Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

INCOMING DRY DOCK!!!!

InsuranceFraud

Just now, Cubewano said:

gotta remember they initially planned to release the docks during tennocon, look how far out we are now

I don't think they ever said that. They wanted to release it faster, but never said they planned on it. They only said Empyrean would release this year. Technically, "this year" still includes one more month.

5 minutes ago, Sitchrea said:

I don't think they ever said that. They wanted to release it faster, but never said they planned on it. They only said Empyrean would release this year. Technically, "this year" still includes one more month.

steve did in a stream after tennocon, though i'm not sure which one in specific. 

Steve talking to the devs:

"Lads, we won't be able to release phase 2 this year. Think of something that the players can farm until phase 2."

Some random dev: "Tellurium!"

Steve: "Okay, make it 100,000 Tellurium and also, Toroids, like all of them."

2 minutes ago, Dr.Pepper23 said:

If the first phase is barley coming, how are all 3 phases going to be released before the end of the year??

Probably with tons of bugs and half baked systems like the lich stuff.

Given what we know about phase 1, it's more like how Thermia Factures were phase one to exploiter. Technically... but not really. DE said on devstream they didn't want you kicking around with a useless room for too long.

Its main role is to let players jump straight into Empyrean once it drops.

Phase 3, on the other hand, is unlikely to drop this year, but I think that's a bit more acceptable since that's not really as much the 'main event'

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Loza03 said:

Phase 3, on the other hand, is unlikely to drop this year, but I think that's a bit more acceptable since that's not really as much the 'main event'

I have a feeling that it is set up like a bell curve in terms of content.

Very little in phase 1, majority of content in phase 2, and more than one less than 2 for phase 3.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Aldain said:

I'd even farm CRYOTIC instead of Toroids.

dear god, don't bring that up. especially if it's the ones that only drop from Profit Taker... Exploiter is easy enough and while it's boring as sin, it IS possible to farm up enough of the 3 main types. If they bumped up the drop rate for them, then I'd be fine with it, but as it stands... hell naw. even Fortuna Systems aren't that bad as I can buy them now.. by farming.... Toroids.

god damnit. Cryotic it is I suppose.

• Like 1

Let's see

- Engine

> 1,000 gallium

> 250,000 alloy plates

> 10,000 cryotic

> 250,000 salvage

- Cockpit

> 500,000 ferrite

> 250,000 rubedo

> 100,000 polymer bundle

> 500,000 alloy plates

- Thrusters

> 50 fieldron

> 100 detonite injectors

> 500,000 alloy plates

> 250,000 salvage

It should be a thing to empty our reserves

Just now, 844448 said:

Let's see

- Engine

> 1,000 gallium

> 250,000 alloy plates

> 10,000 cryotic

> 250,000 salvage

- Cockpit

> 500,000 ferrite

> 250,000 rubedo

> 100,000 polymer bundle

> 500,000 alloy plates

- Thrusters

> 50 fieldron

> 100 detonite injectors

> 500,000 alloy plates

> 250,000 salvage

This reminds me of when I fully upgraded a prime mod. I had 200 endo and 50K credits left. I felt like a MR3 player after that.

Edited by HolySeraphin
  • Like 2

34 minutes ago, 844448 said:

Let's see

- Engine

> 1,000 gallium

> 250,000 alloy plates

> 10,000 cryotic

> 250,000 salvage

- Cockpit

> 500,000 ferrite

> 250,000 rubedo

> 100,000 polymer bundle

> 500,000 alloy plates

- Thrusters

> 50 fieldron

> 100 detonite injectors

> 500,000 alloy plates

> 250,000 salvage

For a ghost clan? 

Not sure how I should feel about this.

Its exciting when content comes in spades. But I still feel a bit like sitting in a burning house with the Old Blood and would've had that fire put out and the systems ironed out before jumping into the next thing.

I'm also not sure if its provides anything of value. Like gameplay wise. If its just Hema in ship form and setting out to grind the regular missions as always its like whatever. They could simply release the required crafting costs and drop no patch at all. So people could still  grind otu the resources and requirements and have it when the actual space ship content is ready.

I want to feel excited about this but I don't feel like I can be genuinely excited about this.

If we are making up ship crafting requirements. I would include a choice of:

10.000 Mutagen Samples
50.000 Cryotic
20.000 Oxium
1.000 Tellurium

Edited by Raikh

Well my clans dojo is ready..... not sure if the majority of my clan will bother coming back for this, liches didn't do it so....

The funny thing is the dry dock has been pretty much been 'done' for months as they've been showing it in streams and imo the odds are we're not going to be able to build stuff yet anyway, we'll likely need to research each part of the ships etc too.  

I'm fully expecting a stupidly large grind involved, likely including a new low drop rate material only found in archwing where no farming frames work, just so so players 'can waste time farming' while waiting on DE to finally get their stuff in order and hit the delayed deadline of whatever date it is now (pretty sure some of this was due before tennocon)... I'm expecting a buildable railjack ship early 2020 if I'm being honest.  

It will also be able to distract players from the lack of changes to the lich system which many have been asking for....

Edited by LSG501
  • Like 1