Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

COMING SOON: Devstream #133!

[DE]Rebecca

I would be interested to hear a little about internal QA (by dedicated people or even just as hoc testing by devs themselves) in general, and maybe about the Old Blood in particular.

It seems like lately there have been not just a lot of bugs, but a lot of bugs in systems that would have become apparent with a single test - things that were not corner cases, but systems that simply didn't work (to DE's credit, usually fixed faster than any software company I know).

I don't know how to ask this without it seeming accusatory, but I'm legitimately curious because I've been playing for years and things seem qualitatively different than they have in the past in this respect. I'm wondering if there's anything behind the scenes that might offer some insight into this - is this something the team is noticing, is it a product of some other things going on behind the scenes?

1. Any plans to change the AI of the converted liches ? Because right now .. It's just for the meme.

2. Since everyone realise that RNG reward are not well welcome, any plan for futur update to give us progression rewards ? Even if it keep the same time base to get those rewards. 

@[DE]Rebecca I asked you this at TennoCon during the VIP Brunch, not sure if you remember.

I was wondering if there could be a timer-reward system that could be implemented into the foundry for those that may not be able to afford or are unable to buy platinum. For instance you're in a Survival mission on some certain planet, and you're on that mission for 1 hour. The game could reward you a time bonus on any 1 item that is being crafted in your foundry at the time. Random item rewarded X% of the time you were in a mission. But the downfall could be that lower level missions won't give nearly as much as high missions and as well you cannot be marked AFK or the bonus will not be given. Planets affect the timer amount as well. (Earth Mission for 30 minutes < Sedna Mission for 30 minutes)

Here's one thing I don't think I've seen anyone ask about:

Will we get the option to customise our cephalon in our railjack? At the base level this would be selecting from a list of cephalons, like any other cosmetic option for a railjack, but it could get as crazy as interchangable voices, shapes, colours, or even the ability to upload custom assets for some platinum, the same way clan emblems are added into the game.

I hope this isn't too outlandish!

When should we expect the railjack? 

Also, I know I'm not alone in being a fan with a job. Is there any way we could try to avoid scheduling these things during the regular work day for us who have a job, but would like a chance to win prizes or just watch to catch the news on a game I play every day?

1 hour ago, (XB1)Skippy575 said:

When is Primed Chamber going to be obtainable for the masses again? It's been over half a decade since it was last available.

Heck, the Nightwave season 1 rewards came back sooner than this has. Why is this the only thing that hasn't been obtainable?

It's a novelty item and never obtained by the "masses". Only 100 copies was given out initially.

I really hate using l3 and r3 buttons so i set those for stuff that i dont use very often, switch weapon and alt fire, i really liked the button config befor, for equping melee and aiming to unequip, true that part still works but thats only if you use l3 to equip melee, then heavy melee can only be with alt fire, once again im being forced to use those buttons, and to switch loadouts has to be l3, please revert these changes, or give me options so i can make everything feel smooth again, right now it feels slow and wonky, hold melee to do a heavy attack was the best way, also i noticed that a physical keyboard now works on ps4, Could u guys Please add a way to set functions to keyboard, it Would be really nice to have a keyboard with all of my gear hotkeys, and quick progress view, also if quick progress view Could be a toggle i Could set it to a swipe button, ty de for all your hard work, just please look into these issues 

Question 1  

Will there be any more additions to the duel wielding? If so what and when can it be expected

Question 2

Will heavy attacks have any more additions?  Like sending out and Excalibur style energy wave on an energy attack!

Question 3 

You mentioned a while ago wanting to increase the size of scythes weapon models and also making them a heavy weapon, is this still happening?

Thanks much lub

1 hour ago, (PS4)AMDPRIME said:

excal prime for console

You mean, the one that's locked to the Founder Program that's never going to be released ever again, including for consoles, because the Founder Program is already long gone ever since a long time ago before we were all born?

1 hour ago, Voltage said:

Will the time investment and grind within Empyrean be properly tuned, tested, and launched without needing to double drop chances or burn people's time later? This has happened to far too many updates in the past, and it would really burn to play Empyrean day 1 just for it to be undermined later...

ESO and Blazing Step are still 1.01% from rotation C. Considering the negative feedback for how annoying it is to farm that Ephemera, launching The Old Blood with a 5% chance every 1 hour+ is quite odd. I hope we see consistent grind and respecting people's time rather than launching a grindy update and burning people in a few weeks.

Ill trade launches. Ps4 will launch all new content. The mostly bug free version will be ready for you to play about a month later. Ill pretend the bugs are a huge inconvenice as I have a blast experiencing all sorts if silly funny things. And last but not least my little pet peeves will determine how the game is shaped going forward.

Archived