Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Old Blood: Prime Vault 26.0.8 + 26.0.8.1

[DE]Megan

Can we please get a increase in thrall spawn rates especially if you solo.

normally i get 2-8 in non endless missions, normally on the lower end when i solo a mission.

i don't know how but can you do something with the thrall missions themself it getting harder and harder to find a party in pubs to play with and i have to solo a increasing amount of missions.

The error occurred after the patch The Old Blood: Prime Vault 26.0.8. The trading post doesn't work.
And writes:Trading in an unfinished room is dangerous.  In fact, perhaps you should not even be in it ...
But the trading post was completed so the problem is not in this

Trade breaking Bug after this update: When trading at a dojo trade station, it give you an error, something along the lines of " you cannot trade in an unfinished room. You probably should not be in here anyway."

Past arcwing melee bug that needs to be fixed: When melee attacking in arcwing missions, it will fail to autolock. Melee reach is already inconsistently and insanely small on arcwing melee weapons, this makes melee combat require physical contact with the "bump box."

Revert the added extra trigger for heavy attack from holding melee, its too easy to use the attack when you do not intend to. And its very detrimental for any build that is based on combo, be it Weeping, BR or Heavy attack focused build.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Old Blood: Hotfix 26.0.8.1

Changes:

• Replaced the Lith V7 Forma Blueprint reward with the Vectis Prime Barrel to address missing Vectis piece.
  • Improved diagnostics for GPU-driver crashes (we now send you to the website for help).

Fixes:

• Fixed Riven stats in the Arsenal displaying values as if the weapon has a Disposition of 1, making it appear as if your Riven attributes were cut in half. 
  • Fixed "unfinished room" error showing up when trying to trade using a regular Trading Post in the Dojo.
  • Fixed a script error when the console hacking screen closes.
  • Fixed a script error when viewing a Chat linked Mod.

Some wicked fast fixes here from the prior release. 

13 минут назад, Drachnyn сказал:

ok you hit revive, what's the big deal?

Maybe because they've spent all their 4(6) revives(because it's so easy to die on 100+ level mission, especially when you're using something like Vauban, who has zero survivability past level 50)? Or maybe because they just don't want to bloody die. Here's another reason: some mods, like Adaptation for example, were bugged, so when you die they stop working for the remainder of the mission(I still don't know whether DE fixed this issue). And in return we get what, 10 times the amount of murmur the regular thrall gives you? And DE is still contemplating how much kuva spare for it to be "balanced" and "rewarding". Oh, and not to mention that your lich levels up every time you fail.

It's been what, almost 3 weeks since U26? Well, in 3 weeks only 0.3% of all players who played WF got "That Which Does Not Kill Us" achievement. To put it in some perspective, there're 35.5k players who are playing WF right now, and only 106 of them got this achievement.

Is this deal big enough for you?

30 minutes ago, Flupheh said:

The official drop tables at https://www.warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html#solarisRewards are completely missing bounties.

28 minutes ago, Madway7 said:

Probably because the bounty tables change constantly

If you'd both take a closer look, you'd notice that the entire thing is broken starting with the "Neo L1 Relic (Flawless)" entry

9DPSzhh.png

EDIT: They just updated it

https://www.warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html

• Umbra still loses (when applicable) invulnerability as well as all active buffs, upon Transference, despite what the hotfix supposedly claims here https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1120514-hotfix-2563/
  • Exalted Blade no longer auto-blocks while attacking (and this issue itself has gone under the radar for the longest time)
  • The Aero set mod bonus does not activate when damaging enemies with melee weapons or abilities
  • Certain mods bugged after being killed by Kuva Liches.
  • Inescapable death cinematic as punishment for failing to correctly equip requiem mods via game of pure luck with the odds stacked against you
    • I know this is game design and not a bug; however--no if's, and's or but's--it's really bad. And the argument "just don't kill the Kuva Larvling if you don't want a Lich" doesn't really work here, because they all have those new Kuva weapons that, if not forces, heavily incentives players to participate in Lich content so they can increase mastery rank.
      • Maybe change inescapable death to inescapable damage, or include a "mash [button(s)] to Struggle" mechanic to lessen the punishment, or even QTEs (which could work well since the game is so action-focused anyway) to avoid/resist the Lich's insta-kill? Yes, power creep has caused players to transcend to near-god-hood status, but having us roll the dice just to heighten the threat of death feels cheap as heck.
  • Any plans for Mercy Finishers to be more practical/rewarding?

vor 3 Minuten schrieb anfuerudo:

Maybe because they've spent all their 4(6) revives(because it's so easy to die on 100+ level mission, especially when you're using something like Vauban, who has zero survivability past level 50)? Or maybe because they just don't want to bloody die. Here's another reason: some mods, like Adaptation for example, were bugged, so when you die they stop working for the remainder of the mission(I still don't know whether DE fixed this issue). And in return we get what, 10 times the amount of murmur the regular thrall gives you? And DE is still contemplating how much kuva spare for it to be "balanced" and "rewarding". Oh, and not to mention that your lich levels up every time you fail.

