[DE]Rebecca

COMING SOON: Devstream #133!

2 hours ago, Voltage said:

Didn't Cannonade become Fulmination in Operation: Ambulas Reborn? 

fulmination increases blast radius
cannonade adds chance to explode

Is the present model of Liches just the first generation?

You showed at Tennocon personalized color pallete and specialization as generation features, and ability stealing as confrontation effect. 
Can we expect that coming in Lich Generation 2, when they get to earn spaceships at Empyrean?

• Upvote 3

1. What are your plans for the whole lich / public lich hunting dilemma?

2. Can we get a "pick a reward" option for Sorties? Pick one of three randomly rolled rewards of the same or lower rarity as the initial first roll. This way no one would get more rare rewards than before, but we could choose if we want a Riven, an Ayatan or sth else. Again: 3 rewards to pick from the drop table, but none of a higher rarity than the first roll (the one we currently get). This way the really rare rewards like legendary cores would remain exactly as rare as before.

Edited by IamLoco

Gara deluxe skin please!

Are any of those things steve tweeted a picture of still things that are gonna be tried steve's tweet

can we get more male hair for operators please also on the topic of hair are you gonna update the old hair to match the look of the newer hair.

also what happened to that stalker mode, we heard a few things saw some game play then poof. nothing

Edited by PBnJames
  • Upvote 1

The Progenitor Warframe Element bonus on the Lich creation makes no sense

Why Oberon, whi has Radiation Powers, provides Toxin, instead of Radiation.

Why Garuda provides Radiation instead of Slash, etc....

And talking about missing elements, What happens with Slash, Puncture, Gas, Corrosive, Viral and Blast?

• Upvote 4

-Will there be a toggle for holding melee for heavy?

-Will there be a toggle for using the "use" button for finishers/mercy rather than melee?

-Will any of the old stances get new combos/animations so there's more than two attack chains? *coughShimmeringBlightcough*

-Any ETA on fixing the fact you can only get stealth multipliers for melee finishers and CC affected enemies?

Is there any update or ETA on the new Whip stance?

The patch notes for update 26 admitted that the existing whip stances are terrible and that there'd be a new stance to help the weapon type out, but then we haven't heard nor seen anything about it.

Got some questions for the Dev Team!

Codex - Factors Infestation: There are 2 infested tumor entries in the codex, the first one is currently unscannable because it's located in an exclusive tileset from the Jordas verdict which has been removed from the game.

Codex – Grineer: 4x Kavor defectors which has been removed from Operation: The Pacifism Defect since last 2017.

(Please remove of those scans and other some factors off the Codex which scans will never bring back in the future)

Codex – Stalker: Acolytes fifth reappearance was last February 3, 2019 (ps4/xb1) It was release every from 4 – 8 months.. when will its release this year 2019.. should be release Sixth Reappearance on November for Mods drop and Codex Stalker as well.

Fragments – The Partnership Fragment: Scanning all partnership fragment 8/8 and why I didn't get a decoration when I does scan all 8 fragments? I mean we have a Kuria and a Glass Fish so I don't see why we shouldn't get a Sentient Figurine?

Arsenal: Weapons and Tenno’s there have many classics and primes together in Arsenal, it might can change into two columns seperate first column for classic and second column for primes?

Ephemera: Spring Step (Easter Egg) is a temporary, but we got a Naberus (Halloween) from Nightwaves... why not Spring Step should change to permanent to use like Naberus. What about Christmas and Firework Ephemera?

Archwing Weapons: Archgun or Archmelee Prime?

Primary Weapon: Kitgun or Zaw BUT what about Primary Weapons?

Edited by (PS4)Jervix1

•Are there any plans to change liches to be lich-like (i.e. as they were originally described where the player would be killing the lich over and over while it gained power)?

•Is there anything that is going to be done about liches insta-killing players in order to progress in the lich system? It doesn't feel very good when a state of failure (death) is forced upon the player in order to progress. Also, insta-killing players can potentially ruin the progression of the mission for certain frames (think of frames like Nidus or Gara who lose the strength they stacked up when being forced to die to a lich).

•Are there any plans for similar or equivalent "lich" systems for the other enemy factions to be implemented? (Animo nemesis when?)

Big love for the work you guys do! ❤️

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Uhkretor said:

... Sorry, I'm confused... Can you elaborate?

I think he is talking about the Secondary melee wielding.

Basically, the glaive wielding with other weapons

Any news:

• The Endorsement System Replacing the Guides of the Lotus Program.
  • Stalker Mode News?
  • Any potential sustainable endgame content plans like making Sanctuary onslaught more possible to get past zone 8 and have that mode be a lot more rewarding as a game mode, Massive Arbitration changes, raids, etc. I'm gonna be real here kuva liches is only gonna keep people interested for so long.
  • Are there still plans of a Scythe Rework? Last mentioned back in Devstream #109 .
  • The Return of Trials. How are they gonna work and what rewards will be with them?
  • Any more New Player Experience news?

