Bonjour je voudrais faire tourner mon mécontentement et je pense que je suis pas le seul pour le zenistar on est bien d accors que tout les joueurs qui le jouait utilisais seulement le disque se qui était ça force mais avec la maj il va être useless je trouve ça trop dommage qu'ils ont changer le disque a un tel point les combos sont cool mais fallais pas toucher au disque l arme a perdu toute crédibilité 

• Like 1

I'm only here because it assumed me to read "Le Zenistar".

But since I'm here. Google translate seems to be acting poorly, so I imagine you're complaining about the change to Zenistar now requiring the combo counter. If that's the case, it's pretty obvious why DE would make a change that prevents players from AFK farming and passively killing. They've been making changes to these types of mechanics across the game for the last couple years. It shouldn't be a surprise, and you should consider yourself lucky you got to do it for this long. 🙂 

If that's not what you're saying...blame Google translate...or typos.

Il y a 13 heures, (XB1)XxSpiritVoltxX a dit :

Bonjour je voudrais faire tourner mon mécontentement et je pense que je suis pas le seul pour le zenistar on est bien d accors que tout les joueurs qui le jouait utilisais seulement le disque se qui était ça force mais avec la maj il va être useless je trouve ça trop dommage qu'ils ont changer le disque a un tel point les combos sont cool mais fallais pas toucher au disque l arme a perdu toute crédibilité 

Hello I would like to show my discontentment and I think I'm not the only one, it's about le zenistar, I guess we all agree that all players using it were only using the disk which was its force, but with the update it will be useless and I think it's a real pity that they changed the disk so much, combos are cool (I think he means stances) but they shouldn't have touched the disk, the weapon lost all its credibility. Baragnaude is the best cheese.

I hope it's good enough (I added some commas and changed some parts a bit for readability).

Edited by Arkandae

7 hours ago, (PS4)Ozymandias-13- said:

I'm only here because it assumed me to read "Le Zenistar".

But since I'm here. Google translate seems to be acting poorly, so I imagine you're complaining about the change to Zenistar now requiring the combo counter. If that's the case, it's pretty obvious why DE would make a change that prevents players from AFK farming and passively killing. They've been making changes to these types of mechanics across the game for the last couple years. It shouldn't be a surprise, and you should consider yourself lucky you got to do it for this long. 🙂 

If that's not what you're saying...blame Google translate...or typos.

Based off what you're saying, DE should nerf the hell out of nuke frames like Saryn, Octavia, Khora, Volt, etc, to prevent AFK farming and passively killing.  It shouldn't come as a surprise to you when that happens.

The Zenistar could never compete with other uber powered abilities in the game.  It makes no sense to nerf a utility weapon when other insanely more powerful abilities exist.  

9 hours ago, GrimSinner said:

DE should nerf the hell out of nuke frames like Saryn, Octavia, Khora, Volt, etc, to prevent AFK farming and passively killing.

Uh, yeah they should if they are AFK farming. Lol DE has expressly stated are against it and working to prevent it when possible. It's not about how powerful they are, it's about how much effort it takes to be rewarded with that kind of power. 

9 hours ago, GrimSinner said:

The Zenistar could never compete with other uber powered abilities in the game.  It makes no sense to nerf a utility weapon when other insanely more powerful abilities exist.  

It doesn't need to compete with abilities since it's not one. It's not a "utility" tool like people keep trying to push. You're acting like it's a fishing lure. It is literally a weapon that kills for you in a given area. Now you actually have to contribute to make it do that effectively. *gasp* What a concept. 

You wouldn't call the Ogris with its augment on a "utility" tool. It's literally a freaking rocket launcher that leaves napalm on the ground. The balance is short duration on the napalm, using up a mod slot, limited ammo type and self damage. It provides the same type of benefit as Zenistar but with a lot more drawback. 

3 hours ago, (PS4)Ozymandias-13- said:

Uh, yeah they should if they are AFK farming. Lol DE has expressly stated are against it and working to prevent it when possible. It's not about how powerful they are, it's about how much effort it takes to be rewarded with that kind of power. 

It doesn't need to compete with abilities since it's not one. It's not a "utility" tool like people keep trying to push. You're acting like it's a fishing lure. It is literally a weapon that kills for you in a given area. Now you actually have to contribute to make it do that effectively. *gasp* What a concept. 

You wouldn't call the Ogris with its augment on a "utility" tool. It's literally a freaking rocket launcher that leaves napalm on the ground. The balance is short duration on the napalm, using up a mod slot, limited ammo type and self damage. It provides the same type of benefit as Zenistar but with a lot more drawback. 

Farming resources is a huge part of the game and it's already a grind in its current form; do you really think DE will nerf nuke frames to stop AFK farming?  LOL!  It takes zero effort to farm with our beloved Saryn, Mesa, and even the de facto farming frames Nekros, Khora, and Hydroid.  Minimal effort with a ton of power.  Nerfing those frames would cause tremendous backlash from the warframe community.  So just to be clear, you DO support nerfing those frames, correct?  And you should start a new thread to show your public support of nerfing those frames.