It's been what, almost 3 weeks since U26? Well, in 3 weeks only 0.3% of all players who played WF got "That Which Does Not Kill Us" achievement. To put it in some perspective, there're 35.5k players who are playing WF right now, and only 106 of them got this achievement.

Is this deal big enough for you?

Then how about what i said to oreades:

Zitat

Dealing with your lich in a non self sacrificing way doesnt need to exclude getting murmur progress for the whole team. If they really wanted to they could let us do some sort of minigame that prevents us from dying when using the wrong requiem. I think dying to the lich doesnt matter at all, which is why I think people are taking it way to seriously but that also means in turn that i could live without it.

So how about this: everyone gets murmur progress once the lich goes down and after getting downed a number of times without the person the lich belongs to stabbing it it retreats.

6 minutes ago, anfuerudo said:

I got that achievement on my first Lich when U26 dropped. I didn't know it was such a big deal lol

Was quite surprise to not see any change to the press E to heavy attack,with all of the complains since thursday. I barely can reach my combo at X12 with out accidentally do an heavy attack. 

But yes, Thanks for the hotfix, they are always welcome. 

Guys, Lich-occupied excavation nodes are still borderline impossible (or at best ridiculously hard)

Thanks for the patch, looking forward to more soon with Lich related stuff!

Edit: Also I keep hearing Adaptation is broken somehow? Can someone explain how? I was wondering if I was crazy since I felt my frames using the mod felt noticeably squishier all of a sudden.

6 минут назад, Drachnyn сказал:

Then how about what i said to oreades:

Good, I like it, but there's a little problem: there's no non-sacrificial way of dealing with the lich yet. Well, aside from ignoring the bastard and irking the whole team.

3 минуты назад, kyori сказал:

I got that achievement on my first Lich when U26 dropped. I didn't know it was such a big deal lol

Same. But then again, I'm MR27, I've spent 4.7k hours in this game, so it's only natural that I can deal with it. What about other players? I'd like to remind you that War Within, a prerequisite to get a lich, is locked to MR5. How many MR5s can down level 5 lich? Or to consistently play missions with 100+ level enemies? Not many, would be my guess.

So, they are fixing problems, can you please tell us if there is a way to use Eclipse in dark areas? since you changed the effect of heat or self heat, so now we can't use her Eclipse in dark areas, some folks tested it with the new ephemera, it looks like it's working, since the number keep switching from the dark and the light buff, but when you shoot, the dmg still the same as we are in a dark area, so since you nerfed Mirage with the heat change, can we actually get the light buff from the ephemera, since it is lighting us anyway, it should work just fine, i mean, it's light, we have light around us... make that kind of things work please so we can still using Mirage as damage dealer in Eidolon hunts, it's a lot more fun and challenging than using Chroma, since she's squishy, please at least one time hear your players and do something with that.

26 minutes ago, Drachnyn said:

Dealing with your lich in a non self sacrificing way doesnt need to exclude getting murmur progress for the whole team. If they really wanted to they could let us do some sort of minigame that prevents us from dying when using the wrong requiem. I think dying to the lich doesnt matter at all, which is why I think people are taking it way to seriously but that also means in turn that i could live without it.

So how about this: everyone gets murmur progress once the lich goes down and after getting downed a number of times without the person the lich belongs to stabbing it it retreats.

If DE wan'ts to give players a legitimate third option for dealing with their Lich at their pace/terms and also give group Murmur progression regardless of route, I'd see no issue with that. 

Tho the same issue is going to crop up again if they opt to give the group progression for only one or varying amounts based on the route selected. Because it will degenerate right back to "you're choice is costing me X and you should play the way I want". 

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

We'll have a fix for this in a near Hotfix.

On topic of visual only bugs, will the Naru Syandana get fixed in said hotfix? Wings go into the right side of the face and crotch right now until one bullet jumps. And can we get a toggle when the wings flip back down (the current flip down after some time and when you aim and then optional toggle on for wings to always be extended), for all the wing like syandanas?

Archived