[DE]Megan

(XB1) The Old Blood: Update 26.0.6

53 minutes ago, (XB1)Deckster2201 said:

Controller bumpers not cycling through menu options properly, they go in reverse or skip entire options, sometimes they cycle screens properly but the tabs aren’t highlighted properly.

(edit) The toggle sprint option doesn’t work, you just won’t be able to sprint period. Having to hold in on the stick the entire time I want to sprint is ridiculous in this game. I really don’t think DE even plays their own game on consoles sometimes.

This brings up a very long standing issue for me. On console the alt fire and now heavy melee attacks (previously channeling) require pressing in (clicking) on the right thumb stick. I know you cater to the PC side first and foremost, you made that clear with the UI overhaul, but as a console player I’m telling you these button presses just arent intuitive when using a controller. Its too cumbersome to use secondary fire modes on weapons like this which leads me to not use most. Before when channeling was used and with it set to a toggle then at least that wasn’t so annoying, but now with heavy melee linked to this action, and combos requiring the left stick be clicked as well, it’s just not practical.

Been like that ages bud

On 2019-11-19 at 10:36 PM, (XB1)Pipolo said:

Where is the Legendary Core too?

Got mine, but no affinity booster or forma

On 2019-11-19 at 9:05 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Before you get started, you can look forward to a friendly in-game Inbox message with a few items from us to you. We know you’ve put a lot of time and resources into some of the things we’re changing (Melee, Vauban, Ember, etc), so please enjoy these free items by logging in before January 20th, 2020 @ 11:59 PM ET.

• 3 Forma
  • 7-Day Affinity Booster

Has anyone else not received this. Got core attachment in one mail but not this and they're not in my inventory either, no booster running so...? 

Edited by (XB1)CynNex
2am

6 minutes ago, (XB1)Omega The Myth said:

Changes to mods such as Sacrificial Steel and True Steel were not included in this update.. will they be in a hotfix or a future update?

Future update. That went live on PC in hotfix 7 or something, after our update was sent to cert.

Anyone notice that hush and other silence mods not giving stealth kills anymore.  They don't break stealth but only way I get stealth kills now is with melee weapon. Is this a bug or a change? 

Also can't get stealth kills with my cernos prime, haven't tested other bows yet

On 2019-11-19 at 2:05 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Specific Fixes:

Any word on when we will get 0.7 update?  While the simply preventing successive duplicates wont help anything, at least we will be able to trade these and give some reason for doing more. and if .7 wasn't trading, then when might we look for whichever was..

As for the "fix" of successive weapons - I went Twin Stubba - new - Twin Stubba - new - Twin Stubba.  Yeah it feels bad to have a triplicate of one weapon already. (none are even decent dmg rolls - all sub 35%).  And even worse to be a case study of why the "Fix" won't do squat.   And now I get a couple hour grind for trash I don't want and cant get rid of.  Even better - the person I play with most and would likely trade duplicate weapons with to round out our respective collections has duplicates of.. yup .. the stubba. For a long term game play loop - not being able to get rid of the lich quickly if unwanted just killed any incentive to keep playing this only 3 days in.

Why can't we just pay the damn lich off - he stole x resources - I'll give him 100x to just gtfo.

WARFRAME DISPLAY IS REDDER THAN HELL: whites are orangish, with an excessive fog atmosphere (not gpu particles, turned off film grain - helps a bit). my eyes are hurting everything was fine before update.  PLEASE ADVISE.  im not in 4k still on xbox one s regular 1080 I tv.  I changed blue to warm which actually helped slightly but still extreme.  dark purple and blue are almost exact same color.  green is also excessive, tan and yellow are almost gonne, it almost looks like I have the nightlight on windows 10 turned on my tv.  I cannot figure this out.  

Edited by (XB1)ROCKnROLLA74u

Lack of the much needed hotfix is killing any incentive to play the game at the moment. It's been quite a damn while at this point. I don't understand the hold up. Didn't we routinely get small updates through the launcher here and there?

8 hours ago, (XB1)Earth Nuggets said:

Lack of the much needed hotfix is killing any incentive to play the game at the moment. It's been quite a damn while at this point. I don't understand the hold up. Didn't we routinely get small updates through the launcher here and there?

Tomorrow