Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack ARG?

-Lewis

Just now, Oreades said:

Phase 2? Nope prolly not unless they have been hiding a miracle in their pocket. 

But it is definitely enough to toss the Drydock into the game because that doesn't need to do anything but cost a metric boatload of resources and sit there lookin useless while it waits for phase 2. 

And that helps how excaly?, 2-3 to even 4 weeks of "looking pretty" in our Dojo?, with the still on-going mess with Old Blood.

Ouch is all I can say

Just now, Circle_of_Psi said:

And that helps how excaly?, 2-3 to even 4 weeks of "looking pretty" in our Dojo?, with the still on-going mess with Old Blood.

Ouch is all I can say

For any practical application it doesn't but it will probably be enough to *pocket sand* at least part of the playerbase. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Oreades said:

For any practical application it doesn't but it will probably be enough to *pocket sand* at least part of the playerbase. 

Maybe, but even if it does take a lot of resources, most of the community has a huge haul of it ready and can easily farm what ever "is new" to try "RNG/Play game longer" method (AKA: New Resource) and we can always Rush the Drydock or just not play Warframe while it builds for 24 hours, Right?

I mean, my Dojo is legit waitin on the Room itself, so I can re-do the Dojo, but that'll take me a few hours at most, maybe even a day.

Edited by Circle_of_Psi

I was also worried that they would lock railjack behind some syndicate on Venus or Earth. So you would need to farm Venus rep to unlock another syndicate, then farm toroids to unlock third syndicate, then go fish mutagen cuboids on Ceres to farm rep in that syndicate. I wish this would never happen, but i can see it happening.

I don't know why they do this, i'm simply avoiding Venus for that reason, thanks thought for the ability to buy Venus rep with credits and usual resources, this is very helpful. Hopefully i'll never need to farm toroids, but i'm really afraid that i will.

17 minutes ago, Oreades said:

Phase 2? Nope prolly not unless they have been hiding a miracle in their pocket. 

But it is definitely enough to toss the Drydock into the game because that doesn't need to do anything but cost a metric boatload of resources and sit there lookin useless while it waits for phase 2. 

Bear in mind, DE have stated that the Drydock is pretty much just there to let players build it and the 'jack before the actual update. It's a phase in the same way Thermia Fractures were a phase of Buried Debts. Technically separate updates, but not really.

2 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

Bear in mind, DE have stated that the Drydock is pretty much just there to let players build it and the 'jack before the actual update. It's a phase in the same way Thermia Fractures were a phase of Buried Debts. Technically separate updates, but not really.

And we all kown how that turned out

This an't gonna be good.

5 minutes ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

And we all kown how that turned out

This an't gonna be good.

The only problems were with the actual 'fragments' themselves. In terms of release everything went on schedule. The event itself was the problem, not the release. I commented as such at the time.

That could still be the case with Empyrean, I grant you, but that's no indication of any [DE]lays.

4 hours ago, Loza03 said:

The only problems were with the actual 'fragments' themselves. In terms of release everything went on schedule. The event itself was the problem, not the release. I commented as such at the time.

That could still be the case with Empyrean, I grant you, but that's no indication of any [DE]lays.

There will always be [DE]lays.

I mean, people made it into a meme, so its gonna happen to keep the meme-folks happy

Just now, Circle_of_Psi said:

There will always be [DE]lays.

I mean, people made it into a meme, so its gonna happen to keep the meme-folks happy

Given how even the Fortuna ARG went, I have few doubts that there might be one there.

But between Drydock and Empyrean proper? Given what we know, I think it's unlikely they'll release Drydock without the proper done. I mean, that's the point of Drydock.

Honestly with how little time time there is left to this year (which is about 2 to 3 weeks due to the holidays) there is no point in releasing anything having to do with Empyrean it would be a waste of their and our time, I'd rather they just spent the next few weeks fixing the damn liches.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

Given how even the Fortuna ARG went, I have few doubts that there might be one there.

But between Drydock and Empyrean proper? Given what we know, I think it's unlikely they'll release Drydock without the proper done. I mean, that's the point of Drydock.

Qouteing myself from another topic 

5 hours ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

Ouch is all I can say

5 hours ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

Even if it does take a lot of resources, most of the community has a huge haul of it ready and can easily farm what ever "is new" to try "RNG/Play game longer" method (AKA: New Resource) and we can always Rush the Drydock or just not play Warframe while it builds for 24 hours, Right?

5 minutes ago, Nurmetya said:

Honestly with how little time time there is left to this year (which is about 2 to 3 weeks due to the holidays) there is no point in releasing anything having to do with Empyrean it would be a waste of their and our time, I'd rather they just spent the next few weeks fixing the damn liches.

Exclay what I just said, we only have about 2 to 3 weeks due to the holidays and I am pretty sure Canadian holidays last quite a few weeks 3-4, if not even longer. Let alone they have Snow Storms really bad there as well. etc.

I rather them just give Drydock This weeks/the Next and Phase 2 right after

1 minute ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

Exclay what I just said, we only have about 2 to 3 weeks due to the holidays and I am pretty sure Canadian holidays last quite a few weeks 3-4, if not even longer. Let alone they have Snow Storms really bad there as well. etc.

I rather them just give Drydock This weeks/the Next and Phase 2 right after

Around that time yeah, last year they left somewhere around December 20th and didn't come back til around January 20th so about 4 weeks and even then we still didn't see any fixes for anything for almost another month. So again I'd rather see work done on the liches then sit around with my proverbiale thumb up my rear end for basically 2 months or more (likely more).

16 minutes ago, Nurmetya said:

It's not like it's diverting a ton of resources, the bulk of the heavy lifting for this bit of the release was likely all but complete at the Tennocon demo. They was just no point releasing it that far before the rest of Railjack was closer to completion. 

Tho I do agree they do still have quite a bit of a hot mess to deal with when it comes to the Liches..... hopefully this isn't just going to be a slight of hand in the hopes that people will forget about that while they stare at the new shiny in their dojos. 

9 hours ago, Loza03 said:

They're well aware of this, having acknowledged it ever since they first discussed splitting the two.

Really now?, cuz they don't act like it, with what I seen

9 hours ago, Nurmetya said:

Around that time yeah, last year they left somewhere around December 20th and didn't come back til around January 20th so about 4 weeks and even then we still didn't see any fixes for anything for almost another month. So again I'd rather see work done on the liches then sit around with my proverbiale thumb up my rear end for basically 2 months or more (likely more).

Exclay this ^

Old content is not liked by the players?, move onto to the next and forget

8 hours ago, Mikaer88 said:

Rally myself, look at my ship for 1 month and prepare to fly in the next couple of months.

This ^

The Trailer adds nothing but "Oh look, a fancy trailer to build up hype", 1 month of it being sitting in the dojo looking nice and shiny, the next we can fly to maybe 2-3 planets?