What about: 

• System changes & reworks that would be nice
    • Utilize the syndicates more like making the daily syndicate themselves and their daily missions more rewarding and intriguing. Syndicate Armor sets and more syndicate weapons would be nice too..
    • Since ephemeras are meant to be achievement based we should have them be rewarded to tenno by fulfilling certain tasks like for example getting max rank in a syndicate, Completing certain quests, completing all lua tests, having one earned from mastery every 3 tests, etc.

• Warframe Changes & Reworks:
    • Equinox being able to use combined form in combat?
    • Since the addition of Secondary energy colors. I have been thinking of this lately. Are there plans for chroma to use elements like radiation, viral, corrosive, etc. in the future?
  • Melee 3.0 & Parazon
    • Any news on the devil trigger like mechanic coming with the melee system and how that's gonna work?
    • I don't like asking for buffs but can max rank blood rush effect be increased from 60% to 80%?
    • Is covert lethality be turned into a parazon mod or is it staying as a dagger mod?
    • Are there other mods that are going to become parazon mods as well?
  • In-Game Quality Of Life:
    • Allowing weapon mods to be equippable on both regular weapons and sentinel weapons at the same time would be great.
    • Message of the Day of all chats like recruiting and trading but also clan and alliance chat to be in bold and to also reappear in chat after a set amount of time looking at the chat like every 30 minutes.to an hour.

• Clan System Quality Of Life:
    • A clan system ability to have those with ruler permissions to change the Default Clan Rank for new members joining a clan as shown in this thread.
    • Longer Message of the Day character limits would be a very welcomed change.
    • Ability to Sort members by mastery rank from highest to lowest and/or lowest to highest in the clan page.
    • A separate clan role that allows to start or pause pigment projects and have that mechanic be taken away from the tech role.
    • A clan recruiting relay

• Clan Management System ideas:
    • A place to put up rules of a clan outside of the Message of the Day system and have it be accessible in the clan page anytime.
    •  Better Clan Log system  to operate more like a Audit Log.
    • With influx of clan roles within the last year and a half more clan ranks would be nice to have
    • Changing color names on clan chat to easily identify someone who is a certain rank in a clan. This would only be changeable by clan warlords. A thread showing the idea linked here.
    • Instead having a fabricator role; there should be a setting to allow and not allow certain things in clan research to be replicable depending on what rank you are in a clan.
  • Dojo:
    • Foundry in the Dojo?
    • Custom Obstacle Course decoration limit increase;
    • Decrease the resource costs of Dojo Decorations overall?
    • Any plans for a Target Practice Room for the Dojo or to have moving targets like moving floating circles in the custom obstacle course room in the Dojo?
    • Changeable statues in Temple of Honor?
  • Upvote 1

Please!  Retain death for player and rank-up of Lich (and hence of thralls) on mistaken mod order when attempting a kill.  There should be a cost for not defeating a boss.  I recently ended up with a Rank 5 Lich by my mistakes and it was tough, but fun!  Also, please retain the aspect where if you don't aggro the Lich you can avoid it -- and if you're killed by a mob the Lich despawns.  These help the player take a break from attempted kills.  Thanks!

• Like 1

1.What happened with the Fae-step ephemera? Right now its a pc exclusive.
2.Will people who already have the Nightwave rewards (Saturn Six armor, Eidolon ephemera and etc.) get forma/Potatoes/Nightwave credits or something similar instead?
3.Will Ignis wraith remain only available from Baro on Switch? You just need to ask for it on the other versions but on switch you need to pay around 500 ducats.

Edited by (NSW)Neick1

1. Will some of Baro's decorations get a size shift to be the same size as the decor from simaris? Mainly the Kavat & Kubrow busts with a hopeful size boost to chrismas mat

2. Is there plans for player housing? Like an inbetween of the orbiter/railjack and the dojo.

3. When are we gonna see a proper Plaguestar Equivalent on Fortuna/Orb Vallis?

Will some of the "currently unreleased" mods be released, or will they stay unreleased, example "Cannonade"?

• Upvote 1

Empyrean will be released this year yet ? at least the 1st phase ?

If will be Ivara Prime the next prime, when we can get her ?

After the Kuva lich was fully done, will have other faction lichs ? (Like corpus or infestation)

With the upcoming release of Ivara prime, would it be possible to let us use augment mods for exalted weapons (like concentrated arrow) in the exalted weapon's exilus slot? It'd be a great way to help with build crowding and already would require weapon exilus and formas to make use of

Edited by AustriaGamer1

derelict matchmaking when?

are you ever going to have eidolon/spider orb bounties give quills/vox solaris reputation? (you know... like would make sense)

who do i have to bribe to get a replacement hint giver in missions?

