Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Cool Idea For Ash And His Abilities

bluedge00

Now when you think about it ash is the ninja upon ninjas in warframe,.And when I think of ninjas I think of Ninjas Gaiden,and in the game Ninja Gaiden you have the abilities called Ninpo which are elemental abilities such as fire,water,wind and lightning plus earth.

How about we incorporate these abilities into ash.and I mean into the three abilities.they would actually change the three abilities.

such as shuriken and smokescreen and blade storm.

One element for example wind.instead of a shuriken you can send out wind styled blades. Then with smoke screen it sends out a wave and blows away nearby enemies And camouflage you in the process.the ultimate ability with your number 4 can be like a tornado.

And it is different for each element.Now how you actually implement these powers and abilities is through mod only For ash. Unique to ash because I find ash is lacking in this aspect which is creativity.

which I'm sorry for saying.

But back to what I was saying, when it comes to the mods you can only use one element so not over powered plus I don't see how that would work with all the powers anyway.

Plus by doing this means that more energy is being used for each ability. 

You have the normal ash. and then you have the elemental infuse ash.but this is just an idea which i think is pretty dang cool and would make ash more fun to play with. I just feel that Ash doesn't have much work into him.

And i very much would like to see this implemented in the game.

well that's all I gotta say.

Edited by bluedge00

Gah, Capitalize your sentences and watch your grammar, this is incredibly painful to read.  In fact, it's very difficult to understand any of it, because you're not giving out eyes a break between each statement.

Anyway, a good idea I have would be to make all his powers silent.

Gah, Capitalize your sentences and watch your grammar, this is incredibly painful to read.  In fact, it's very difficult to understand any of it, because you're not giving out eyes a break between each statement.

Thanks I'll try to do better next time

Have small Spaces inbetween each statement.Good example is what Nagisawa is doing.