Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How About Making Some Drops More Reasonable.

LtZefar

So I've been checking this one out. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AgGZ9TLiwS5XdDN3WlZuYU5OYzV0LS04Uzd6N0FIYlE&f=true&noheader=true&gid=1

It lists all the drops and I'm like, oh that's neat, maybe I can focus on some enemy to get a mod.

So obviously I look up rare mods and one stood out. Hell's Chamber. It's dropped by Fusion Drone. Now that might not be so obvious on which it is but it's the drone that detach itself from the Fusion MOA.

This is a bull drop rate ok. Not only are Fusion MOA rare but they are weak. Unlike other super enemies these do not have any sort of armor. So in order to get this mod you need to weaken these enemies enough so they release their drone.

Why did you put it like that? I'd be fine if it was on the Fusion MOA itself but not on the drone. Also you can't get it from the ones in Void area. I don't think they drop anything.

I had the luck of finding 3 of these before this was changed but my brother kinda wants one as well and it is not going to be easy. 

Can't the Void areas drop mods that are actually powerful? Rather than those lack luster mods it drops now. I remember Void dropping better stuff in the start than it does now. 

Also I remember reading that Infested where the ones who was supposedly going to drop all skill for the Warframes. But here you can clearly see it's not the case. Every faction drops them. I noticed this pretty quickly though.

Grineer was supposed to drop a certain type of mods as well. 

I'd like to know the % chance of getting some of those mods too. Because I've killed A LOT of enemies and none of those rare mods have shown up.

Also I remember reading that Infested where the ones who was supposedly going to drop all skill for the Warframes. But here you can clearly see it's not the case. Every faction drops them. I noticed this pretty quickly though.

Grineer was supposed to drop a certain type of mods as well. 

I'd like to know the % chance of getting some of those mods too. Because I've killed A LOT of enemies and none of those rare mods have shown up.

Every faction/enemy type could drop every mod in the game with different factions having different bonuses to droprates. Grineer used to drop multishot-mods at twice the rate, for example. Infested used to drop skill-mods at twice the rate.

Then Drop Tables 2.0 came around and screwed a lot of people.