Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

COMING SOON: Devstream #133!

[DE]Rebecca

Are there any intentions currently to run a pass over the Master Rank challenges? Throughout recent updates, some challenges seem to have been made either trivial (using ciphers to complete the hacking challenge) or far too difficult or just infuriating to accomplish (MR9 stealth test, super Grineer sight, autohopping onto low walls). 

Are you guys going to fix the broken textures for the maple trees and the orokin ceremonial circle trim in the Dojo? It's been broken ever since the Plains of Eidolon remaster, and didn't even get touched over when you guys did metallics. Maple trees are all textured like they're winter trees and aren't as red as they used to be too.
Before the Plains of Eidolon remaster:
unknown-1.png?width=1249&height=703

After the Plains of Eidolon remaster:

unknown.png?width=1249&height=703

After the metalics update:

unknown.png?width=841&height=473

The metal changes even after the tweaks are still dull looking compared to what they used to be. I'd love to know if you guys would change those too for the orokin ceremonial circle trim, but I'm more concerned about the fact the trim has the same textures as the orokin railing as opposed to its old pure white splendor. I really hope you guys fix this!

Just one question from me: WIll there be more warfans or will we get primed warfrans soon? Recently we got wolf of saturn hammer, shildeg is also a hammer, there are lots of hammers, heavy blades, nikanas etc. but some weapons don't really offer any variety of choice. Of all those weapons, I think warfans, known also as tessens are almost extinct in the game, which is a pity, since for female looking frames, those are quite elegant weapons.

Fortuna is bigger in map size than Cetus, but feels a lot smaller because we use about 4 locations during bounties. Also, Fortuna bounties are a lot less interesting than Cetus ones, imo. They require more waiting, and less enemy killing; the freeing captured SU agents mission is pretty much 'kill three jailers and skateboard in a circle for a few minutes'. Can we get faster-paced and more widely placed bounty objectives, and perhaps a minimum global threat level on harder bounties? 

-What is the current status of empyrean? we are coming close to the 2 year mark since it was first shown

-Is the new orbiter look coming still? if so may we know why it is on hold?

-most of us are ecstatic to just get the dojo room for our railjacks. Is there ever a possibility of just releasing the room as a gesture to say empyrean is coming and to give reason to still have hype for it?

-as mentioned on cost of the railjack room in previous devstreams, what will the resource cost be? to my knowlege nothing has been mentioned on it.

-is there a possibilty we could get another sneak peek of the sentient tileset or the duviri tileset?

on a personal note our dojo decorating is on hold because of that room. we have no clue how large it will be. aso most clan members are waiting just for empyrean. to have something tangible it would help clan leaders out.

3 minutes ago, (XB1)Ben The Orange said:

Console release date for the hotfixs missing from our Old Blood update for obvious reasons please. We best not be waiting weeks for it. Thank you!

Man I saw that they sent out that update to cert after a week and all I could do was go "NO!" because there was and are still a lot of problems with it. 

I really hope you guys get the hotfix updates soon. I don't know how often console updates though.

1) With the addition Empyrean soon, this will make the archwing arnesal very fun. But how about K-Drive? Is there any project in the future about the use of K-Drive, or any contents/missions making leveling K-Drive more enjoyable?

2) With the addition of the Exilus Weapon Adapter, most weapons now required you to forma every single slot to be able to use a maxed ranked exilus mod, which can limit the customization because everything is now polarized (because somes mods now cost more if it's not the same polarization), was this planned? Or is there a plan to review the costs of mods or an increase in mods capacity?

14 minutes ago, (PS4)chinguy said:

Are there any intentions currently to run a pass over the Master Rank challenges? Throughout recent updates, some challenges seem to have been made either trivial (using ciphers to complete the hacking challenge) or far too difficult or just infuriating to accomplish (MR9 stealth test, super Grineer sight, autohopping onto low walls). 

This, + I wanna add any mobile point capturing tests (cause I couldnt do those without using Limbo) and ask if you guys can add more operator only challenges cause those were fun (even if the only one we have bugs out and gives u the amp when you die the first time).

Will Zaws get another look? They have fallen quite a bit comparatively with U26.

Any chance Condition Overload is going to be separated from Melee Base damage for modding purposes? It is a bit awkward with them being additive, also discriminates base dmg buffs LIke Chroma's Vex Armor a bit more than necessary

Will we see changes to enemy armor and health scaling in the foreseeable future? So its not all about armor anymore and everything else is oneshot.

Will we get missions with a starting level of ~150+? Level 100 has been a thing since the Second Dream and we've gotten so much more powerful since then but there aren't really missions to reflect that and sitting over an hour in a mission to get to the meaty part can be pretty tiring.

Hello!

Can we get intel on the Kuva Lich conversion? How many can we convert before we lose them, the % of chances for them to spawn in mission, how much damage do they actually deal... you know, data.

Anything planned for Kubrows? We have 5 types of Kubrow and none of them is interesting; on the other side the kavats...

Now that you have better tech, can we give old frames QoL changes? Like Rhino's Ferrite Armor invulnerability starting immediatly on cast, or the Nezha treatment, Mirage's Eclipse a toggle to not depend on rng for the buff. After the Wisp release Oberon's heal feels bad, Wisp doesn't have an upkeep cost (Oberon's can potentially have 4 upkeep costs for his heal, as he uses energy for each ally he is healing plus the base cost), and her 1 is actually 3 different skills in one. Can we get a tweak to improve it? Also please, tweak Ember's 2 drain aswell, totally unfun mechanic that punishes for using abilities, while similar frames have their surv skill with no penalties.

Thanks!

Have you considered moving the stats of the kuva lich's weapon buff to scale with the amount of forma put into the weapon(ie. Unranked 20% Lvl 40 60%) as opposed to the current system? This would not only reduce the rng from the lich system but also give a reason to get the kuva weapons to max rank for more than just mastery.

New player / Tenno overhaul : will there be more detail given to the new players that they may have a more deeply clarified understanding of everything that covers the basics of Warframe - upgrading mods, other station uses, and will there be more, clear detail added to the Codex station that new players can learn from and seasoned players can use to refresh themselves on information about topics relevant to where they are in their personal game progress? Granted, yes, we have a dedicated wiki for Warframe, but I personally believe newer players are discouraged when asking questions and fellow Tenno respond, telling the new player to Google or go to the wiki.

Slightly related to the above topic, could we perhaps have a practice / training area for players to practice the parkour aspect of Warframe, hopefully with increasing levels of difficulty?

With Grendel having been released not long ago, can players expect to see other Warframes that are moderately different from the others in the aspect of abilities given? Gauss is nice and all, really - but he also seems to have shades of Volt, Frost, and Valkyr, also in the aspect of abilities given to him. I can understand that being a tall order, given the coding involved, and what with all the frames offered to players, its nothing short of understandable that the think tank for frame ideas is running empty. But, if at all possible, it would be nice to have variety.

With Umbral Forma having been introduced to the player base, is it possible for us to see other Umbral frames or mods in the future?

Lastly, with it having been stated that a Warframe 2 could be somewhere in the distant future, has there been thought of instead expanding upon Warframe with a game-sized DLC?

Archived