Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

INCOMING DRY DOCK!!!!

InsuranceFraud

20 minutes ago, Corycool said:

If it was like the last update, expect a huge grind with rng elements packed in

WEll unless they back pedal they've already confirmed that the "mods" (upgrades) for the ship will be RNG at fixed levels. So you will either find one that's good or one that sucks, either way you won't be able to upgrade them.

8 minutes ago, (XB1)Demon Intellect said:

Why are people actually excited about this? It's just a drydock. I mean I'm honestly scared to even think about the grind involved if DE is giving prep time to just build the damn thing.

I am mostly looking forward to decorating the hell out of it before the actual meat of Railjack drops so that I don't have to split my attention

12 minutes ago, (XB1)Demon Intellect said:

Why are people actually excited about this? It's just a drydock. I mean I'm honestly scared to even think about the grind involved if DE is giving prep time to just build the damn thing.

It suggests that empyrean is coming very soon. Original plan was to let us have the drydock about a week before they release empyrean.

edit: so we would have it ready to go when they release it

Edited by SpacewalkerX

Just now, SpacewalkerX said:

It suggests that empyrean is coming very soon. Original plan was to let us have the drydock about a week before they release empyrean.

I'd expect mid to end of January at the earliest. Unless they plan on releasing RJ right before their Christmas vacation in which WF forums will be set on fire with salty tears from all the game breaking bugs.

il y a 4 minutes, (XB1)Demon Intellect a dit :

My favorite lie was that they didnt want OV to feel like a separate world space and resources ect.

I understand.

Mine is when they announced 'open world' with PoE and what they gave us was just a gigantic map with 4 server nodes for 4 players in P2P.

I don't expect much from Railkack and it's better that way.

Just now, (XB1)Demon Intellect said:

I'd expect mid to end of January at the earliest. Unless they plan on releasing RJ right before their Christmas vacation in which WF forums will be set on fire with salty tears from all the game breaking bugs.

Making the assumption it comes out next week (which, not actually too overly optimistic, they tend to be very conservative with trailer release windows, old blood's trailer released with it), then releasing Empyrean itself the week after (which is much more optimistic, admittedly, but that's the timeframe they suggested), then that's a good two weeks to get the worst over with. Bear in mind there'll be a few that can be squashed with the Drydock too.

I don't doubt it'll be far from perfect, but it's not the first time they've dropped something just before Christmas Break. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Aldain said:

It isn't radio silence like we've had for 10 months out of the year.

That alone is enough to cheer for some (myself included).

Team Fortress 2 players would just like a message on the forums or something... (almost 2 years since last update).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, (XB1)Demon Intellect said:

They are giving it us early so we can have it built and ready for phase 2, instead of it dropping with railjack and then you have to wait like 3+ days for the room to build/gather all the needed items for the room, they are doing us a favour. 

1 hour ago, NigglesAU said:

So what is going to be in phase 1 2 then 3??

Phase 1 = dry dock. Discover, and build. Looks like it involves a quest too considering the trailer.

Phase 2 = Take flight. This may involve the original Railjack demo where we go after Nef Anyo. 

Phase 3 = Find answers. This might be post "New War", where we answer the sentient's attack and journey to Tao. Duviri is also somewhere in here.