Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

COMING SOON: Devstream #133!

[DE]Rebecca

1 hour ago, kyori said:

Will future mainline releases continue the trend of more time consuming grind as opposed to what scott said warframe is bit-size mission game?

Will future mainline releases continue the trend of the hungry 5 forma leveling gear to 40?

Will DE hire good UX(user experience) designer(s)?

Will the trend of punishing warframe ability meter like Ember & Gauss be stopped?

Will the new sentient tileset be designed to get players stuck in the geometry like all other tilesets?

*The lighting in the grineer asteroid mining tileset is very nice n realistic now. good job!

salty af hahaha

But I need to agree with almost everything you said, I miss a better user experience, especially in the warframes themselves. Some warframes are so much fun, and others are boring just because they have generic sound design and animations.

could have early-game journeys that teach players how to better use features like Formas, which is something everyone gets confused on beginning, or make a more intuitive and explanatory interface. No one uses Codex tutorials, they could appear the first time you access an in-game feature on the screen, like they do on the Kuva Lich animation when you log-in.

Back again with some new, some old, and some likely halfway irrelevant questions!

• So, as someone who plays a lot to non-DPS centric frames, is there any chance that we could have a mechanism by which things like control of enemies or healing/support of allies is tracked under the mission statistics? It would go some ways to helping those activities not feel so overlooked and generally make one feel like their impact as a non-DPS is more noticeable.
  • So, looking at the innate bonuses for the Kuva Lich weapons, the bonuses so far are all elemental damage. As I've come to understand the system more, that sort of makes sense, but is there any plans down the road to make them vary with more interesting things? (Reload Speed, Accuracy, Innate Multishot, etc) or maybe other random effects, not unlike how the Kuva Seer has an explosion burst with its projectiles. Or is this the sort of thing that would upset the meta-lords too much or stray too far from the intended effects of the bonus?
  • Here's an odd one: Killing Kuva Liches comes with an invocation and the Requiem Mods. So tasty so far. But there are - I realize we're probably rare - a few of us out there that like to hear our starchild speak. Is there any chance down the road those of us who woke up to dream again could hear them chant the invocation if we've got their speech enabled? 
  • So this is sort of a minor, more personal quibble. I've been playing Warframe a bit, and one of the things I've really started to see or feel of late is that a lot of the frames tend to feel the same shape-wise. They might have a bunch of different doodads attached to them, but their figures are generally either 'generically fit guy' or 'generically curvy girl'. Lately there's been a lot of movement to get away from that - the body shapes of four of the last five Warframes (Baruuk, Hyldrin, Gauss, and now Grendel,) have been a breath of fresh air, figure-silhouette wise - and I both wanted to say thank you and encourage that, and ask if that would start applying/getting more of a look in where Deluxe Skins are concerned as well, as a lot of them just feel like 'big, beefy dude' or 'curvy woman in high heels'.
  • So, a question I've wanted to ask for a long time: to my understanding, the Gas City Rework was just supposed to be Alad V's thing, on Jupiter. Why did the Gas Cities on other planets also get replaced? It feels weird and out of place lore-wise, and it means that we lost an interesting difference that could have existed in tilesets. (Don't get me wrong, the new Gas City is lovely, just confused)
  • You guys at [DE] seem like you have very clear notions of what frames are, or, at least, what you want them to do. (I'm going somewhere with this). This makes critiquing or examining if they're functioning well slightly problematic (at least for me) because I feel like I don't know on what criteria I'm supposed to judge them. Is there any chance that you'd be willing to comment on what a Warframe's design goals are when seeking feedback (Ala the Vauban/Ember Rework) or just in general?
    • IE: Frame Y is meant to do X, especially with concerns to W.
  • So, for people who are interested in changing their names, there's this... Huge problem. It costs Platinum (this is not the issue), which means that it's expensive to do it repeatedly. This leads to the actual huge problem: There's no way to actually check if the name you want is taken or not without buying it! Is there any way you could let someone check to see if a name is available before committing?
  • So, Zypher Deluxe has been in the works since before I started playing regularly. This Tennocon we saw some work had been done on her. Compared to a lot of Deluxe skins she's relatively straightforward looking (at least, from the images I saw). Is there any chance on some sort of general ETA when we might be able to expect her?
  • Possibly I just missed it, and I don't mind to accidentally pour oil, but what was the ultimate resolution of the entire chat moderate mess? I know that an outside company was being hired to look into chat moderating, but beyond that I never saw anything.
  • Are we going to get a Torid mod to let it do whatever the heck it is that the Zealot's Torid does from NW Season 2? Please? Please?
  • Are Archwing Controls going to be re-examined with the upcoming Empyrean update? I'm rather fond of Archwing, but neither of the two control schemes really 'click' for me. A way to strafe around something would be really nice.
    • Update: Found out there are strafe options for it. Running into an issue you guys probably had, where I now have no #*!%ing clue how to map all this well to the keyboard and mouse. If I figure out anything, I'll let you know.
  • Is there any way we can get an option bind a function to multiple simultaneous buttons? IE: Alternative Fire being bound to {Shift + Mouse 1} Instead of {Mouse 3}
  • Can we get options to toggle prime decorations for the Immortal skins? I can appreciate them not being reasonable to do for the Deluxe Skins.
  • Is there any chance we can gain access to the majority of the Arcanes via a non-Eidolon means? I've had a tonne of fun with the new ones being in Arbitration (and I never thought I'd say anything positive about Arbitration).
  • Can we please be allowed to hot-swap Kavats and Kubrows the way we can hot-swap Sentinels and Moas? I appreciate that pets as a whole sort of need a look-at, but just that one change would let me use them on so many more frames. Having to go through a song-and-dance routine whenever I chance loadouts is not fun and has kept me from making use of them
  • So, the Ember rework suggests that Heat Damage is being completely overhauled. While this is amazing news, it also serves to highlite some of the issues with some of the other more scorned damage types (Impact, Puncture, Blast, etc). Is Damage 3.0 still something that's going to be happening, or has that been completely scrapped? Is this, in fact, Damage 3.0 on the slow rollout?
  • You talked about how the Nemesis system is going to be slowly rolling out through the factions. Obviously, you'll have Grineer, and then Corpus. But does this mean we'll also see Infested Nemesis? Corrupted? Sentient, maybe, even?