We already have plenty of powerful weapons to use that satisfy your contribution requirement, as well as tons of OP warframe abilities, many of which still allow nearly AFK farming content.  So, nerfing the Zenistar accomplished nothing other than slightly shifting farming methods used by some players.  It probably affected endurance players the most, but the meta will shift.

The Zenistar did have a useful utility beyond AFK farming, whether you agree with that or not is irrelevant, and it is now just like all other weapons for the sake of balancing.  In fact, I would rather have a fishing lure for a 300 day login than this nerfed piece of junk.  I would also argue that religiously logging in for 300 days in anticipation of receiving the Zenistar is enough wait time and effort spent to be rewarded with that kind of power since I can acquire nearly all other weapons in less than a day of farming and the majority of them are better than the Zenistar.

vor 15 Stunden schrieb GrimSinner:

Did you compare a melee weapon with a warframe ability?

13 minutes ago, ES-Flinter said:

Did you compare a melee weapon with a warframe ability?

I did.  My point is the Zenistar, although having an AOE disk, is not the OP killing weapon deserving a huge nerf since we have warframe abilities that do the same thing, only better.  For example, if I took the Zenistar into a public defense game and a Saryn joins, no matter where I put the disk, the Zenistar had minimal kills, which is fine, it's what you expect from Saryn.  Similarly, Khora's chain dome is like the Zenistar on steroids.  Other times, there are fast, strong melee frames that join and can kill nearly everything before the enemies are touched by the Zenistar AOE disk, so once again, the Zenistar is not the high output killing machine it's claimed to be.  As far as AFK farming affinity or whatever with Zenistar, if there are nuke frames in pub game, everyone that isn't a nuke frame is basically AFK anyway, so why does it matter?  Saryn kills everything while everyone else shoots once every minute or moves a short distance to keep affinity. 

The only time the Zenistar really shined was solo farming or higher end endurance runs.  And if you're solo farming, who cares if your doing it with Zenistar?  And during team endurance runs the CC ability was very helpful when enemies scaled up.

Le 21/11/2019 à 18:37, (XB1)XxSpiritVoltxX a dit :

Maintenant, il faut utiliser le compteur de combo pour multiplier la durée du disque au lieu d'utiliser juste un clic pour nettoyer une zone de 20m de rayon pendant 45 secondes, c'était un peu nécessaire, c'était un peu dommage de réduire une arme de melee à une capacité qui n'a rien à voir avec la melee.

= = = = =
Hey guys, dunno if a mod moved the topic afterwards, but we are in the "international > FRANCAIS" subcategory, you can see that at the top of the topic when you read it, just check that when you click on a topic inside your feed.

C'est vrai que c'est un sacré nerf de devoir jouer une arme de mêlée comme toutes les autres... puis bon, c'est aussi un nerf quand le disque reste pendant 120s au lieu de 45?

Avant de râler pour un peu tout, faudrait peut-être attendre de pouvoir le tester par toi même, tu ne crois pas?^^

Sauf qu'il ne s'agit pas d'une arme de mêlée comme les autres, c'était une récompense unique, très fun pour certains joueurs qui souhaitaient switcher sur un style de jeu différents et c'est pour ça que certains l'aimaient.

Dite moi, puisque je suppose que c'est une arme que vous utilisez souvent, quand par chance vous n'avez pas lâché une attaque chargé au cours de la montée de votre combo en x12, là, ou que vous trouvez encore un truc sur lequel taper avant que tout n'ait été nuké par un ignis wraith, vous pouvez me rappeler l'utilité d'une sentry qui peut rester là 2 minutes quand, basiquement, la fête est finie ?

A vous suivre les utilisateurs devraient être ravis ? Je vous rappelle que maintenant le disque revient avant la fin du compteur quand on s’arrête de bouger une dizaine de secondes pour, disons, soyons fou, utiliser un capa de sa frame ? tout en faisant gaffe de ne pas trop s'éloigner non plus ? que la portée du disque a été réduite ? que condition overload ne fonctionne plus sur le disque ? que le fameux combo à 12 reset quand on veut faire revenir le disque avant la fin pour, je ne sais pas, le re-placer ? Sans parler de la build ufo d'Ivara qui est maintenant totalement invalidée par ces modifs ?

En gros désormais, à l'exception des dégâts en mêlée pure (mais là comme toutes les armes de mêlées sont concernées on ne peut pas parler de buff non plus), le disque du Zenistar (qui je le rappelle est le seul intérêt de cette arme sans quoi les gens se tourneraient vers n'importe quoi d'autre), fait moins de dégâts, tape moins loin et dure deux fois moins longtemps en conditions réelles.

Il a été raboté sous tous ses aspects du jour au lendemain sans rien demander alors par pitié cessez de dire qu'il ne s'agit pas là d'un nerf et ayez un peu d'empathie pour ceux qui ont investi pas mal de temps et de ressources pour rien et qui vont devoir faire leur deuil avant de repasser sur des builds plus conventionnelles.