Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Melee rivens and Old Blood.

C4Mingus

We can expect a "balance" on melee rivens stats after Old blood (CC, slide crit, etc) so they can continue to be useful or all the work to farm them will be lost?

Embarrassing doing this in the same update that gives more kuva and more ways to get rivens. Whats the point? They will be nerfed at some point.

Disrespectful with people who spent time farming them.

• Like 1

So your overpriced riven loses some % eventually, meh. The "point" of rivens is to provide some options that normal mods may not give you for all the weapons in the game. I think across all my rivens ive had only one that stopped doing what i bought it for after a change and even that was not much of a loss (-100% recoil on Pandero)

Its not disrespectful to anyone for any reason, its just whining players doing what they do best.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AzureTerra said:

So your overpriced riven loses some % eventually, meh. The "point" of rivens is to provide some options that normal mods may not give you for all the weapons in the game. I think across all my rivens ive had only one that stopped doing what i bought it for after a change and even that was not much of a loss (-100% recoil on Pandero)

Its not disrespectful to anyone for any reason, its just whining players doing what they do best.

He is not talking about riven dispo changes He is talking about doubling crit chances as crit rivens doesnt even make a difference in builds anymore

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, C4Mingus said:

We can expect a "balance" on melee rivens stats after Old blood (CC, slide crit, etc) so they can continue to be useful or all the work to farm them will be lost?

29 minutes ago, 8faiNt said:

He is not talking about riven dispo changes He is talking about doubling crit chances as crit rivens doesnt even make a difference in builds anymore

YsMmncy.jpg

55 minutes ago, 8faiNt said:

He's talking about changes to rivens, no matter if its a crit change or a disposition change its the same whine again and again.

38 minutes ago, AzureTerra said:

He's talking about changes to rivens, no matter if its a crit change or a disposition change its the same whine again and again.

well he did only talked about crits which is why j think he is talking about the crit aspect of the rivens nonetheless they will change the rivens eventually. prob they are going slow with all the changes and seeing how the balance is working out first though

also ammount of Haha's in this thread is crazy lol

2 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

everything is subject to change. that's why banking heavily on a specific roll for a powerful weapon is a losing game.

Ah right the classic "everything is subject to change" argument. We all know it's true, but Warframe is a time investment game. You can't avoid investing in builds, and Riven Mods go into said build. DE should have changed these things in Winter 2016 when they added Maiming Strike and Blood Rush. It's a simple math equation that was neglected for 3 years.

Edited by Voltage

You play months, even a year, to farm a good riven (thats what i do). Some people spend money on them. Nerf the thing to the ground is disrespectful.

Even worse when they do that to rivens at the same time they give more ways to farm rivens. No point on this.

Balance things its a lot different from disable them, like they did with maiming strike.

But as Xaero posted they will make some balance on this question. Thanks for answering my question mate.

1 hour ago, C4Mingus said:

You play months, even a year, to farm a good riven (thats what i do). Some people spend money on them. Nerf the thing to the ground is disrespectful.

Even worse when they do that to rivens at the same time they give more ways to farm rivens. No point on this.

Balance things its a lot different from disable them, like they did with maiming strike.

But as Xaero posted they will make some balance on this question. Thanks for answering my question mate.

What about those rivens that got buffed? Many of my rivens have improved.

I agree with you on the crit chance issues and seeing as they massively buffed the Sacrifice mods I have faith. Just gonna put those to the side for now and use any of my many other weapons and rivens.

11 minutes ago, (PS4)death404 said:

What about those rivens that got buffed? Many of my rivens have improved.

I agree with you on the crit chance issues and seeing as they massively buffed the Sacrifice mods I have faith. Just gonna put those to the side for now and use any of my many other weapons and rivens.

Improving some weapons / mods and nerfing others its balance that makes the game better.

But nerfing something to the point to be useless is too much. Worse if this thing is really dificult to get.

Like you i will wait to see what comes. As i asked at the beginning and someone answered they will do some balance on this.