That's it for now, but I'll be sure to come back around next time! Thank you for all the hard work. :) 

33 minutes ago, Ramflare said:

How are you looking at improving the new player experience? With the release of empyrean and the potential for more players and trying to get friends into the game, this is a growing concern for me.

I'd love for what we saw in that cinematic trailer shown at tennocon to be in the game. Linked to this you guys hinted at a new augment for Mag based on that trailer, she really needs a bit of QoL love, can we have more details on that augment?

I believe new players need more quest like the Vors Price.

After they finish the Vor quest, they get dropped and lost in the aimless game, there is no gradual transition for them to do things on their own.

Cinematic quests at the beginning of the game would also be a great idea for improving beginner immersion.

Also, would be nice to have a cinematic introduction every time you do your first mission on a new planet. It would be rewarding every time you can defeat a spectrum on the track, already looking forward to seeing the next planet's cinematics.

1 hour ago, krabbie229 said:

I'm wondering if the Nef Anyo and reworked phorid bossfight are still going to be a thing? 

Are you planning to add more variety to all the Sentients on the plains? 

What is the status of the 3rd Orb Fight? 

And are there plans to add vehecles to the Vallis as well?

About the Sentients variety:
https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Upcoming_Features

I also interesed about the 3rd Orb Fight and Nef Anyo date release

6 hours ago, thepixelninja241 said:

1. With the buff being made to True/Sacrificial Steel, will we see the same for rivens that have +Crit Chance?

2. Dual wield zaws and claws/sparring possible?

3. Withe the new melee rework, I feel there’s no need for stances to have polarities. Will you guys do away with them so changing stances doesn’t require a forma?

4. Valkyr rework please? More in the lines of how Ember, Gauss and Nidus have “build-up” mechanics, isn’t it time for Valkyr to have it as well? Like a “Bloodlust Limit” or something that buffs attack range and crit damage? Can we have her 1 and 3 replaced with something that feels more of a synergy of abilities that she can combine and utilise?

5. Shield gating. Any news?

6. Can we get an alignment shift towards the 'dark side' every time we trade kuva liches? Perhaps this can impact certain untradeable weapons/mods that only specific alignments will get through another new syndicate.

