Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

COMING SOON: Devstream #133!

[DE]Rebecca

Could we have the third exploiter orb put into Orb Valis please.

Could we also have some quests exploring the Orokin structures as well.

Will we be able to visit the tower of the Unum ? That would be a great quest with lots of lore and background.

Will we have to rescue Ballas and use the helminth room to turn him into a warframe to stop him being a sentient slave?

Quests and story are what attracted me to Warframe and I think we need much more of them.

And please release the dry dock and a rail jack for us to play with while we wait for the next big updates.

We don't need to fly around any big areas but just familiarising with the new kit would be enough for a lot of us.

2 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Devstream133_1080p.jpg
Who:  Rebecca is joined by the usual crew! 

What: We’re hopping in the Dev Build to take a first look at the next Prime Access and much, much more! From Liches to Launches, you’ll want to join as we talk through Warframe’s most recent (and upcoming) updates!

Prizes? Oh yes! We have plenty of Digital Prizes to give out. 

Where: Find us at: twitch.tv/Warframe and mixer.com/playwarframe 

Twitch Drop / Mixer Reward: Tune in to find out what you can snag for watching our Devstream!

When: Join us this Friday, November 22nd at 2 p.m ET!  

Please ask your questions here! Thread closes at 10 a.m ET on Friday, November 22nd at 2 p.m ET! 

By installing the Youtube app for free on your Nintendo Switch, you can conveniently watch the stream on the Warframe Youtube channel from your portable system!

Are you guys planning on making a toggle for "Hold E to Heavy Attack"? With high attacks you end up heavy attacking and expending your combo a lot even when you're trying not to.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)jockhotty said:

Ill trade launches. Ps4 will launch all new content. The mostly bug free version will be ready for you to play about a month later. Ill pretend the bugs are a huge inconvenice as I have a blast experiencing all sorts if silly funny things. And last but not least my little pet peeves will determine how the game is shaped going forward.

This.  We must give praise to our PC players who selflessly play- I mean "bug test" everything a month in advance.  We honor their sacrifice.

The kuva lich system will be forgotten as soon as players acquire their desired weapons because it is so disconnected from other parts of the game. Are there any plans to better integrate kuva liches into general gameplay, like how players can encounter synthesis targets during other missions?

Are there any plans to change how players can interact with liches and gain progression?

1. With the buff being made to True/Sacrificial Steel, will we see the same for rivens that have +Crit Chance?

2. Dual wield zaws and claws/sparring possible?

3. Withe the new melee rework, I feel there’s no need for stances to have polarities. Will you guys do away with them so changing stances doesn’t require a forma?

4. Valkyr rework please? More in the lines of how Ember, Gauss and Nidus have “build-up” mechanics, isn’t it time for Valkyr to have it as well? Like a “Bloodlust Limit” or something that buffs attack range and crit damage? Can we have her 1 and 3 replaced with something that feels more of a synergy of abilities that she can combine and utilise?

5. Shield gating. Any news?

Mandatory "Mirage Deluxe when?"

Is the Drydock gonna come in between this and the next stream, and if yes, what are the build requirements?

In one of the recent Devstreams, you guys said you are considering normal spawn rates for solo players (instead of the quarter spawns we have now). Any progress on that front?

What are the planned changes for NightWave S3?

Finally, can we please get a sortie token system? I'm sick and tired of getting useless Kuva and even more useless Rivens.

1 minute ago, (PS4)SomeM8 said:

With the orbiter changes I was curious if we would ever see different interiors for the different ships?

they aren't changing the actual layout of the orbiter, they're just updating textures and adding i guess a sunroof, it's largely the same place but with updated visuals. 

2 hours ago, (XB1)Skippy575 said:

When is Primed Chamber going to be obtainable for the masses again? It's been over half a decade since it was last available.

That's NEVER going to happen.  

The outrage DE will get from all the existing players who have spent 150-250k PLAT for that mod will be huge.

DE will never make it a regular drop. Don't even think that there is a chance it will happen.

Archived