Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

COMING SOON: Devstream #133!

[DE]Rebecca

1 minute ago, TheyreFood said:

@[DE]Rebecca

Please fill us in on something... ANYTHING regarding Helminth.

Yes please.

Steve said about removing the helminth room and I really want to keep it.

If it's going to leave the Orbiter can it be made into a large clan room please?

Personally I want it to stay but I think the community will have to apply preasure for that.

Also how will we make Helminth chargers with no Helminth room?

1. Alt Helms - When we had alerts, a new frame's alt helm would be available roughly one week after it was released.  This does not happen in the Nightwave system so far. Is that deliberate?

2. Umbral Forma - Will we see a way to get these through other means than through high ranks in the Nightwave system?  There are many builds that use them now and we have so many frames to choose from when deciding to use them.

3. Dojo Decorations - As many decorations there are for dojos, the selection is quite limited, will we be seeing more soon? In addition, will we be seeing any improvements for placing decorations? It is quite difficult for people just starting into it, and takes a massive amount of patience for small things.

4. Orbiter Decorations - With the revamped space in our orbiters coming up, will we have to place all of our decorations again?

5. New Nodes/Locations - Will we be seeing new locations soon? For instance: Possibly the Saturn Six prison from the first Nightwave series? Or maybe the Tau star system when the Railjack system is further underway? We have spent quite a bit of time on the current star map, and it would be a refreshing change to see some new places.  And it would be really great to have even more lore come with it.

Thanks for making this great game and actually listening to your community, it means a lot to us!

Regarding Converted Kuva Liches

1. What is the benefit of having multiple converted Kuva Liches?

Does it:

a. Increase the chances of a lich aiding you?

b. Increase the duration of liches joining you?

c. Both of the above.

d. None of the above.

e. Other. Please specifiy.

2. Does the level( ie. Rank 1-5) at which your Kuva lich is converted affect their level (ie. lvl. 0-100) when they spawn?

I really don't like killing my liches and would like to have them all converted, yet there seems to be no benefit to this, outside of trading them. Maybe you could put some dialogue when viewing them in the Kuva Lich History when they're Converted because when you check them out now, they're still saying how much they hate you, I want my liches to feel personal. Or better yet, maybe make them viewable/interactable in the Lich Trading Room in the Clan Dojo.

Also, can we have concrete values on their duration and chance to spawn and what missions they opt out of.

Further suggestion, maybe they could replace/supplement the Extractor system we have right now. Or maybe, to do away with their spawns being random and durations being limited, they'll occupy certain nodes/sectors and are guaranteed to help you when you do missions there. It could be dynamic where the nodes change due to the natural conflict between your liches and the general grineer(+other factions).

Question: can we get an option to convert Kuva Thralls for progress instead of killing them?

It could be an opportunity to express values in-character differently.  For example:
-The value that the tenno don't just convert/rescue the (lich) people who are powerful/useful
-The strategy that the tenno have the opportunity to remove troops from the grineer ranks without ruining their lives, or leaving them behind to be recycled into new clones
-The value that that a tenno might not just breeze past "save or kill" decisions without thought and unanimously choose "kill"
-The value that a tenno could be more interested in changing the landscape of the universe by saving rather than destroying

Sorry if this question has been asked before; I've returned to the game within the last month and I'm missing lots of background information

Can you please allow players to use the skin of the default Regulators on Mesa Prime instead of using the model for Regulators Prime? Also, are there any plans to allow the choice of regular version skins on Prime weapons?

Can we get the ability to tie operator arcanes to specific loadouts? The desired arcanes frequently switch depending on the equipped frame.

For Riven mods, have you considered standardizing number values for each stat type and scaling it with Riven disposition? This should significantly reduce overhead for storage of Riven mod data if only the stat combinations need to be stored rather than stats and numerical values. It makes no sense for for 2 Rivens with the same stats for the same weapons to have slightly different numbers.

13 hours ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

- will the ledge-grab move on literally anything be reworked?
    ledge-grab on a latern after a Bullet Jump and losing all the momentum is bollocks
- is there any plan to implement a never/always Host option, like "Host new squad"/"Join mission in progress"

Just an option "hold action to grab" would be enough as a quick solution (for me surely enough).

Option to be a host or join as a client would be dope.

1 hour ago, NuclearFlapjacks said:

Question: can we get an option to convert Kuva Thralls for progress instead of killing them?

It could be an opportunity to express values in-character differently.  For example:
-The value that the tenno don't just convert/rescue the (lich) people who are powerful/useful
-The strategy that the tenno have the opportunity to remove troops from the grineer ranks without ruining their lives, or leaving them behind to be recycled into new clones
-The value that that a tenno might not just breeze past "save or kill" decisions without thought and unanimously choose "kill"
-The value that a tenno could be more interested in changing the landscape of the universe by saving rather than destroying

Sorry if this question has been asked before; I've returned to the game within the last month and I'm missing lots of background information

OMG THIS, PLZ SO MUCH THIS

I REALLY NEED THIS AND IT's Easy to implement. Valence Trade but for PETS. yes, can we switch new pets with existing onces with formas and potato? i made my kavat back when i was fairly new, since the grind for kavats is annoying i did not bother with appearance much. now that i got time and resources i would like to get the best looking kavat for myself. so can we just trade it with its variant type i already have? pets need atleast 6-7 formas to fit in all the useful mods. cmon DE helps us out please :)

I almost never met people I put on the ignore list at random squads. In Region Chat there was a huge debacle if it is just coincidence or if there is in fact a system that try to prevent people who can't communicate to be paired in matchmaking.
Did you guys implemented that or not?

Archived