What is the point in the forums if they are just going to hold off on answering questions until the dev-stream is live? Lately it seems the dev-streams have been less frequent and filled with less answers than they used to be.They are more like "look at this cool thing" than just telling us what we want to know and not actually telling us if they are listening to criticism. Of course they listen to the "big" stuff like the Mod drop chance booster and the farm frames but they only fix enough to shut us up not make the overall issue better. I've gotten about 5-8 Mod drop chance boosters in my sorties since it was added to the game. I HAVE NO USE FOR THIS! everything else that I can get from the sortie has a use. I never need more mods. and i doubt anyone who has completed he main story quest to unlock sorties "needs" more vitality or streamline. At least the credit booster gave me more of something i always need. Anyhow i believe sorties need a revamp. Not just the reward pool but all of it. three random missions with higher levels doesn't really make since. My friend always says DE should learn from Destiny's' Strikes. Maybe have the entirety of the sortie take place in one mission with a larger tile set with bounty-esque Mission target. (defend this panel, capture that guy, hack these vaults, Or maybe rescue a target that you have to defend afterword) Then at the very end a boss battle. Every tile set will use there respective bosses and points and spy vaults. This would definitely raise the stakes and make people care about winning especially if the rewards are balanced. Keep Riven mods keep boosters but have the booster type cycle each day or something like that. Do the same thing with the potatoes and adapter but maybe add the weapon adapter into the mix. Perhaps a new riven tool that can revert a single riven back to a veiled one but its only a one time use on that riven. Who know the possibilities are endless. My ideas aren't the greatest but i'm just a kid in my room complaining about a free to play video game. I'm sure the people at DE who do this brainstorming thing as a job can come up with better ideas. maybe tie the lich system into sorties i have no clue. But i feel like they are abandoning older content to make cool new stuff to draw in new players. If they refined the older stuff too this game could be legendary. I love ya DE i just feel like you aren't talking to us as much as you could. 

2 hours ago, kirune said:

The Progenitor Warframe Element bonus on the Lich creation makes no sense

Why Oberon, whi has Radiation Powers, provides Toxin, instead of Radiation.

Why Garuda provides Radiation instead of Slash, etc....

And talking about missing elements, What happens with Slash, Puncture, Gas, Corrosive, Viral and Blast?

Slash, Gas, Corrosive, Viral and Blast are to OP

so I think they decided to leave elemental damage that would not have to be nerfed in the future, otherwise they would all take guns with corrosive, slash, etc.
Not to mention that they created an ephemeral for each type of damage, it may be difficult to represent all types of damage in ephemeral forms.
Or maybe they'll release it only in the future. this lich update was a beta to collect feedbacks

Just now, GrazzHopper said:

What is the point in the forums if they are just going to hold off on answering questions until the dev-stream is live? Lately it seems the dev-streams have been less frequent and filled with less answers than they used to be.They are more like "look at this cool thing" than just telling us what we want to know and not actually telling us if they are listening to criticism. Of course they listen to the "big" stuff like the Mod drop chance booster and the farm frames but they only fix enough to shut us up not make the overall issue better. I've gotten about 5-8 Mod drop chance boosters in my sorties since it was added to the game. I HAVE NO USE FOR THIS! everything else that I can get from the sortie has a use. I never need more mods. and i doubt anyone who has completed he main story quest to unlock sorties "needs" more vitality or streamline. At least the credit booster gave me more of something i always need. Anyhow i believe sorties need a revamp. Not just the reward pool but all of it. three random missions with higher levels doesn't really make since. My friend always says DE should learn from Destiny's' Strikes. Maybe have the entirety of the sortie take place in one mission with a larger tile set with bounty-esque Mission target. (defend this panel, capture that guy, hack these vaults, Or maybe rescue a target that you have to defend afterword) Then at the very end a boss battle. Every tile set will use there respective bosses and points and spy vaults. This would definitely raise the stakes and make people care about winning especially if the rewards are balanced. Keep Riven mods keep boosters but have the booster type cycle each day or something like that. Do the same thing with the potatoes and adapter but maybe add the weapon adapter into the mix. Perhaps a new riven tool that can revert a single riven back to a veiled one but its only a one time use on that riven. Who know the possibilities are endless. My ideas aren't the greatest but i'm just a kid in my room complaining about a free to play video game. I'm sure the people at DE who do this brainstorming thing as a job can come up with better ideas. maybe tie the lich system into sorties i have no clue. But i feel like they are abandoning older content to make cool new stuff to draw in new players. If they refined the older stuff too this game could be legendary. I love ya DE i just feel like you aren't talking to us as much as you could. 

