Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can we finally get sprint and walking animation sets?

Lazarow

Please I really need these, mainly for Titania as she is ment to fly but I also want it for Harrow so I can make him a mage/wizard look with his deluxe that floats. I mean how hard can it be I mean if all warframes can use the default "None" animation good enough then why cant they use other animations, sure some places would feel weird but clipping issues arent exactaly anything new when one item goes in another item just look at the mess syandanas and weapons are, they just puncture each other. I have seen how animations in skyrim work all it takes is making the skeleton and make animations and I dont see why warframe cant do the same as all warframes are human shaped and almost same size, yes I cant compare the two games but Im comparing just the animating. anyways on another note most animation sets work good on most frames, lets say take titania animation and slap it on umbra, it still work good, or wisp animation on rhino it works well, Im no expert but I feel like its doable and a lot of people want this especially when wisp came out a lot wanted her sprinting animation and some still do. I am ready to pay 200plat for for a single sprint animation set. Wisp is the first to have unique running animation and having it exclusive to her is not good, we can also have dodge animation from limbo and hildyn nothing game-breaking. I will say again that clipping may be an issue but there are always bugs to fix on every new update anyways so it wont be anything surprising and eventually would get fixed.

What I am asking for is:

-Titania sprinting animation set float similar to wisp as it fits her theme

-Give the option to equip sprinting animations on all warframes(example: wisp sprint on rhino)

Edited by Lazarow

They had to rig-animate the bones prior to release of the final product (let's not talk about the bugs and untested balanced stuff that DE puts out in almost every new Warframe release...), now its like a "we are too lazy to do so, probably in 20 years, when the game stops making enough money, so people actually have a neaty peachy visual difference to regular peasant warframe users and actually a reason to spend money on our game again".

None of the old frames got any kind of movement/dash/dodge/special idle animation.

Yet it is not a big deal cloning rigged bones with their animations to other meshes, like Wisp's float PLUS hover-walking, dodging, etc. I was highly disappointed that her animations stance just includes the idle animation, while it is literally called "Wisp X Animation SET".

Edited by iHeuksal

18 minutes ago, iHeuksal said:

SET

Which implies having more than idle animations....

... Yet we get the idle animations and they're called:

18 minutes ago, iHeuksal said:

Animation SET

... Which is outright stupid.

Really, I kind of use the default (None) animation set exactly for that same reason. Its the only animation package that's actually a SET.

Edited by Uhkretor

18 hours ago, peterc3 said:

If it were as easy as the OP imagines, they would have done it by now.

If you know how a 3D render application works (Blender, Maya), you will figure out actually how easy it is to animate stuff and copy-pasta-bolognese them to other meshes.

This is no rocket science.

• Like 1