Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

alternativr ways of obtaining requiem relics

(PSN)JustitiaCaelum

I think currently there aren't enough diversity in the ways to obtain requiem mods. It is either kuva missions or a tiny chance from a thrall. So I have a few suggestions.

1, Since the weapon exilus adapter got added to the syndicate for 75k standing, would it be possible to include requiem relics to the syndicate too? Obviously they will cost more than void relics (40k?) but it would make for a slow but steady flow of relics. 

2, kuva spy. Instead of void relics, wouldn't it make sense to have requiem relics instead? That is the only planet to open them after all. 

I don't know if these would fit the dev's vision for kuva lich progression, but I just think alternative activities to get requiem relics might be considered. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

And my vote is for requiem relics to go.

i'll vote for pretty much anything that means less 25395329962398536597812 Hours spend idling in more goddamn. freaking. Void Tears.

"i know, i have a brilliant idea for new game content, what if
you did the exact same thing you already spend 28956285 Hours doing, but had to do twice as much of it, and that's your 'content'?"
"brilliant idea, that sounds like a revolutionary breakthrough in uniqueness!"

• Like 1

12 hours ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

I’d rather they just cut out the relics completely. Just give us the mods. Because if they’re going to refuse to make the mods non-consumable or give us a way to recharge them. The Lich grind needs a step removed. And my vote is for requiem relics to go.

I personally agree and it would make sense thematically too, since you kill the thralls to learn about the specific lich's weakness, represented by the requiem mods, instead of pulling an artifact out of them that reacts to the void and gives you the mods. 

I made these relic suggestions because I just don't see a rollback of this scale happening. 

17 hours ago, (PS4)JustitiaCaelum said:

I think currently there aren't enough diversity in the ways to obtain requiem mods. It is either kuva missions or a tiny chance from a thrall. So I have a few suggestions.

Collecting the first complete set of requiem mods seemed like a huge chore and I even traded a dupe to get one of them to someone. But since the relics get 3 actual uses when vanquishing a lich and you can melt 4 empty ones into a new whole one, you should have a pretty steady stream if you're farming murmors from the thralls to keep them coming. I suppose if you're brute forcing your lich and ignoring thralls maybe you might have a problem, but eh.