If you are writing, please use paragraphs and word wrapping. No one wants to read a massive block of text.

And if you find it so bad no one answers your questions, do like me, that I'm answering questions I already know, or I imagine the answer.

I have three questions.

1. When I saw the new trailer featuring Mag, Volt and Excalibur, some of their abilities have changed. Will these frames will receive buffs/reworks sometime in the future?

2. This question is part of the first question. Currently Excalibur's only ability, Radial Javelin is outdated, weak and ineffective compared to the rest of his abilities. Will it receive a buff/rework? Maybe buff its stats, add critical chance and critical damage, and make it scale depending how high the melee combo multiplier is reached?

3. I remember a long time ago you showed us proto skins for weapons. Skins that included are the following:

• Proto pistol skin
  • Proto sawed-off shotgun skin

The rest, I don't remember but my question is will they ever become available for us users to use?

hi, what are the thoughts on eidolon Shards. thing is Brilliant shard, radiant shards, synthetics shards are useful in focus upgrade. what about"Eidolon shards". except with some cosmetics.this is the most useless resource in existance i believe. correct me if i am wrong. atleast if possible. make some conversion process for these shards, so that the higher tier brilliant or radiant or even synthetic is fine can be obtained.

2 hours ago, (XB1)falconpwnch0234 said:

Any news:

• The Endorsement System Replacing the Guides of the Lotus Program.
  • Stalker Mode News?
  • Any potential sustainable endgame content plans like making Sanctuary onslaught more possible to get past zone 8 and have that mode be a lot more rewarding as a game mode, Massive Arbitration changes, raids, etc. I'm gonna be real here kuva liches is only gonna keep people interested for so long.
  • Are there still plans of a Scythe Rework? Last mentioned back in Devstream #109 .
  • The Return of Trials. How are they gonna work and what rewards will be with them?
  • Any more New Player Experience news?

What about: 

• System changes & reworks that would be nice
    • Utilize the syndicates more like making the daily syndicate themselves and their daily missions more rewarding and intriguing. Syndicate Armor sets and more syndicate weapons would be nice too..
    • Since ephemeras are meant to be achievement based we should have them be rewarded to tenno by fulfilling certain tasks like for example getting max rank in a syndicate, Completing certain quests, completing all lua tests, having one earned from mastery every 3 tests, etc.

• Warframe Changes & Reworks:
    • Equinox being able to use combined form in combat?
    • Since the addition of Secondary energy colors. I have been thinking of this lately. Are there plans for chroma to use elements like radiation, viral, corrosive, etc. in the future?
  • Melee 3.0 & Parazon
    • Any news on the devil trigger like mechanic coming with the melee system and how that's gonna work?
    • I don't like asking for buffs but can max rank blood rush effect be increased from 60% to 80%?
    • Is covert lethality be turned into a parazon mod or is it staying as a dagger mod?
    • Are there other mods that are going to become parazon mods as well?
  • In-Game Quality Of Life:
    • Allowing weapon mods to be equippable on both regular weapons and sentinel weapons at the same time would be great.
    • Message of the Day of all chats like recruiting and trading but also clan and alliance chat to be in bold and to also reappear in chat after a set amount of time looking at the chat like every 30 minutes.to an hour.

• Clan System Quality Of Life:
    • A clan system ability to have those with ruler permissions to change the Default Clan Rank for new members joining a clan as shown in this thread.
    • Longer Message of the Day character limits would be a very welcomed change.
    • Ability to Sort members by mastery rank from highest to lowest and/or lowest to highest in the clan page.
    • A separate clan role that allows to start or pause pigment projects and have that mechanic be taken away from the tech role.
    • A clan recruiting relay

• Clan Management System ideas:
    • A place to put up rules of a clan outside of the Message of the Day system and have it be accessible in the clan page anytime.
    •  Better Clan Log system  to operate more like a Audit Log.
    • With influx of clan roles within the last year and a half more clan ranks would be nice to have
    • Changing color names on clan chat to easily identify someone who is a certain rank in a clan. This would only be changeable by clan warlords. A thread showing the idea linked here.
    • Instead having a fabricator role; there should be a setting to allow and not allow certain things in clan research to be replicable depending on what rank you are in a clan.
  • Dojo:
    • Foundry in the Dojo?
    • Custom Obstacle Course decoration limit increase;
    • Decrease the resource costs of Dojo Decorations overall?
    • Any plans for a Target Practice Room for the Dojo or to have moving targets like moving floating circles in the custom obstacle course room in the Dojo?
    • Changeable statues in Temple of Honor?

