Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Profit-Taker Phase 3 Is Impossible due to something in a recent patch/hotfix.

masterkev

Also confirming.

I'm coming back to Warframe after almost a year of inactivity - I stopped playing after doing everything there was to do in Fortuna but before they let us actually kill the orbs.

The lich system is the most boring, lazy, convoluted grindwall DE has made to date, so I figured I'd just let them take over the universe and try to catch up on the other stuff I missed, but I can't even get a gravimag now.

Profit taker 3 appears to now be impossible in solo mode.

For multiplayer squad it is more difficult but can be completed by switching players on "A", as long as players do not fail on trying to activate "B". Each player can only hack terminal "A", once.

Can also confirm, friend just hit Rank 5 in Solaris so decided to unlock Profit Taker for 'em... can't rehack that console in part 3, the update that made consoles un-rehackable is definitely to blame (I think).

Also friend could not hack after I hacked it once... not sure if it's a host thing or not though. (I was host)

Edited by SandDune

8 hours ago, SandDune said:

Can also confirm, friend just hit Rank 5 in Solaris so decided to unlock Profit Taker for 'em... can't rehack that console in part 3, the update that made consoles un-rehackable is definitely to blame (I think).

Also friend could not hack after I hacked it once... not sure if it's a host thing or not though. (I was host)

Can confirm - i had one chance of re-hacking it when it was hacked in a specific order. I think client needs to hack first - then host. As shown in the video that @sam686 posted, he was the client and the friend/random was the host.

Can i also ask why the hell this hasn't been noted by DE immediately or worked on fast? This is literally a progression stopper with a very - very specific set of actions needed to even complete phase 3 now instead of being able to re-attempt the hack over and over. I literally cannot get my friend through Phase 3 now because there was a small damn window of time he was able to attempt this and it was squandered. We used up the time to get a few random relics and rank up gear, but at the end we couldn't get it to work. He can't get his gravimag, nor can he even take down the first orb due to this.

Edited by masterkev

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Skaleek:

Had this happen to me and my brother last night, what did they change that would break this mission specifically?

The way consoles are disabled. There was a bug, which allowed to re-hack a mission console infinitely. This was botch-fixed and now led to this.

Somehow a lot of consoles broke, even the trade posts. Can't be coincidence.

• Like 2

Can confirm this, there also bunch of guys from other similar threads confirming this, it doesnt work solo, apparently works, if you start the mission solo, dont hack console the first time, invite friend in the game, and let him initiate the first hack, but i didnt tried this workaround