Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fix the Sortie rewards

(XBOX)Shaviks

For pretty much every sortie I've done,  for the 2 years I've played Warframe, I've gotten NOTHING but Endo and Anasa sculptures and to be honest, you shouldn't be able to get the same reward you did the day prior. I understand the game is a grind but it's kinda bs when you get the same reward for months on end without a different reward. And before another person says, 'Oh Requiem is a thing' or 'just buy one' I'm gonna be the first to respond to you. 

1. I don't have platinum since I use it for other things. 

2. Requiem just came out for consule.

If this was happening to you, you would say the same.

Edited by (XB1)Shaviks
  • Like 2

Are you aware of the fact that you can get riven mods via trading and requiem fissures?

While my first assumption is that you clearly haven't done a lot of sorties at all, it is a fact that sortie rewards are random - with enough players some are bound to never receive the desired reward, even after countless attempts.

I would also like to caution you that there are a lot more randomly generated rewards in this game. If you find sortie rewards frustrating, you are bound to be just as displeased when farming for mods, weapons or frames.

In the end, the only solutions are to either beg for special treatment in the way you are doing (and undoubtedly get disappointed), or to change your perspective in regards to your entitlement, and acknowledge that sortie rewards are not actually necessary to enjoy the game.

Good luck next time!

1 hour ago, Traumtulpe said:

Are you aware of the fact that you can get riven mods via trading and requiem fissures?

While my first assumption is that you clearly haven't done a lot of sorties at all, it is a fact that sortie rewards are random - with enough players some are bound to never receive the desired reward, even after countless attempts.

I would also like to caution you that there are a lot more randomly generated rewards in this game. If you find sortie rewards frustrating, you are bound to be just as displeased when farming for mods, weapons or frames.

In the end, the only solutions are to either beg for special treatment in the way you are doing (and undoubtedly get disappointed), or to change your perspective in regards to your entitlement, and acknowledge that sortie rewards are not actually necessary to enjoy the game.

Good luck next time!

I appreciate what you said but 1. Requiem just cam out today since I am on console and secondly, I've done sorties near every day and you act like I have platinum to spend on Riven mods. I don't. Most of the platinum I get goes to getting mods me, my boyfriend or my other friends need, as well as prime parts and even then, the platinum I make is by selling parts I get from relics, which isn't a lot. I would very much like a reward that I can use to enhance my weapons or just to sell. And you telling me that I'm begging for special treatment? I've so far grinded for 16 hours within 2 days for Acceltra and still have yet to get it. I understand that this game is a grind but it is simply kinda of bs to get the same reward over and over and over again. Everyone would say the same thing if you were to do a boss to get a certain frame only to get one piece over and over again for months. Actually see into a persons point of view before adding an unnessicary remark. I've played this game for 2 years now. I think I know how the game works.