Spoiler

purple lotus is driving me to despair

will we ever be able to have multiple pets out in the orbiter? the kitten/puppycam you had a few weeks back made me jealous ;_;

• Upvote 3

Can you give Atlas' Tectonics the Bastille treatment? If he could place up to three walls with a press and turn them to Rumblers with hold, that would open up a slot for a new ability and retain the best of what he has now.

23 minutes ago, (XB1)falconpwnch0234 said:

• Clan System Quality Of Life:
    • A clan system ability to have those with ruler permissions to change the Default Clan Rank for new members joining a clan as shown in this thread.
    • Longer Message of the Day character limits would be a very welcomed change.
    • Ability to Sort members by mastery rank from highest to lowest and/or lowest to highest in the clan page.
    • A separate clan role that allows to start or pause pigment projects and have that mechanic be taken away from the tech role.
    • A clan recruiting relay

• Clan Management System ideas:
    • A place to put up rules of a clan outside of the Message of the Day system and have it be accessible in the clan page anytime.
    •  Better Clan Log system  to operate more like a Audit Log.
    • With influx of clan roles within the last year and a half more clan ranks would be nice to have
    • Changing color names on clan chat to easily identify someone who is a certain rank in a clan. This would only be changeable by clan warlords. A thread showing the idea linked here.
    • Instead having a fabricator role; there should be a setting to allow and not allow certain things in clan research to be replicable depending on what rank you are in a clan.
  • Dojo:
    • Foundry in the Dojo?
    • Custom Obstacle Course decoration limit increase;
    • Decrease the resource costs of Dojo Decorations overall?
    • Any plans for a Target Practice Room for the Dojo or to have moving targets like moving floating circles in the custom obstacle course room in the Dojo?
    • Changeable statues in Temple of Honor?

totally agree with those ideas, especially the cost for the decorations from Cetus and Fortuna. like 5 points for a simple Cracked Jug from Cetus? who came up with those numbers ( and the ridiculous prices for these decorations too ).

Hierarchy based name colors would indeed be awesome 😎

• Upvote 1

My friend is waiting to start until the new tutorial is released, because we thought it would be out by now. Also, why does steam have achievements for building a drydock and building a railjack, when empyrion isn't out yet? I know you've had a lot of work, and you've done a great job, but I am really looking forward to those updates.

• Like 1

about Dark-Split sword:

since an long time, that weapon did arrived in Warframe and was quite of unique deal being 2 weapons in one: Dual blade and Heavy sword, but at that time, DE said that game's engine couldn't handle the possibility to allow this weapon to swap its category in-mission

after those changes in meele 2.0 and changes on game's engine, its possible to look at this again? like using Heavy attack button as swap button between Heavy and Dual mode? (obviously, will need another slot to identify what secondary stance will be and check what kind of buff will grant to that weapon in place of Heavy attack)

My couple issues hoping to get an answer from DE:

UPDATE 26

* melee 3.0 last phase I hope will bring some balancing for the melee rivens, following the Sacrificial/True Steel, I got a Galatine riven with 30% crit chance 30% crit dmg, and that taking 16 mod capacity is actually worth 7-9 maximum capacity IMO so a 3 forma investment Galatine Prime is pretty much better without the riven

* melee 3.0 last phase.. should give Excalibur a little love, I mean Redeemer has the ability to build combo with range/charged attacks, and Exalted Blade cannot do that with the energy waves, this makes Redeemer far superior because Blood Rush, no range limit or falloff; Sacrificial Steel 250% Crit Chance looks good but pretty much inferior, my 11 forma Excalibur Umbra is basically inferior to a tanky build vanilla Excalibur with 2 forma and a Redeemer with Blood Rush, but what about rivens...

* primary/secondary exylus should also work with punch through, which technically is more DPS, but it's fair enough man, come on, negative recoil, ammo case, holster speed and suppress are IMO not enough to get a real use/reason to upgrade weapons

GENERAL BUGS

* the extraction point has various animation issues with Wisp's reservoirs (the wall extraction tilesets), as well as weird clipping with the currently equipped weapon and the ship's hull

* Rhino Prime going back visible (after ARCANE TRICKERY expires, Octavia nocturne expires, and probably Ivara or Ash's augments for team invisibility), the Iron Skin loses the appearance of it being active (panic triggering issue) - not sure if vanilla Rhino inherits the issue or other skins but I can do some testing

* UI bug changing loadout in the Navigation console, the selected loadout isn't loaded into the Navigation UI or game UI

GENERAL SUGGESTIONS

* since we have 200+ weapons someday we might actually find something useful to use with our builds, to accommodate the new exylus mod will most likely require another forma, so please REMOVE forma from weapon exylus adapter crafting materials

Edited by buleandra
  • Upvote 3