Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Conclave's balance issues after this update.

(XBOX)Bartender Luna

Me and a couple other players have been testing how the new melee system works for Conclave. Unfortunately, we've come to discover that the Dual Kamas, Telos Boltace, Wolf Sledge are incredibly powerful in pvp. The Dual Kamas can be spammed for easy kills. Any player caught within the Telos Boltace's range will not only be brought into the users weapons melee range by force but will also suffer by being put into a ragdoll state that lasts for more than 3 seconds. Here are a few weapon video examples of the Telos Boltace and Wolf Sledge in action. The Wolfs Sledge can instantly kill any player with single press of a button. No longer are players required to perform the combo in order to throw the weapon.

In addition to these unbalanced weapons, we also saw the removal of Ember and Vauban from conclave. I don't understand why these frames were taken out since Mag received a nerf and then a buff before this update and she is still usable in Conclave. I'm assuming these two were removed due to their rework. Any word on when we will be getting these two frames back?

Conclave is at an even worse state. I'm not the best player out there but I'm not the worst. Playing this game mode is a tad bit more jarring to participate in as many players have caught on to the usefulness of the weapons I've so far described and are now using them for easy kills. Feel free to comment on how you feel about this update. I myself don't mind it very much but my colleagues have expressed great disapproval of this update as these weapons taken no skill to earn kills.