Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe abilities that CC kuva lich

Lazarow

Question

I been running Khora as her 2 hold the lich in place and I like that makes things easier, but Im getting bored of running with just her but I want to CC the lich. So what abilities CC the lich other than khora's 2

Additional quaestion: What causes the thrall to be enraged more, thrall kills or taking territory?

Edited by Lazarow

6 answers to this question

Very little info on this. Sorry to revive this topic but maybe others have more info now that lich have been out as long as they have.

My tests have shown molecular prime, ensnare, lull, condemn and zenuriks temporal blast work on Lich at diminishing effects, half duration on some. In the case of molecular prime the lich became immune after 2 casts. 

Rhino's stomp and Frost's Ice wave with augment worked for the full duration. Limbo didnt freeze the lich but he did freeze the bullets. Got some love for the old school frames there, nice.

I dont know if any other tenno got other tips for stunning the lich. Thats what I was able to find.

• Like 5

On 2021-08-08 at 6:52 PM, RoaringRhino said:

Sorry to revive this topic

...It's been almost 2 years man ...ain't no reviving that! and while Nekros is cool NERCOING isn't! 🤢🤮

But to be a good commenter I will add Xaku's Gaze works to hold them in place but recent tests make it seem like the damage storing effect doesn't work or it does with a ridiculous amount of damage 'loss'.

On 2021-08-13 at 11:45 PM, LucianDeRomeo said:

...It's been almost 2 years man ...ain't no reviving that! and while Nekros is cool NERCOING isn't! 🤢🤮

But to be a good commenter I will add Xaku's Gaze works to hold them in place but recent tests make it seem like the damage storing effect doesn't work or it does with a ridiculous amount of damage 'loss'.

oh yea thanks I guess

I feel like it's worth noting that Zenurik's Temporal Blast seems to work for nearly the full duration, which lasts for so long that you can use it after it expires without the diminishing effects kicking in.

It's basically a ridiculously strong CC with nearly 100% uptime on nearly any frame. Just make sure that you don't use it on a target while it already has the debuff active, since that'll trigger the diminishing returns.