Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ballas’ Prime Commentary

Sc10n0fD4rksp0r3

This is where I’m putting all my Prime Commentaries by Ballas so I can add to them in my spare time.

Titania Prime:

”We all know about the Fairy tales of our childhoods, even if we don’t remember them. But not all fairies are created ‘equal’, especially in the different cultures of Old Er. Fairies can be capricious, and even cruel if angered. That’s part of the reason why I created Oberon. But now let the wedding bell flowers ring out, because a king is about to meet his queen.

The Groom, Oberon.

The Bride... Titania.

The scene involves an Orokin-style wedding (whatever that would entail) with Oberon Prime and Titania Prime. But before they can say “I do.”, they get some Grineer as some very rude wedding crashes, leaving both rather peeved off. The final scene involves Oberon and Titania enjoying the wedding feast while sitting atop thrones made of Grineer corpses. The last living Grineer gets to see the awesome wedding cake before Titania casually snaps her neck.

Gara Prime

”To my old friend, The Unum,

I am sorry to report that your beloved is dead.

I had no choice but to activate the failsafe when our saviors turned against us. But maybe I was a little too hasty because the largest member of our old enemy, that I’ve ever seen, attacks. I don’t know why, but I’m glad that Gara’s failsafe DID fail. I knew that Hunhow would break his word for the sake of our ‘substance’ that could grant his kind healing. But his arrogance lead to his downfall, and your beloved WILL return, on my honor as Executor.

Rest in Peace, my greatest creation...

Gara.”

Her video shows Gara Prime in the final conflict with the Sentient that would become the Eidolon, and the Void Explosion that would lead to Gara’s death and the Eidolon’s “lobotomization”. The part where Ballas names the Warframe shows Gara Prime in “spiritual form”.

Revenant Prime

”What happens to us when we die?

I cannot answer that because I do not know. What I do know is that some souls return to the Void, while others gain new shells to House their souls.

But what happens when you cannot rest OR get a new shell because you’ve left something unfinished? What happens if you can’t cross over until you complete that business?

So my Warden, keep watch over the Eidolon’s soul until the Tenno are needed again. Swear by your honor to maintain eternal vigilance. If you fail your oath will ensure that you will return. Not as my Warden, but as my...

Revenant.”

Revenant Prime’s trailer shows the circumstances that leads to him entering “purgatory”, but it shows him as a Dax Soldier, not really a Warframe.

Nidus Prime:

”My beloved Margulis,

Alas that you spoke true about us. We are indeed rotten on the inside but golden on the outside. But in a time of war that corruption can be harnessed. I cannot bring you back, but I can turn your words into weapons.

Golden on the outside...

Rotten on the inside...

And his name is...

Nidus.”

His trailer shows a golden, smooth Nidus doing battle with the infestation. But as he battles them, panels open on his body allowing “thingies” to show and infested “ichor” to drip from them.

Grendel Prime

”It is possible to be a virgin. But food you can’t escape, or you will starve to death.

But for my latest creation, his hunger is his greatest strength; and food, his weapon. He has no mother to avenge his death, so he fights with nothing left to lose.

Dip your bread in the blood of your victims. Spread the jelly from their eyes on your toast.” (50 plat if you can guess the reference/Easter egg) “Show their arrogance it’s bitter fruit.

War is the banquet I have prepared for you...

Grendel.”

Grendel Prime’s animation shows him battling, and eating, Copus. He eventually burps up part of a MOA and uses it to pick his belly’s “teeth”.

4 minutes ago, --Raid-Master-Qued said:

O.O those ideas are really cool. Sadly, DE has stopped doing those prime trailers since Mirage Prime

Not to mention the fact that the voice actor, Max Howarth, made some rather flirtatious comments towards Rebecca that weren't well-received. Strained employer relations on top of a lack of ambition have resulted in us losing a part of Warframe history.

2 hours ago, (PS4)IndianChiefJeff said:

Not to mention the fact that the voice actor, Max Howarth, made some rather flirtatious comments towards Rebecca that weren't well-received. Strained employer relations on top of a lack of ambition have resulted in us losing a part of Warframe history.

Maybe these can be an apology.