Some of your questions are redundant because you are not a PC player. For example, the sickles already had rework released on the PC and you will probably soon see the difference from Reaper Prime.

As long as Railjack and the 3 new open world are not released, there's no point in asking about Raids and new content if they are still focused on releasing one for late December.

"
Warframe Changes & Reworks:"
your proposals are very purposeless, the equinox proposal is always you play with a half and if you use combined damage on the chroma, eventually it would need to be nerfed to be 2much OP. Chroma is already a widely used warframe, making it stronger makes no sense. Just reworking user experiences like animations, sounds, or new skins would make sense.

"All Clan proposes:"
- Alliance "message of the day" needs a text box like clan's. unlike the clan text box, the alliance text box is tiny and can't read everything you wrote
- Ability to Sort members by mastery rank from highest to lowest and/or lowest to highest in the clan page. Good 
- About the recruit relay, i have a better idea for you. The game needs an interface where the PLAYER goes after the clan. An interface where he can see the clans available for him to enter through filters (clan size, casual or event, etc.) and as soon as he is interested, he sends a pending request for clan leaders to accept.
- Custom Obstacle Course: 
Need a system like Kubrows DNA where you can negotiate obstacle templates with other players. This way each player could train his own circuit. Templates could come in Lotus commemorative alerts, events, or be marketed for platinum.
-
Changeable statues in Temple of Honor? Yes, every dojo leader ask for this.

Really would like to hear some of your plans/thoughts on the current state of the Lich system.

While some say it is totally broken, most of the players I guess do like it in principal. Obviously there are some major problems at the current state (e.g. absolutely zero sense in dealing with a Lich besides its weapon... so unless you want the weapon, there is no reward at all).

So are there any plans on changing that?

+ 1 thing I want to tell DE: Take your time with the Empyrean update! We prefer waiting a few weeks longer to give you more time to fix bugs etc. over getting the update early with many bugs (I mean it is totally OK that there are some bugs... but just take your time guys 🙂).

24 minutes ago, --Blame-- said:

If you are writing, please use paragraphs and word wrapping. No one wants to read a massive block of text.

And if you find it so bad no one answers your questions, do like me, that I'm answering questions I already know, or I imagine the answer.

I don't know how to use this site or Word wraping. im so sorry my "big block of text" was hard to read. but you didn't have to if you didn't want to.

Also "Imagine the answer" I'm sorry but I'm not playing a game on the playground,

I'm worried about the future of a game that I put my time and money in I simply don't want to "Imagine" the answers to questions that a lot of people are asking to no avail.

So Good day.

Can you make Kavat Genetic codes farm easier, like each Kavat should drop one genetic code(100% drop rate). It tends to get on people nerves that we have to build direlects keys and enter the missions and sneak around to find Kavat scan them and if they spot you they move around like crazy and it's very hard to scan them. And all this hard work to see after 5 scans we only get one genetic code. 

WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED IF YOU FIX THIS.

Just now, GrazzHopper said:

I'm worried about the future of a game that I put my time and money in I simply don't want to "Imagine" the answers to questions that a lot of people are asking to no avail.

So Good day.

The Warframe we have is like Microsoft Windows. Full of flaws, gaps and fixs.

Until you have a "Warframe 2" player base will only decrease over time for Mobile games and other Quest, Lores and EndGame games with better scripts (like Path of Exile 2) or PvP games.

Also,
being read here is hard enough, if you can't write in a way that attracts attention, that's why I answered you. You need to be short and brief, and ask questions that are not so inconvenient for them to answer.

Or will you comment will "have nothing, good day sir"
See ya 

9 hours ago, (XB1)Skippy575 said:

When is Primed Chamber going to be obtainable for the masses again? It's been over half a decade since it was last available.

Heck, the Nightwave season 1 rewards came back sooner than this has. Why is this the only thing that hasn't been obtainable?

Why are people so obsessed with a useless mod? Ok, for completion purposes, but someone is not a completionist until they have all the prime access and tennogen, im just saying 🤣

But it's kinda fun to see people throwing around hundred thousand of plat for an item in a game, and it;s a symbol to show u that u dont have to have all the things that u dont need.

