Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Yomo And Asa Burst Out Of Rhinos Spine.

Rettycombine

Some of the warframes do have them come out strangely. Ive noticed that the Yomo scarf comes of of Loki's back which makes it look wierd. I think that what has happened is that the scarves start at the neck and are just placed only the frames without considering that some of the frames have very different shapes on their backs so the scarf just goes through them

Yomo is designed for female frame models so it applies perfectly to them while it just sprouts out of male frames backs.

On the contrary, Uru is designed for male frame models so you'll have no problems with rhino & co, but if you try to apply it on a female frame you'll see it floating above their necks.

I hope that in a future hotfix  or update they fix syandanas positioning according to the gender of the frame

They definitely do need to fix the positioning of some of these. As mentioned, some just randomly poke out of Loki's back whilst on Frost Prime they're nicely positioned. Some need to be brought out more and raised to the positions shown in the icons for said scarves.

Yomo is designed for female frame models so it applies perfectly to them while it just sprouts out of male frames backs.

On the contrary, Uru is designed for male frame models so you'll have no problems with rhino & co, but if you try to apply it on a female frame you'll see it floating above their necks.

I hope that in a future hotfix  or update they fix syandanas positioning according to the gender of the frame

As Xanathos has stated (and I came here to post this exact issue, since I just bought the Yomo, my first and only syandana), the Yomo mounting is messed up for ALL male frames. ALL! I checked it on every single one, even the more "petite" Volt, and it sprouts from the back of each and every one. Here is the crazy part... they took extra care to get it to mount properly on Ember, as the mount sits more horizontally with the lower half on top of one of the bumps, so they COULD make the Yomo fit the males properly... IF they wanted to. Why would you spend more Platinum on a second scarf of you could buy one that would fit them all???

Argh. Very annoying!

The only female frame that I noticed the Yomo having a slight issue with was Saryn, as the top of the mount is partially obscured by the back of her helmet. I have the Hemlock helm equipped, if that makes a difference. On all other females it looks perfect.

PLEASE FIX SCARF MOUNTS, DE!!!

Edited by Thunder_Chief