Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Old Blood: Prime Vault 26.0.8 + 26.0.8.1

[DE]Megan

18 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Old Blood: Hotfix 26.0.8

Nice to see that you're working on the other melee crit mods, I was surprised to see they had been left out, especially poor Ripkas' amalgam mod.

Question regarding Ember:

According to the ingame description, Immolate has a 10 energy/s channel cost once it hits maximum heat.

According to the wiki: "After reaching maximum heat there is a 10 second ramp up time, during which the energy drain increases exponentially, before the drain reaches its maximum value."

I've noticed that this doesn't seem to happen ingame. Testing in Simulacrum confirms it. Immolate doesn't hit any caps, even with Efficiency and Duration mods it just keeps increasing the drain until it can empty out +300 energy pools in mere seconds.

If this isn't intended behavior, a fix for it would be very nice.

Question regarding Kuva Liches:

While preventing back-to-back duplicates and allowing us to trade Liches helped mitigate the excessive grind, it still doesn't solve the issue of the duplicates that will inevitably stack up, particularly weapons with lower elemental percentages than we already have.

This is especially a problem with kuva weapons with very low percentages, and doubly so with the least popular ones, because few people would be interested in paying remotely enough to justify the time spent grinding that lich. Converting said lich is an alternative, but liches currently do extremely low damage, and as far as I've personally seen, they don't appear to use their abilities, so that is just about a worse solution than almost giving your lich away.

Will something be done to address this problem? I've seen several other posters in the hotfix threads ask if Valence transfer (or valence fusion, as some called it if memory serves) could boost your kuva weapon by a (2% or 3%?) percentage so that even useless duplicates may serve some purpose.

Also, when we finally have that optimal kuva weapon, any further duplicates of it become useless even with Valence Fusion, so maybe allowing us to dissolve them into kuva could be a good idea? Rivens are an ever-devouring black hole of kuva that can never be sated, so alternative sources for the stuff are always welcome, especially now that Riven slivers are a thing.

As it is, the lich system feels unrewarding compared to all the time we need to invest in it.

vor 15 Minuten schrieb Oreades:

It is because DE implemented a system that punishes players for engaging in it and spits in their face ta boot by offering them the diverse selection of dying or being downed. Until they either reconsider forcing the back cracking animation on people because they worked so hard on it or give players a way to despawn their lich that doesn't involve dying. Get used to people not stabbing them cause it ain't going anywhere. 

ok you hit revive, what's the big deal?

Why does this Lich system have to be so grueling. I've never felt like I'm wasting my life playing this game until now. you made changes to decrease murmur requirements, yet you make other changes in other places that make it just as long, if not longer. You also made it to where it's not worth helping others kill their Lich. If they even chose to kill it. re-enable shared Murmur for failed lich kills and give people a bonus for helping others beat theirs. I do much better on my own to kill my lich faster than to play with others. The decrease in Thralls per mission isn't worth the extra help killing them. better to just run solo and get stomped by your own Lich considering other Liches just waste your time. 

Trading a defeated lich for another defeated lich just to fight THAT one. 1 lich for 1 item is bad enough. but 2 Liches for 1 is not worth any item they have to give. why can't you make it at least entertaining? this is just "how can we put as many things in the way as possible to keep them from obtaining it too early?" to .. "let's make this fun to do." remember that word? "fun"? You guys used to have fun short story lines for such things and go get the new stuff. then everyone spent the time playing with them as apposed to spending all the time to get them just to be burned the F out to where they don't even want to play the game at all. Stop thinking about time wasting and think more about time investing. 

Oh, and btw, any plans for reworking Vauban's Minelayer? It's still a terrible ability, and Photon Strike could use some love, too. It struggles to harm grineer at higher levels to the point that it's often more efficient to just use your weapon instead, and that feels kind of pathetic for an orbital death laser.

- I think I am personally done with the lich system now after getting another duplicate weapon. The grind is way too much and it is simply boring. Why can´t we "banish" a lich once per day? This would reduce the amount of useless grinding time while still preventing people from speed rushing to max lvl weapons.

- Captured liches are not only useless, they also create lags on spawn. Can they at least do something useful, like bashing the sh!t out of players who don´t attack their liches?

6 minutes ago, Drachnyn said:

ok you hit revive, what's the big deal?

Or (you might have to sit down for this one) give players a third option that doesn't involve getting downed for no other reason than the Lich showing up and doesn't spreading ketchup over half the starchart. 

It's almost like there is an easy obvious solution that would make everyone happy except the team that worked on the BOSHY animation, but if you're really prioritizing an animation over the happiness of your playerbase, you're prioritizing wrong. 

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Melee swing speed Mods affecting Parazon finishers on the Kuva Lich. Resulting in broken animations.

Ok, i get that but it was working fine against the lich's thralls.

I used [Primed Fury] just to get a faster finishing animation against them but now it doesn't work :( ... Please fix it, Thanks.

thanks, i hate to be repetitive, but, still no fixes/Qol for grendel.
in short, 1 ability  has too much energy drain and varius bugs(bugs on the energy drain, becuase sometime it drains a lot of energy even with only 1 enemy in his guts)

and the 4 ability has the same problems and bugs on the enrgy drain, plus, the mobility...ewww, is horrible.

vor 2 Minuten schrieb Oreades:

Or (you might have to sit down for this one) give players a third option that doesn't involve getting downed for no other reason than the Lich showing up and doesn't spreading ketchup over half the starchart. 

It's almost like there is an easy obvious solution that would make everyone happy except the team that worked on the BOSHY animation, but if you're really prioritizing an animation over the happiness of your playerbase, you're prioritizing wrong. 

Dealing with your lich in a non self sacrificing way doesnt need to exclude getting murmur progress for the whole team. If they really wanted to they could let us do some sort of minigame that prevents us from dying when using the wrong requiem. I think dying to the lich doesnt matter at all, which is why I think people are taking it way to seriously but that also means in turn that i could live without it.

So how about this: everyone gets murmur progress once the lich goes down and after getting downed a number of times without the person the lich belongs to stabbing it it retreats.

57 minutes ago, Dartaz666 said:

Really? please don't make more changes if you will ruin more things, i had a +200% damage, +120% crit rate, +130% cold damage, and -53% dmg to infested riven on my Gram Prime, now i have a stupid 104.1% melee dmg, 56.2% cold dmg, 60.3% crit rate, and -24.3% dmg to infested... what is this? another nerf to the rivens? what the hell are you thinking? i know you want to ruin the endurace runs for everyone but this is too much, we will start dealing crap dmg with every weapon and the game will be really boring if you continue doing this S#&$ to us. I'm done with this S#&$, i could understand if you nerf the Gram Prime and then my riven turn into S#&$, but not that you change all the stats of my riven to make it S#&$...
So thank you but good bye, i will not waste more time in a game that just keep nerfing S#&$ that isn't op or needed a change...

It’s a visual bug in the arsenal modding screen. It applies as normal.

Archived