[DE]Danielle

(PS4) The Old Blood: Update 26.0.6

Why does shimmering blight and bleeding willow have the exact same animation now,and why only those two? All my other stance mods work fine 

Before the update the melee attack was combined with finisher prompted which was easier to attack and preform finishers but because you made the finisher prompted a separate button (circle on ps4) it causes a problem. With Ash`s 3rd ability, you teleport to then to perform a finisher and even through enemies opened up to finishers was inconsistent you could still kill them with ease but now because of change, I have to see if the enemy staggers first before if preform the finisher instead of just pressing the attack button which leaves me exposed to getting shot down and it ruins the flow of quick kills this to me is another nerf to Ash that`s unnecessary.

Another problem is in a situation where you`re preforming a stealth finishers, you think the enemy is un-alerted before, you would press the attack button (square on ps4) regardless so even if you enemy can`t be taken down by a finisher, at least you can attack them still but now when you try it, sometime you end up bumping into the enemy and you end up alerting, loosing stealth bonuses plus playing stealthy it`s not as easy as it was before.

So, DE can you combine the finisher prompted back to the attack button like it was before the update and also fix the inconsistence of Ash`s opening enemies up to finishers. Atm I don`t believe you listen to console player`s feedback on the game besides bugs and fixes, so this is you chance prove me wrong and revert this please.
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, (PS4)Vexx757 said:
Atm I don`t believe you listen to console player`s feedback on the game besides bugs and fixes, so this is you chance prove me wrong and revert this please.

I don't think trying to coerce them into making a change is going to work. Also, I think the change is great, it allows Inaros to avoid getting locked into a melee finisher when using his 1 to cc enemies, allowing him to groups faster.

Feedback: Ash doesn't feel right after this. Blade storm with Max combo counter is weaker than a previous version combo counter of 3x. Also teleport finishers don't seem to be working. 

Khora whipclaw feels nerfed as well. Inaros 1 ability allows finishers 10% of the time for me. 

Ember went from being irrelevant lv60+ to irrelevant lv120+. She still does not scale well and is somewhat a chore to play. I suggest not having her do the chest bump animation on her 4 when the game targets no enemies. The complete energy drain needs to go.

Vauban rework is great.

It feels like melee finishers within combos was removed 😞

Edited by (PS4)Soul_o-O_Eater
  • Upvote 2

Kuva Lich  et un ennui J'arrête de le faire à partir de 12 est le mode de jeu et répétitif et ennuyeux Je ne reviendrai sur warframe que si nous aurons RailJack

Edited by (PS4)LuffyleBoss496

On 2019-11-20 at 3:49 AM, (PS4)sebcreed said:

Oh my RIP Zenistar. Base duration on the disk is now what, 7 SECONDS??? The last thing I want to do in a solo or duo interception is get my counter up before throwing the disk. I need to drop the disk and quickly move to the next location.

I want to know who at DE thought THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA???

''OK I want to protect this area... wait.. I need to get my counter up, OK it's up now but all the enemies are now dead here. OK I'll drop it somewhere else BEFORE the counter goes back to ZERO''

WTF is this logic???

my zeni I use it when I’m going to fight enemies 60+ because I can max my combo and lockdown that stop and go another place and start building it up again lockdown and jump back to the other side. If it makes you feel better. Why don’t you use a ferrox or azima to lockdown an area. I have no issue with my zeni doing ESO, arbitration’s and high end  rotation c interception farming. So, next time before you rage out and complain about wanting to lockdown an area during solo play. Objectively look at what you are doing, does it take less than 5 hits max to kill a mob of enemies, what focus school are you using ect. If it takes 3 full combo rotations to kill one enemy then you know your in the right area for the zeni secondary

On 2019-11-20 at 3:59 AM, (PS4)Kushinell said:

Thanks DE for thé dead if thé zenistar why ? Its the only good vétéran weapons ans tous broke this thanks 

Why is it broken? If you are 1-5 hitting enemies and they’re dying. You are doing it wrong. Until it hits the 50s-130s.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, (PS4)Soul_o-O_Eater said:

Feedback: Ash doesn't feel right after this. Blade storm with Max combo counter is weaker than a previous version combo counter of 3x. Also teleport finishers don't seem to be working. 

