[DE]Megan

(XB1) The Old Blood: Update 26.0.6

Just wanted to say I am having the same problem. It was "...update" before I did a hard restart, now it's "...check info".

IT'S WORKING! I thought I should check one last time before hitting 'submit reply', and either I got lucky or DE fixed it? Let's got with "Good job, DE!" xD

Hey guys try unplugging Xbox from power, let sit 3min to clear cache, worked for me after. Was having login issue as well, now Im in the game.

24 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Try hard restarting your Xbox (hold down the power button) and launching Warframe from the 'My games and apps' App!

thank working for me now

48 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Unable to purchase anything.  Can't purchase Grendel Locators nor can anyone in my alliance.

error  "The transaction could not be completed. Your account has not been charged. Please try again later"

12 minutes ago, (XB1)Tucker D Dawg said:

Unable to purchase anything.  Can't purchase Grendel Locators nor can anyone in my alliance.

error  "The transaction could not be completed. Your account has not been charged. Please try again later"

We're investigating purchasing issues right now!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Kuva liches are not rising after vessel killed 

Kuva siphons and floods not giving relics.

No kuva relic fissures are present. 

No melee alerts found. 

Seems like the patch made client up to date but content missing?

Just now, (XB1)HiloBoyS said:

Kuva liches are not rising after vessel killed 

Kuva siphons and floods not giving relics.

No kuva relic fissures are present. 

No melee alerts found. 

Seems like the patch made client up to date but content missing?

Something if definitely fishy in the water. We're on fire trying to get down to the bottom of these issues.

The Melee Alerts are this Friday though:

There will also be a total of eight time-limited Alerts starting Friday, November 22nd @ 2 PM ET until Monday, November 25th @ 2 PM ET:  

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

We have re-deployed The Old Blood update to fix a slew of issues!

Please restart and grab the update. We'll continue to monitor for further issues.

• Upvote 1

hace 4 minutos, [DE]Megan dijo:

¡Hemos vuelto a implementar la actualización de The Old Blood para solucionar una gran cantidad de problemas!

Por favor reinicie y tome la actualización. Continuaremos monitoreando si hay más problemas.

Thanks!

Edited by (XB1)MasterZiggy076

Update after patch that launched 5 mins ago.

Legendary cores passed out.

Requiem fissures now spawning. 

Unable to confirm if any liches spawned yet or if kuva siphons award relics yet.

I may be bugged since I already killed vessel before patch. I don't get any vessels now. I'll be testing kuva siphons to see if ant relics drop.

Confirmed relics dropping from kuva siphons

Confirmed clan mate got a lich from vessel. Myself and a few more are bugged possibly because we killed vessel before patch. No lich

Edited by (XB1)HiloBoyS

Update: 

All bugs previously reported fixed. Vessel spawned after doing cassini capture 8 times. Got lich

Relics spawn now. 

All things reported fixed. Tyvm

• Like 1

Hotfix 1 is now live!

Changes:

• Replaced the Lith V7 Forma Blueprint reward with the Vectis Prime Barrel to address missing Vectis piece.
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed a number of different Operator accessories excessively clipping with the Norg Mask and Mother's Mask when ‘Hood Opened” is selected.

While I love this update and warframe as a whole Im wondering if this specific "fix" was necessary while I haven't seen many people use the norg mask on xbox I've seen many people including myself utilize the clipping on mother's mask for better fashion with it. An example being the cool combination of mother's mask and the Zenoriu mask or any of the operator Oculus cosmetics. While I know this is entirely the thought process of the few I feel this change kind of ruins most fashion that utilized the mask and I was wondering if there is going to be fixes to the clipping "problem" or are you guys just scrapping the whole ability to wear other facial cosmetics with mother's mask.

Got inbox message with legendary core but nothing about forma or affinity booster, common issue or just me? 

Controller bumpers not cycling through menu options properly, they go in reverse or skip entire options, sometimes they cycle screens properly but the tabs aren’t highlighted properly.

(edit) The toggle sprint option doesn’t work, you just won’t be able to sprint period. Having to hold in on the stick the entire time I want to sprint is ridiculous in this game. I really don’t think DE even plays their own game on consoles sometimes.

This brings up a very long standing issue for me. On console the alt fire and now heavy melee attacks (previously channeling) require pressing in (clicking) on the right thumb stick. I know you cater to the PC side first and foremost, you made that clear with the UI overhaul, but as a console player I’m telling you these button presses just arent intuitive when using a controller. Its too cumbersome to use secondary fire modes on weapons like this which leads me to not use most. Before when channeling was used and with it set to a toggle then at least that wasn’t so annoying, but now with heavy melee linked to this action, and combos requiring the left stick be clicked as well, it’s just not practical.

Edited by (XB1)Deckster2201
  • Like 1