that . DE is being stubborn with their vision of how to play the game 

Archived