Khora whipclaw feels nerfed as well. Inaros 1 ability allows finishers 10% of the time for me. 

Ember went from being irrelevant lv60+ to irrelevant lv120+. She still does not scale well and is somewhat a chore to play. I suggest not having her do the chest bump animation on her 4 when the game targets no enemies. The complete energy drain needs to go.

Vauban rework is great.

It feels like melee finishers within combos was removed 😞

Khora benefits the most with the new changes. I finally have my balanced pilfering strangledome/accumulating whipclaw damage build. The only nerf I see is number 2 no longer gives bonus dmg to enemies. So when you cast 2 then 4 or 4 then 2 you don’t get that extra buff. But venari heals without using energy, stack vasca kavat and you have a consistent heal and revive. Things get intense you can make your venari heal you extra. However, if you drop the strangledome augment you can do a nice  whipclaw build and add viral to your melee weapon and you’ll spam viral whips.

EMBER

Embers complete energy drain? Unless you mean her meter? I never run out of energy with her and she reminds me of a mixture of chroma with elemental perk and mod augment, Garas splinter for heals and Revenants mind controlled army(because fire keeps spreading from enemy to enemy). But just dump her thermostat and kill enemies with fire for them energy orb return. She’s not that complicated. Just need to play her differently from before.

Er DE.....why does a bow that silent not trigger stealth kill bonus anymore? But finishers or having the target sleep does trigger. This is annoying as Ivara when I go around doing a bit focus farming and don't get the bonus needed for stealth as before.

I can't find anywhere or missed in the notes this has been changed.

21 minutes ago, (PS4)Asahiage_ said:

Are the developers doing something to fix it? The game is getting worse every day. Really bad state...

I’m pretty sure someone mentioned that DE Danielle said they were aware and trying to fix the FPS issues, but they weren’t quite sure what else was causing it. Was mentioned in yesterday’s ps4 at 4.

I want to kill or convert my Kuva lich but a bug is preventing that

There's much more than FPS and it's not being looked at

• Applause 1

Hi DE thx for the update with the channelling but i like to point out than you miss a channelling mod called reflectionlatest?cb=20171007154050

Edited by (PS4)ChaosDark1
to add a image

10 hours ago, (PS4)Ill_DANTE_lll said:

Any news on the fps issue? It's getting really frustrating 😞

In the patch notes for the new update that is in cert right now, it says they are still working on tracking down the issue. So good news: they are working on it. Bad news: not fixed yet. For now I am using a lower resolution, no particle effects, turned off melee elemental effects, and am mainly playing solo. It is not optimal, but it is better than getting 10 fps.

On 2019-11-27 at 3:55 PM, (PS4)corpusbonds said:

I’m pretty sure someone mentioned that DE Danielle said they were aware and trying to fix the FPS issues, but they weren’t quite sure what else was causing it. Was mentioned in yesterday’s ps4 at 4.

I was the one who Danielle responded to about this in the forums. The new patch notes for the update that is currently in cert says they're working on a fix.

1 hour ago, (PS4)soothsayer6843 said:

I was the one who Danielle responded to about this in the forums. The new patch notes for the update that is currently in cert says they're working on a fix.

Yep, I saw her reply on the new cert.

I have a PRO, I play ALOT, and have the most demanding graphic effect ON. No frame rate drops noticed, but where should I look to see  if that is true?

1 hour ago, (PS4)jockhotty said:

I have a PRO, I play ALOT, and have the most demanding graphic effect ON. No frame rate drops noticed, but where should I look to see  if that is true?

PS4 Pro player, FPS drop. Have all my things on high then low to check.

Mostly does it on relic missions, defense and survival. You can check under the performance area of the PS4 bugs, a lot of people are having it.

• Upvote 1

Great update but where are the KUVA LARVING ? They doesn't egzist in my game so i Can't get new scans of enemy or ne weapons ! That all after 1270 days of login ? Please DE for help or clues wher to find solution ? Thank-you 

1 hour ago, (PS4)XavTrega said:

ETA for release the update because wraframe very unplayable, thank you

They’ll let us know when Sony gets back to them.

can hold melee performs heavy attack be removed or toggled off because since this updates released on to many occasiions have i lost all my combo beacause im hacking through enemies when all of a sudden i heavy attack and bye bye combo