The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do Elements have different chances when generating a kuva weapon?

Doraz_

My lich experience was very miserable, no ephemeras and many duplicates with worse stats, but here the thing ...

the first day, another tenno kills his lich with volt and gets the new melee (thanks for stealing my lich btw) ... i've always chosen heat or toxin, today i switched for the first time to electric and, look at that, i get my first new kuva melee weapon ...

So, are weapons completely random or not?

Might it be that as (i assume) a more expanded version of the lich generator was being developed, and some coding slipped through, causing this behaviour?

In any case, The system can be improved, for example:

(1)

the "lich save file" can include a color set taken from the warframe and a song set, so it  steals the song used if it is killed by octavia. It would be called by the host at the lich spawn/creation. Currently i feel this is not being done for the generator to already have everything to create the lich for host and the other connected players.

The host would call it from the servers but all players will store a copy when it is generated for the lenght of the mission, so if the host goes away, the new host already has the data, and the lich is generated again.

(2)

more quirks and voice lines. more powers and abilities for the lich to use. i'm thinking of:

a)volt-like/atlas-like shields to block tenno fire

b)Summoning a special task force of thrals (JoJo Pillar men Style)

c)kuva versions of tennos abilities, currently they really are just copying our stuff, it is almost to take to space court for plagiarism. I'm thinking of giving their abilitis a blood/kuva tint to them. After all they are powered by that stuff.

(3)

converted liches can occasionally come to your aid when you fail a kill-word and avoid you getting killed, pushing back the enemy and preventing him from levelling up.

That way you can try a different word and not lose the anger level 😄

(4)

liches can be assigned ships or battle stations in the railjack and in the dojo as well, it would be amazing ... like a manager, accountant, managing the railjack space port. just them being there and saying somethi g would be enough. they can be even assigned to specific job and (like escavators) give the tenno resources on a daily basis 

(5)

I was sugesting a boss node to fight the lich, but i assume railjack will give us that in the form of the tenno boarding the lich's ship. In that case, it would be appropriate if some liches have a spaceship as a boss arena, while others choose to settle on a planet.

(6)

Bugs, oh boi, fix them. i see that now triggers/events are being cleaned up, but the animation still needs to follow along and be played correctly. Hope it's not too difficult to solve.

... just some thoughts, sorry for the wall of text.

Weapons and elements aren't tied together. I have done all my liches as toxin ones or rad ones (cause I want the ephemera) 

I'm on my 10th lich, 9 unique weapons, 1 duplicate. If element influenced weapon type I should have more dupes, granted me sample size is relatively small. 

7 minutes ago, Miser_able said:

Weapons and elements aren't tied together. I have done all my liches as toxin ones or rad ones (cause I want the ephemera) 

I'm on my 10th lich, 9 unique weapons, 1 duplicate. If element influenced weapon type I should have more dupes, granted me sample size is relatively small. 

close to my 30th, for now it's just bad luck then

Thanks for the "data" tenno 😉

• 2 weeks later...

Another improvement that i ask

i had the opportunity when i played solo to be helped by a converted lich and see what was his damage potential.

It's bad.

I just watched in embarassement as she couldn't even kill a roller ( lv 50-70), then a trooper with a flamethrower approaches, he complitely ignored my lich and just walks in my direction burning me alive and killing me.

Maybe an increased aggro on the lich is best if damage remains the same.

just to update, i finally got my first 2 ephemeras ... only thing, tbey were all in the same day i think xD

if a soft rng mechanic is present, thank you, if not, oh well

defenitely enjoyed my time with the update, i'll go back to relicssoon, having fun and practicing space banjo xD

i was mainly in this farm for smeetachu (electric ephemera)