[DE]Rebecca

COMING SOON: Devstream #133!

With the release of melee 3.0, how come there was no changes to the functionality of wall attacks?

Even though wall attacks offer a boost to damage, they are slow to execute and don't have very good range.

However I love the intent and feeling of the wall attacks! They truly fit the theme of space ninjas and have a massive cool factor to them.

• Like 1

Will future mainline releases continue the trend of more time consuming grind as opposed to what scott said warframe is bit-size mission game?

Will future mainline releases continue the trend of the hungry 5 forma leveling gear to 40?

Will DE hire good UX(user experience) designer(s)?

Will the trend of punishing warframe ability meter like Ember & Gauss be stopped?

Will the new sentient tileset be designed to get players stuck in the geometry like all other tilesets?

*The lighting in the grineer asteroid mining tileset is very nice n realistic now. good job!

Mirage is so cool and needs more skins without wierd knee things, so Mirage Deluxe when? You could even do something cool like make the clones look different.

• Now that melee weapon stats are normalized, when are we getting Zaw skins? And for that matter, what about Kitgun skins?

I'm wondering if the Nef Anyo and reworked phorid bossfight are still going to be a thing? 

Are you planning to add more variety to all the Sentients on the plains? 

What is the status of the 3rd Orb Fight? 

And are there plans to add vehecles to the Vallis as well?

• Like 1

Question: With the arrival of the next Prime, who is the first to present this issue for console, I have to ask if there is a way Digital extremes can allow the players of warframe to create custom controls (button layout) for each specified warframe.

It's either Ivara or Nezha next. If any of em come with the prime Itzal I'll def be spending on it. Also, any chance we can get a more solid word on Empyrean? It's been slated for fall/winter but those are almost done

When can we get the option to select what kind of elemental combo we want, Such as adding toxin and cold seperatly and not turning into viral. 

10 minutes ago, MZ3R0S said:

It's either Ivara or Nezha next.

Its either Ivara or Titania. Nezha  is not for another half year-ish.

I'm really curious on how you guys are going to give our converted Liches worth. So far the Lich system gives us more reward for killing our Liches instead of converting. The only reason we convert a lich is because we like their personality and/or name which is funny but not adding much value to the system. If you guys were really influenced by Mordor gameplay have our Liches actually do something that we would actually want/need. Like conquering planets in our name like we stopped them from doing earlier. I like the idea of them coming to assist in Empyrean gameplay either as a part of our ship or with their own but other than that I can't see them being useful in missions. It's not like we need help killing stuff. 

Also as for squad link it would be a much better idea to just have it as a instance finder like MMOS do or maybe even a heist board like in GTA, something that when we turn it on its not invasive. 

Just one question : Is The New War really be released during Christmas ? Since the Empyrean has not been released yet.

hope it is not just a joke! 

Any archwing changes coming up or new archwings, arch guns, & arch melee? Archwing is usable in the open world maps because be can reorient ourselves, without needing to wait for the game to do it for us, but in space there is no down or up and things happen quickly and I personally find it very easy to lose my head and direction. Also enjoyed the old archwing method of flying but thats just me.

For the inevitable 1 million twitch followers, can the community create a warframe by voting? It could be like 20 questions that help gauge our interests in what we'd like, each question narrowing the scope down further. Maybe #1 gets semi fast tracked and the runner up is out by the end of 2020?

I know making a new warframe is probably the least of your worries right now DE but, are there any thoughts on making another warframe based on Chinese mythology? I really enjoy using Wukong and Nezha and they are both male warfames, perhaps if you do make another warframe based on Chinese mythology a female might not be a bad choice like Da Ji and Nuwa are two Chinese mythology characters I know but there are plenty more. If you have any feedback you can give me on this do let me know. Thanks.

Edited by (XB1)blackfox1216

Please work on adding:

1) More Corrupted mods

2) More of the "niche" melee weapons (whips, nunchaku, blade and whip, warfan, tonfas, etc.) and more stances.  Also new melees.  Like a spear, or maybe a lance.  Maybe try and pull something from Monster Hunter without making it obvious.

3) More Zaw and Kitgun options

4) Audit of weapon types, but specifically, PLEASE let me equip my Nusku Pistol Skin on my Atomos.  Maybe just make some elemental pistols.  We still don't have any kind of Cold Secondary (not counting Kuva weapons).  I'm pretty sure there's one for every other Status.

5) I'd say add all of the damage type bonuses for Liches, but there's probably a reason they aren't all there already.

6) A Zephyr Deluxe Skin followed by a Mirage Deluxe Skin.  Several frames that have come out AFTER those two have deluxes already.

7) Redo the Equinox Deluxe Skin...please.  It doesn't "feel" like Equinox.

8) Can we get Prexes IRL?  Their art looks AMAZING!

I know this is a hefty thing to ask but, I would like Devstreams to be on Saturdays. I use AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time) So I have to wake up 4:00 AM in the morning to watch the stream. I have a lot of things to do such as work and taking care of my pets and preparing breakfast for my siblings. But, it's okay, I understand.

Can you add a mastery limit to the Tridolon hunt? I getting quite tired of having to do everything alone while a MK1 runs around and do nothing and a MR10 Limbo is doing nothing.

1: in the New War Quest, will the choices we made from the previous cinematic quests (War within & Sacrifice) have an influence in the story or any game mechanics coming with it?

2: can we get any info about the open world relay for the Duviri Paradox?

3: any word on Stalker Mode?

4: is the next prime warframe, Ivara?

I have limited internet usage, and each live stream takes 2 giga-bytes of my 20gig setup.
I'd greatly appreciate it if you said what the drops are before it starts, so I can see if it's worth use 1/10th of mu usage on.

The Parazon is a neat addition, but the 5% health threshold is a little low, and the 3 mod capacity makes mods not really worth it. The focus system does need some expansion, so why not introduce a similar upgrade path for the Hidden Blade?

It should be upgradeable through killing Liches, that way they would be more worth it, and won't be dead after getting whatever weapon a player wants.

They should have three paths, tied to each faction and their Lich equivalents. Hopefully the Parazon isn't forgotten about like so many other things, it could really open the game to some much needed variety.

TL;DR: Parazon seems too gimmicky, they need better upgrade options, giving them a tree to upgrade them for different playstyles.

Edited by TaurusDeRoma

Since melee 3.0 created a incentive to try out different stances, is it possible to have  some kind of unified polarity for stances across all weapons and stance mods?

Edited by Unknown551
  • Like 1

How are you looking at improving the new player experience? With the release of empyrean and the potential for more players and trying to get friends into the game, this is a growing concern for me.

I'd love for what we saw in that cinematic trailer shown at tennocon to be in the game. Linked to this you guys hinted at a new augment for Mag based on that trailer, she really needs a bit of QoL love, can we have more details on that augment?

Edited by Ramflare

3 minutes ago, Unknown551 said:

Since melee 3.0 created a incentive to try out different stances, is it possible to have  some kind of unified polarity for stances across all weapons and stance mods?

Stance forma. Just recycle the code for aura forma and you'll be printing money! c'mon DE.