In hotfix 26.0.7 you re-added the hold melee to perform a heavy attack. I'm finding myself randomly using heavy attacks when mashing my melee button, losing my 12x combo counter, forcing me to start over and completely killing the fun of the new melee changes. Can we get an option to toggle holding for heavy attacks on/off?

When we will have operator only missions?
When the operator will play the shawzin?
and... PARAZON x OPERATOR?

The Parazon its a perfect complement of the operator gameplay (they even have an animation for finishers, try with a thrall), because it gives a chance to fill 2 main things who are missing fot them Real finishers (and steakth kills) and the possibility to finaly have access to radar and gather things. The Parazon (live) has 6 slots, 3 for requiems, 3 for hacking or mercy kills. I think 7 or 8 slots is what we need, 3 for requiems and more slots (4 or 5) to decide wich approach we want on gameplay, with new parazon mods, who would be like a lite version of mods like enemy / loot radar or fetch / vacuum and maybe other things that would fit on there.

Not only operator players would benefit from this, but frame players would also benefit with a lite version of those kind of mods, because companions die easily or because some people just don't wanna deal with companions at all. Some people quit on arbitration when their pet die, some people hate to bring companions to eidolon fights, and a large list of more reasons.

Also, with a lite like version of those mods we ensure the possition of animal instinct, loot detector and more.

I can't see how this would harm any gameplay style, win / win for everyone.

Please, remember this:
l0HlutHBjgD1tSY9y.gif

10 hours ago, Cmdr-A said:

1. With Melee Phase 2 releasing. What is the status of Dual Wielding? In past devstreams it was mentioned that there was possibly going to be Dual Wielding with solo melee weapons, such as single handed swords, or possibly daggers. Will this be coming in the next phase of the melee update? If so, how will blocking work with it, manually more so. And better question, will Sword and Shields count as 1 handed weapons? Because, by technicality, the shield is attached to your warframes arm, not in your warframes hand. It'd be nice to be able to able to Sword Shield AND Gun.

2. What ever happened to those proto skins that are based off of Dark Sector weapons. They've been shown off only once and have faded into backburner. Is there going to ever be anything about them in the future?

3. Will there ever be any new syndicate weapon augments? Its been 84 years since we've gotten any new weapon augments from syndicates. We get a few new wawrframe power augments every few months, but nothing as far as weapons. Would be nice to see a resurgence of new syndicate mods for weapons.

4. Will we ever get the weapon that the vapos machinist / rangers use? They have an interesting burst fire assault rifle that would make a lovely collection to my arsenal. Its very well designed visually.
https://i.gyazo.com/3f50aa51596e3799453eebac9a2c7990.jpg

Ditto on the dual wielding question, and perhaps being able to equip a single shield (so gun-shielding riot squads happen :D ) or maybe some double melee stuffs (like shield and prova... did i mention that i'd love the shield of the grineer shield lancers for this very purpose)

And PLEASE let us have the vapos machinist / rangers rifle, it looks SO SO GOOD. (also maybe add the corpus flamer? don't know what the difference could be from the ignis but... corpus flamer :3)

Also, any news on the 3rd Orb mother... fingers crossed for that fight to be more similar to the second fight than the first. (also, primary kitguns)

Any news on updating the assasins? currently, they are more off a nuisance, wolf battles (or personally, my battles against my first lich) were actually really fun (especially against the lich, where i couldn't just sit besides it and spam melee (or stand a bit further away and spam shooting/powers at it)) 

Is there any news on updating the "Fluff" behind the syndicate system? because as of today it just makes no sense: why, if the perrin sequence sends moa killsquads against you, would they then trust you with Ergo's "Gambit Glast" quest?. Why would Cressa Tal trust in you to bring stuff for the relay reconstruction if she's sending this irritating orbs to CC you to death, or why would Suda trust on you to take care of Octavia's quest if "You are a waste and must be errased". The base system could be mantained, but instead of the syndicates hating each other... maybe some cannon enemies are the ones that send the killsquads? for example, we know that Cressa and Sargas Ruk have their past so... maybe if you rank with steel meridian it's ruk that sends killsquads against you (Grineer manics assault squads? :D ), Ergo and Frod have their story too so, may be if ranking with perrin you get dropships with a couple of ambulas and some combas... :D

I'm a kavat guy so yay them but... any news on pets 2.0, so some friends can stop crying that "kubrows suck" (and buff them moas! :D )

And buffing/redoing the old bosses (phorid and seargent)??

Archived