Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

target another player to apply ward of halo?

Killa_Byte

Nope. Gotta either ask them to hold still for a second or wait until they stop on their own, either because of an animation or because they die

Though tbh, if they're surviving fine without it (depending on the enemy level of course) you might be better off keeping your energy for your other powers. Don't get me wrong, you are definitely the best kind of player I'd like to squad up with, i.e. one who's actually looking out for their teammates and actively trying to keep them alive, but if they don't need it then why use the energy?

If you have it active on yourself, you can mash the button while you chase down your teammates as you can't recast it and it will only cast itself when you have an ally targeted. Used to run Nezha on Arbitrations to give the team Warding Halo and I've never really had a problem chasing other people down while mashing the button to cast it on them, most people don't flip around the place that quickly for it to be too much of a problem.

4 hours ago, Miser_able said:

Yea, it has the same issue the old venom dose, smite Infusion, etc had. Perhaps it should recieve the same treatment they did. 

Very much this.

Not least, this should also make protecting your Companion easier
(Sentinels especially, without needing camera contortions).

While we're at it, add Splinter Storm to the list
(but since it's not an Augment, maybe add an additional cost per target).