Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva Lich weapon bonus check.

CedarDpg

Question

9 answers to this question

In your codex, under "Lich History". You have to hunt down the right lich to make sure you get the weapon bonus but yeah...you probably should do a document just to make things easier.

Or if DE just made the bonus a thing the weapon gets when you rank it past 30...would be easier to see it in the mod window. "60% Radiation Damage" when at 40 or what ever the elemental bonus is...

• Like 1

Awesome, thanks for the info! Didn't realize it was in the codex since I rarely go in there. I guess I will start up a document for easy reference since I'm not going to remember them and I don't have access to the codex mid-mission. Kinda unfortunate that the kill/convert UI screen doesn't give an indicator if the bonus is better or worse than the other weapons of the same type.

1 hour ago, CedarDpg said:

Kinda unfortunate that the kill/convert UI screen doesn't give an indicator if the bonus is better or worse than the other weapons of the same type.

I guess I don't quite understand what the problem is here, the Lich screen
(button next to Nightwave in Navigation / the Escape menu)
tells you exactly what the elemental bonus % (and type) is way before you get to the kill / convert choice.

1 hour ago, NinjaZeku said:

tells you exactly what the elemental bonus % (and type) is way before you get to the kill / convert choice.

I think they mean to cross reference the currently rolled weapon bonus versus duplicates they've already gotten in the past. Is it worse or better?

Could be wrong though. 

4 hours ago, IIDMOII said:

I think they mean to cross reference the currently rolled weapon bonus versus duplicates they've already gotten in the past. Is it worse or better?

Could be wrong though. 

Yeah, that is exactly what I mean.

6 hours ago, NinjaZeku said:

I said that, because other than preparing an external document/spreadsheet/whatever with all the past weapons and bonuses, I will not have access to the stats mid-mission. This is something that would need to be done while in the orbiter. That button in the mission will only show the current stats for the current lich. Which is why I said it would be nice if the stat screen shows a comparison of say, the next best weapon of the same type (Seer, etc.) kind of like it does with the stats for weapon/warframe/etc. build in the Arsenal screens.

On 2019-11-21 at 2:55 AM, CedarDpg said:

Yeah, that is exactly what I mean.

I said that, because other than preparing an external document/spreadsheet/whatever with all the past weapons and bonuses, I will not have access to the stats mid-mission. This is something that would need to be done while in the orbiter. That button in the mission will only show the current stats for the current lich. Which is why I said it would be nice if the stat screen shows a comparison of say, the next best weapon of the same type (Seer, etc.) kind of like it does with the stats for weapon/warframe/etc. build in the Arsenal screens.

yeah I usually don't prepare for this until I have at least 2 Requiems unlocked

this means that if you by accident fully unlock the Lich in the first try, on perhaps even the first mission, you are screwed

Yes sorry for the necro, but i was looking for that too since i didnt remember what i had after Valence fusions, and as Timk_G said above, to see the stat you have to select the Kuva Weapon in the Equip menu from the arsenal and look on the right of the screen.

Arsenal - click on primary/secondary/melee - goto kuva weapon and hit preview.    Its listed at the bottom of the description

They just added weapon descriptions to the Arsenal page..... but I dont think its shows the bonus % info which is the only thing that would be helpful to see lol.....   (alot of weapons hae special mechanics and stuff sure but most people just want to see bonus % on lich stuff lol)